• 10,295,485 Posts
• 418,679 Topics
• 24,965 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Offense preview...  (Read 1001 times)

#1 STUNNA

tophawg19

• Gold Hogvillian
  • She thinks my hawgs are sexy
Re: Offense preview...
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2020, 11:38:11 am »

This week we will have to use a lot of hot routes and quick hitting stuff and trust our guys to break tackles . I think our for play will be a quick out route to knox and let him use his height to his advantage

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

Arkansas WR

• Senior
  • Cracking ankles and taking names
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2020, 01:08:56 pm »

Rakeem Boyd is going to have a hell of a season. Georgia's defense might hold him down game 1, but I bet he gets 200 yards against Mississippi State.

Buff

• Gold Hogvillian
  • My avatar was the owner throwing the horns
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2020, 01:10:16 pm »

This week we will have to use a lot of hot routes and quick hitting stuff and trust our guys to break tackles . I think our for play will be a quick out route to knox and let him use his height to his advantage

Things that I feel like our WR corps will excel at.

DenaoStyle

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2020, 01:11:17 pm »

Rakeem Boyd is going to have a hell of a season. Georgia's defense might hold him down game 1, but I bet he gets 200 yards against Mississippi State.

1100 yards on last year's squad - pretty damn impressive.  Didn't have to come back, but did.  Hope he has a year for the record books!

#1 STUNNA

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2020, 01:41:56 pm »

Give the ball to our biggest mismatch....

oldhawg

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2020, 01:56:39 pm »

I noticed in the film clips that several linemen, both offensive and defensive, are wearing knee braces.  Is that a requirement for all linemen this year?  I've often thought that it might cut down on knee injuries.

#hammerdown

• All-American Hogvillian
  • Bring Back the Chrome Dome
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2020, 02:57:52 pm »

I noticed in the film clips that several linemen, both offensive and defensive, are wearing knee braces.  Is that a requirement for all linemen this year?  I've often thought that it might cut down on knee injuries.

Probably would have had a better oline last year if they would have been wearing them in practice pre-season.

Beaverfever

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Your site for Razorback news.
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2020, 04:05:37 pm »

Give the ball to our biggest mismatch....
It was coaching malpractice that we didn’t just throw 3-4 deep jump balls to Burks every game.  That should have been a staple of our offense considering how desperately unsuccessful we were. Trust him to win more than his fair share of 50-50 balls.  Admittedly I think KJ was the first qb to play that could even reliably do that.  I think Franks can bring that to the table.

MuskogeeHogFan

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Hogvillian
  • Nadine Coyle shakin it for the Hogs!!!!
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2020, 05:26:06 pm »

For many years now with most programs it has been standard to require O-Linemen to wear knee braces.

oldhawg

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2020, 05:37:12 pm »

For many years now with most programs it has been standard to require O-Linemen to wear knee braces.

Okay, thanks.  I just don't recall many Razorback linemen wearing knee braces the last couple of years or so.

UnknownNobody

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2020, 06:05:15 pm »

Yep...Noah Gatlin tore his ACL early in Fall practice last season while in shorts. They didn’t plan to wear their braces until they put on pads.

Pulled(PP)pork

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2020, 04:33:33 am »

I hope we don't use for play, that could get kind of sticky

PP
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas