• 10,295,475 Posts
• 418,679 Topics
• 24,965 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sam Pittman feels team is prepared for Georgia, will be missing some players  (Read 2150 times)

Otis Kirk

• Global Moderator
  • Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net

OkieBack

• All-American Hogvillian
  • Everybody Love Everybody

Thanks Otis.  Win or lose I'm pretty stoked to see the Hogs back on the field.  Really looking forward to seeing what this group does under this coaching staff. 

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

moses_007

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Beware of this Hog!

The big question is, who is going to be missing?

HognitiveDissonance

I'm sure the media will sleuth it out.

Not kidding here. The natural curiosity of 'who's not out there' will drive that. People will want to know who's out with Covid issues, the media will be just as curious, and we will find out soon.

CowHog32

I'm sure the media will sleuth it out.

Not kidding here. The natural curiosity of 'who's not out there' will drive that. People will want to know who's out with Covid issues, the media will be just as curious, and we will find out soon.

If a media person reports so & so is out due to Covid without consent of the player/school is there any repercussions for that? Or do they treat it like an injury as far as reporting goes? 

ricepig

If a media person reports so & so is out due to Covid without consent of the player/school is there any repercussions for that? Or do they treat it like an injury as far as reporting goes? 

Well, the media knows who hasn’t been at practice the past several weeks when they have been able to observe. Early on they would say “missing from practice was.......” the coaches asked them not to list those absent from practice, and they have.

hawginbigd1

The thing I heard that was somewhat disconcerting, was that they didn't have some results from Wednesday's tests, in lab terms that usually means confirming positive tests, not always but it can.

HognitiveDissonance

I don't know if the UA will be allowed to say 'out due to Covid' concerns or not, from a PHI standpoint.

But I'm betting someone will make a list of who dresses out and who doesn't, and people will just put 2+2 together and assume it's Covid related.

If Felipe Franks can't play due to ankle injury, coaches have always just said in the past, 'his ankle is hurt'. But if Felipe Franks is out and they won't say, it will be fairly obvious.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas