• 10,295,493 Posts
• 418,680 Topics
• 24,965 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down

Author Topic: How did you do in seats?  (Read 8751 times)

ricepig

Re: How did you do in seats?
« Reply #200 on: September 16, 2020, 05:59:48 am »

This is typical of the University.  They are never loyal to their own.  I can say that since Uncle Bill donated the land for the University.  I paid for my degree and my son's from the U of A and Dad got his degree there.  We all agree the administrators at the University have sucked for a long time at taking care of rank and file fans, students, and alumni.  Also was a volunteer assistant when I was up there.  They have a thing or two to learn about relationship management.

Degrees are a totally different department from the athletics, and donations to the RF. What is your donation level, and what is your number within that level? Those will tell you if you got the shaft, or not.

ricepig

« Reply #201 on: September 16, 2020, 06:01:05 am »

Someone posted earlier that box owners were not getting all their tickets in box and weíre getting some in stadium instead. The box owner I know got all 12 inside box.

Correct, the werenít allowed their normal SRO tickets, and any outdoor seating ticket space, which Iím not sure I understand.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

Cruising hog fan

• Bench Warmer
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #202 on: September 16, 2020, 10:02:42 am »

Also see ticket prices in account history now  Looks like refund amounts will be coming soon. Even honored the early promotional price.

NWA Hog

• Administrator
  • Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Class of Ď85
« Reply #203 on: September 16, 2020, 10:48:01 am »

Canít complain. Only two games, Georgia and Alabama, but I received all four of my tickets for both games. Kept me on the [CENSORED] of the South Indoor Club, just moved me about three sections toward the middle.

Bigmac2

• Senior
« Reply #204 on: September 16, 2020, 03:03:47 pm »

Dyslexia got the best of. Section 132 Sez which is my old section but instead of keeping me at row 19 I now have luxury of watching at field level on the front fricking row. I could have saved the dang money and instead of watching a giant screen TV at the stadium just watched it from my home since that will be all I will be able to view from the stadium.

NOW I KNOW WHY THEY DID NOT PUT WHAT ROW I HAD IN THEIR ORIGINAL EMAIL ANNOUNCING WHAT PACKAGE I HAD.

Pissed right now and may get over it but dang. I thought loyalty might mean something. Guess I live in the wrong corner of the state. It makes no sense to pay to have worse seating than you had. Flame away but pissed off right now.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 03:16:19 pm by Bigmac2 »

hobhog

« Reply #205 on: September 16, 2020, 03:18:48 pm »

Dyslexia got the best of. Section 132 Sez which is my old section but instead of keeping me at row 19 I now have luxury of watching at field level on the front fricking row. I could have saved the dang money and instead of watching a giant screen TV at the stadium just watched it from my home since that will be all I will be able to view from the stadium.

NOW I KNOW WHY THEY DID NOT PUT WHAT ROW I HAD IN THEIR ORIGINAL EMAIL ANNOUNCING WHAT PACKAGE I HAD.

Pissed right now and may get over it but dang. I thought loyalty might mean something. Guess I live in the wrong corner of the state. It makes no sense to pay to have worse seating than you had. Flame away but pissed off right now.

That possibility was made pretty clear to everyone when it was announced the stadium was only going at 20% capacity. Half of ticket holders got zip.

You can always refuse tickets and take the refund I am sure.

Sooie7

• Walk-On
« Reply #206 on: September 16, 2020, 03:59:25 pm »

Correct, the werenít allowed their normal SRO tickets, and any outdoor seating ticket space, which Iím not sure I understand.

They removed our standing room only tickets, but each suite still has their full amount of tickets that correspond with the fixed seats in the suite. If like us, you also had other tickets elsewhere in the stadium they allowed other season ticket holders first shot at them for this year only.

Cruising hog fan

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #207 on: September 16, 2020, 04:32:02 pm »

Do you realize how many people would love to be in your position? A lot of people were moved to upper deck.... I wanted more games but Iím happy just to have tickets at this point.

Your loyalty is no better than any other donor. If you want better seats then donate more money to the foundation!

If you want to be pissed and not get over it Iíll give you face value for the tickets now so people can enjoy them.

major_hog_fan

« Reply #208 on: September 16, 2020, 04:55:49 pm »

I'm in the NEZ and I am usually have two tickets in NF3 but this time I'm in NF1 with two seats, 3 game package

I'm still happy to be in the NEZ but of course will miss my normal seats in NF3

Porked Tongue

• Global Moderator
  • Senior
  • Formerly posting as Snout Says
« Reply #209 on: September 16, 2020, 06:28:42 pm »

Got my email on exact section row and seats.

Downloaded the Ap and have my seats on my phone for entrance

Go Hogs Go

Bigmac2

• Senior
« Reply #210 on: September 16, 2020, 06:59:13 pm »

Do you realize how many people would love to be in your position? A lot of people were moved to upper deck.... I wanted more games but Iím happy just to have tickets at this point.

Your loyalty is no better than any other donor. If you want better seats then donate more money to the foundation!

If you want to be pissed and not get over it Iíll give you face value for the tickets now so people can enjoy them.

Loyalty can judged by donations and tenure. Say 40k season tickets were originally sold but will only allow 17.5 allowed in. You have the big money folks getting the season passes so letís say thatís 5K tickets. That leaves 12.5K allowed in for the lower donors. Season tickets were already reduced that were allowed by 25% so there 30K season ticket holders. That leaves 25K tickets to be to be split into two packages which is 12.5K along with 5K for the big money folks which totals 17.5K per game.
My donation level is Tusk. Been giving since Ď99 and have a total $33K donated. Last I checked I was in the upper portion of the Tusk level. If you go by this since I got the worse seats in the stadium then all other donors that received tickets are higher donors than myself And I am the least of the foundation members. I would rather get the nosebleed than these seats. I have written the ticket office my displeasure. I know someone has to get screwed in this scenario just didnít  know I was the chosen one. You can not justify this BS. Voluntarily gave up 2 of my tickets to make it easier on them but I get the shaft. And no the row number was not on my allotment notification. There was a reason for this. I may or may not be at the games. Put this in a court and see if the reasoning and justification stands.

Go Hogs but letís be semi fair about it.

Cruising hog fan

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #211 on: September 16, 2020, 07:15:06 pm »

Loyalty can judged by donations and tenure. Say 40k season tickets were originally sold but will only allow 17.5 allowed in. You have the big money folks getting the season passes so letís say thatís 5K tickets. That leaves 12.5K allowed in for the lower donors. Season tickets were already reduced that were allowed by 25% so there 30K season ticket holders. That leaves 25K tickets to be to be split into two packages which is 12.5K along with 5K for the big money folks which totals 17.5K per game.
My donation level is Tusk. Been giving since Ď99 and have a total $33K donated. Last I checked I was in the upper portion of the Tusk level. If you go by this since I got the worse seats in the stadium then all other donors that received tickets are higher donors than myself And I am the least of the foundation members. I would rather get the nosebleed than these seats. I have written the ticket office my displeasure. I know someone has to get screwed in this scenario just didnít  know I was the chosen one. You can not justify this BS. Voluntarily gave up 2 of my tickets to make it easier on them but I get the shaft. And no the row number was not on my allotment notification. There was a reason for this. I may or may not be at the games. Put this in a court and see if the reasoning and justification stands.

Go Hogs but letís be semi fair about it.

Again, you should be lucky with what you have compared to others... Pretty sure there are a few thousand people ahead of you if you are at Tush Hog Level. Even a 1 year Wild Hog member is going to be ahead of you for ticket allocation. Itís just how it is.

If you really think the last rows of the upper deck are better than your 1st row red zone tickets I bet someone will be more than willing to trade you on here... I know I would.

ricepig

« Reply #212 on: September 16, 2020, 07:29:40 pm »

Again, you should be lucky with what you have compared to others... Pretty sure there are a few thousand people ahead of you if you are at Tush Hog Level. Even a 1 year Wild Hog member is going to be ahead of you for ticket allocation. Itís just how it is.

If you really think the last rows of the upper deck are better than your 1st row red zone tickets I bet someone will be more than willing to trade you on here... I know I would.

People pay $16k for field level seats in the NEZ, he should think heís a big timer!

Bigmac2

• Senior
« Reply #213 on: September 16, 2020, 08:18:54 pm »

People pay $16k for field level seats in the NEZ, he should think heís a big timer!

Lol Only if I can get all you can eat bbq nachos.  ;)

hobhog

« Reply #214 on: September 17, 2020, 08:10:36 pm »

Hereís a positive: after getting my parking pass moved further and further away after every stadium construction project I find in the mail a pass for the parking deck right next to the stadium. Itís only for the year but Iíll take it!

ricepig

« Reply #215 on: September 18, 2020, 05:21:22 am »

Hereís a positive: after getting my parking pass moved further and further away after every stadium construction project I find in the mail a pass for the parking deck right next to the stadium. Itís only for the year but Iíll take it!

According to HY in the ADG, every season ticket holder that didnít opt out, which was between 37-40%, got at least two games, so no one got ďnothing.Ē The athletic department is forecasting a $17.5M shortfall in football ticket revenue. They had budgeted $26M, but will only reach $8.5M.

3kgthog

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Don't PM me. I never read them.
« Reply #216 on: September 18, 2020, 06:43:28 am »

That just proves theyíve got more money than sense. The UA placed my teammates and me in the old NEZ bleacher seats for a Tennessee game back in the Ď90s. It was the worst Hog game experience Iíve ever had. I doubt a chair back seat, holier than thou neighbors, and Western Sizzlin quality food offerings wouldíve improved it much.

hobhog

« Reply #217 on: September 18, 2020, 08:05:19 am »

According to HY in the ADG, every season ticket holder that didnít opt out, which was between 37-40%, got at least two games, so no one got ďnothing.Ē The athletic department is forecasting a $17.5M shortfall in football ticket revenue. They had budgeted $26M, but will only reach $8.5M.

Not good but I understand some will have worse. Bama, LSU and big stadium programs will hurt more, not to mention Big 10 programs with NO fans.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 08:34:08 am by hobhog »

hobhog

« Reply #218 on: September 18, 2020, 08:06:30 am »

That just proves theyíve got more money than sense. The UA placed my teammates and me in the old NEZ bleacher seats for a Tennessee game back in the Ď90s. It was the worst Hog game experience Iíve ever had. I doubt a chair back seat, holier than thou neighbors, and Western Sizzlin quality food offerings wouldíve improved it much.

20 years ago free tickets and still bitter because of those circumstances? Good luck!

Cruising hog fan

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #219 on: September 18, 2020, 08:24:57 am »

Sounds like you havenít been to a game in 20 years.... We will toast a whisky and coke to you next weekend in those so-called worst experience seats

ricepig

« Reply #220 on: September 18, 2020, 08:50:44 am »

Sounds like you havenít been to a game in 20 years.... We will toast a whisky and coke to you next weekend in those so-called worst experience seats

Yep, bar service this year, Iím curious to the brands/top shelf stuff theyíll over price, lol.

Cruising hog fan

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #221 on: September 18, 2020, 09:09:40 am »

Yep, bar service this year, Iím curious to the brands/top shelf stuff theyíll over price, lol.

I hope they have a full bar! That middle section in the SEC club will hold a lot of bottles and has room for several bartenders. Iím sure they will be $10+ drinks. Iíll probably stick to beer until colder weather but my girlfriend will want several mixed drinks by halftime. 😂

hobhog

« Reply #222 on: September 21, 2020, 03:54:45 pm »

Interesting comment by AD spokesman Kevin Trainor in ADG today. Said most season ticket holders are from NWA and doesnít expect many out of state or out of town visitors this weekend. I find that to be odd comment.

ricepig

« Reply #223 on: September 21, 2020, 03:59:05 pm »

Interesting comment by AD spokesman Kevin Trainor in ADG today. Said most season ticket holders are from NWA and doesnít expect many out of state or out of town visitors this weekend. I find that to be odd comment.

Trying to keep you  from bringing your nasty germs up here.

ricepig

« Reply #224 on: September 21, 2020, 03:59:53 pm »

hobhog

« Reply #225 on: September 21, 2020, 04:03:08 pm »

Oh Iím coming in, and coming in HOT. May even try to find some bikers and blues dudes to hang with.....

Pig in the Pokey

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Roastin da bomb in Fayettenam.
« Reply #226 on: September 23, 2020, 03:30:27 pm »

After the hosing I got. I'm done with football.
Its a Pandemic, man. It's not "hosing" you, its protecting you.

Cruising hog fan

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #227 on: September 24, 2020, 10:21:02 am »

So how many of you that complained about being ďhosedĒ now are trying to rip off fans on Stubbhub?! I know one or two of you are...

hobhog

« Reply #228 on: September 24, 2020, 11:04:54 am »

So how many of you that complained about being ďhosedĒ now are trying to rip off fans on Stubbhub?! I know one or two of you are...

Whatís the going price today?

Edit: looks like anywhere from $100 to $225.

factchecker

• RAZORBACKS OR NOTHING!
« Reply #229 on: September 24, 2020, 01:22:08 pm »

For those who are buying off the secondary market and don't have a parking pass:

https://twitter.com/ArkRazorbacks/status/1309152083250163719/photo/1

Any lot in dark gray is fair game. So 56B and 60 would be your best bet if you can slip in there. Could be a lot of students parked in there though too

Cruising hog fan

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #230 on: September 24, 2020, 01:26:57 pm »

For those who are buying off the secondary market and don't have a parking pass:

56B is my normal lot by request each year. Perfect for tailgating with all the grass areas and the bathrooms....

ricepig

« Reply #231 on: September 24, 2020, 02:36:06 pm »

For anyone looking for 2 NEZ tickets that didnít get one, call the ticket office. They just called me and asked if I needed 2 more to go along with mine. So, youíd be close to me, which may or may not be an incentive, lol.

ricepig

« Reply #232 on: September 24, 2020, 02:37:29 pm »

Looks like RRS is in gray, wonder if I can park there by the Georgia/refís buses/van?

Mo_Better_Hogs

• All-American Hogvillian
  • DE FENSE!! DE FENSE!!
« Reply #233 on: September 24, 2020, 02:49:35 pm »

TICKET APP question--
I just downloaded the Razorback Gameday app and logged in. I may or may not see my tickets. Can someone describe what they look like? Am I missing something?

hobhog

« Reply #234 on: September 24, 2020, 03:05:00 pm »

What does ďfair gameĒ mean?

hobhog

« Reply #235 on: September 24, 2020, 03:07:01 pm »

Looks like RRS is in gray, wonder if I can park there by the Georgia/refís buses/van?

Absolutely. Tell em I said itís fine.

Cruising hog fan

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #236 on: September 24, 2020, 03:08:59 pm »

TICKET APP question--
I just downloaded the Razorback Gameday app and logged in. I may or may not see my tickets. Can someone describe what they look like? Am I missing something?

Should see them under mobile tickets for each game. Once you click on the game all the ticket summaries come up. You then click on each ticket to get the actual ticket with the QR code. I saved all mine in Apple wallet so I donít have to log back in.

porque

« Reply #237 on: September 24, 2020, 03:47:33 pm »

My son is a student and got a ticket in the student lottery.  They will still sit in the student section but will be split up.  They have put seat backs where the students can sit but with no assignment.  First come, first serve.

guy8699

« Reply #238 on: September 24, 2020, 04:03:00 pm »

Everyone complaining about only getting two games, my son is a Freshman drummer in the RMB and he only gets 2 games so its not just fans. The band has been split in half to allow less contact and white band gets 2 games, red band gets 2 games and then I believe the 5th game will be Seniors only. I'm lucky that I found someone willing to sell me their tickets at face value, even if I am in the complete opposite corner from the band in the upper deck.  Im thrilled just to be there.  Its not every day your kid has their first game as a Razorback no matter what their specialty is.

ricepig

« Reply #239 on: September 24, 2020, 04:06:23 pm »

Everyone complaining about only getting two games, my son is a Freshman drummer in the RMB and he only gets 2 games so its not just fans. The band has been split in half to allow less contact and white band gets 2 games, red band gets 2 games and then I believe the 5th game will be Seniors only. I'm lucky that I found someone willing to sell me their tickets at face value, even if I am in the complete opposite corner from the band in the upper deck.  Im thrilled just to be there.  Its not every day your kid has their first game as a Razorback no matter what their specialty is.

Congrats, Iíve noticed tickets for sale for less than face value on some other boards.

Pulled(PP)pork

« Reply #240 on: September 25, 2020, 03:28:25 am »

Also see ticket prices in account history now  Looks like refund amounts will be coming soon. Even honored the early promotional price.
9/28/20

PP

Pulled(PP)pork

« Reply #241 on: September 25, 2020, 03:37:45 am »

OK, we get it!

PP

Pulled(PP)pork

« Reply #242 on: September 25, 2020, 03:39:43 am »

again, I cashed out.  but would reconsider paying face value for a ticket and someone's alcohol beer if offered.

PP

Tejano Jawg

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Go Hogs! Beat Texas A&M!
« Reply #243 on: September 25, 2020, 11:08:20 am »

I'm looking forward to this. Starting to pack my car right now for the road trip.

My group hasn't sorted out the ticket situation, but we all got the app. Does each person need their own individual ticket, or can one person have all the tickets on their phone, then everyone goes through the gate together?

Pulled(PP)pork

« Reply #244 on: September 25, 2020, 10:01:16 pm »

I'm looking forward to this. Starting to pack my car right now for the road trip.

My group hasn't sorted out the ticket situation, but we all got the app. Does each person need their own individual ticket, or can one person have all the tickets on their phone, then everyone goes through the gate together?
6 ft apart

PP

Porked Tongue

• Global Moderator
  • Senior
  • Formerly posting as Snout Says
« Reply #245 on: September 26, 2020, 11:32:54 am »

Bought some online.

Next 3 games will be in my temp seats, but today I found 2 affordable enough to attend.

Cruising hog fan

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #246 on: September 27, 2020, 02:48:47 pm »

Hopefully the state will move into another phase line Florida did over the weekend. I counted 15 people total in my section. Only ones on my row and the 3 rows in front and behind me were empty. I would guess maybe 100 people total in the Touchdown club. Easily could have been another 100 people and still had social distancing....

ricepig

« Reply #247 on: September 27, 2020, 03:33:05 pm »

Hopefully the state will move into another phase line Florida did over the weekend. I counted 15 people total in my section. Only ones on my row and the 3 rows in front and behind me were empty. I would guess maybe 100 people total in the Touchdown club. Easily could have been another 100 people and still had social distancing....

Yeah, the ticket office called me Thursday around noon asking if I needed two more tickets in my group for this game, which I didnít. We had no one else on our row, and nobody in front of us, and three rows behind us before another group.

hobhog

« Reply #248 on: September 27, 2020, 03:59:34 pm »

One person can have on his phone with everyoneís tickets.

Cruising hog fan

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #249 on: September 27, 2020, 04:02:36 pm »

Yeah, the ticket office called me Thursday around noon asking if I needed two more tickets in my group for this game, which I didnít. We had no one else on our row, and nobody in front of us, and three rows behind us before another group.

I was also offered 2 more but didnít need them. It was great to watch live football but was a weird atmosphere. They need to work on the fake fan noise. We donít cheer when the opposing team scores.... A positive is they kept the mixed drink prices low!! Haha
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas