• 10,953,408 Posts
• 425,656 Topics
• 24,869 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I hate the coronavirus  (Read 445 times)

Stephen Hawgking

• Senior
I hate the coronavirus
« on: July 31, 2020, 09:58:48 pm »

Weíre all fighting bickering with each other, but what we should be hating on is the virus.  If I could, Iíd invent a virus that could infect the coronavirus with human RNA that would cause the virus to develop a nervous system so that we could make it feel pain.  Then, Iíd torture it

The Hogfather

• Gold Hogvillian
  • I Love Lamp
Re: I hate the coronavirus
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2020, 10:24:32 pm »

Weíre all fighting bickering with each other, but what we should be hating on is the virus.  If I could, Iíd invent a virus that could infect the coronavirus with human RNA that would cause the virus to develop a nervous system so that we could make it feel pain.  Then, Iíd torture it

Ok.  How is your COVID unit doing?  How many deaths did you have at your hospital?

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

Stephen Hawgking

• Senior
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2020, 10:35:28 pm »

Ok.  How is your COVID unit doing?  How many deaths did you have at your hospital?

Last I saw, we had about 20 overall and 10 in ICU.  Weíve had over 40 deaths, but I donít know the exact number.  Some of the folks in ICU whoíve been there over a month will certainly die, as well.  But overall numbers are way down from what they were.

Iím not seeing many new ICU admissions- only a few in the last week.  Thatís good, but it still sucks to see anyone die.

I just wish I could make COVID hurt
« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 10:59:59 pm by Stephen Hawgking »

k.c.hawg

• All-American Hogvillian
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2020, 10:19:26 am »

Last I saw, we had about 20 overall and 10 in ICU.  Weíve had over 40 deaths, but I donít know the exact number.  Some of the folks in ICU whoíve been there over a month will certainly die, as well.  But overall numbers are way down from what they were.

Iím not seeing many new ICU admissions- only a few in the last week.  Thatís good, but it still sucks to see anyone die.

I just wish I could make COVID hurt

A couple of sites I have followed from the start of this tracks Critical/ICU nationwide. It had gotten down to 15,000 in early July. As deaths have increased these last 20 days the Critical/ICU has grown from a daily average that was down to 15k to 19k. There is still a lot of loss of life to come. Second half of the year looks to be unrelenting at this point. I'm always hopeful that someday soon we are going to wake up and their will be a long lasting downward trend.

wildhogman

• Hogvillian
  • Hogville.net Rocks!
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2020, 09:43:05 am »

Not sure how well this link works.  But it is informative that covid is more then just deaths. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/7-sure-signs-you-ve-already-had-coronavirus/ss-BB17t7Ij?ocid=msedgdhp#image=8

The 6th page, heart problems, is on par with another thread about a baseball pitcher.  1 in 5 have long lasting heart problems. 

Stephen Hawgking

• Senior
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2020, 09:54:43 pm »

I just really hate this virus.  Itís like when will smith punches the alien in Independence Day.  Thatís what I want to do to Covid-19

Razorbackers

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Good Takes Found Here
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2020, 10:44:01 am »

I just really hate this virus.  Itís like when will smith punches the alien in Independence Day.  Thatís what I want to do to Covid-19

Me too, buddy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas