• 10,287,251 Posts
• 418,376 Topics
• 24,955 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Chiefs and Le'veon Bell. I was 100% against the idea  (Read 243 times)

k.c.hawg

Chiefs and Le'veon Bell. I was 100% against the idea
« on: October 16, 2020, 09:28:05 am »

but I have pretty much come to the conclusion that when Veach and Big Red do something, it will work. Absolutely loved Bell's work at Pittsburg, he was a beast. Sat out a year, shot his way out of Pittsburg, went to a crap team, crap organization for the money and found out that sucked. Shot his way out of New York. My thoughts were, that guy doesn't deserve the chance to go try and get a ring. That being said, as of this morning he is one of us. Hope to see that beautiful hesitation and knack for finding a hole. His hands are amazing and should be a great 1-2 punch with CEH.

Dropkick

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • I'm somewhere in the middle
Re: Chiefs and Le'veon Bell. I was 100% against the idea
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2020, 09:44:02 am »

Bell is a top notch rb when motivated.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

EastexHawg

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2020, 11:05:36 pm »

How do you bench a 21 year old who is averaging close to 5 yards per carry and on pace for 1,400 yards for a 28 year old with a history of being disruptive?  I hope the Chiefs don't do it.

#1 STUNNA

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2020, 11:18:51 am »

How do you bench a 21 year old who is averaging close to 5 yards per carry and on pace for 1,400 yards for a 28 year old with a history of being disruptive?  I hope the Chiefs don't do it.
I dont think they plan on beching CEH.

stronguard

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • And remember, I said with all due respect.....
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2020, 01:08:49 pm »

I think the biggest reason KC picked him up is so that they don't have to face him in a Ravens or Bills (I know we beat them last night, but they're RBs sucked) LeVeon always seemed to save his best game for KC.  He will compliment CEH very well.  Hes an exceptional pass blocker and route runner and he still has a nice burst. 

GO CHIEFS
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas