• 10,921,842 Posts
• 424,832 Topics
• 24,851 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Isabella GC  (Read 891 times)

GolfNut57

Re: Isabella GC
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2020, 10:51:17 pm »

Do they prorate that for the calendar year (since the year is half gone already), or is the $500 good for a year starting now?

That $500 is good for a year from the date I signed up. I had them set it up to be effective as of July 1st. So I am set until July 1, 2021. However my windshield decal expires on January 1, 2021 so I have to request the new 2021 decal sometime in Dec. (no charge for it) I have also found out that the greens fees will be taking a decent cut for me. Before today I would have had to pay $75 at Isabella before 1pm and $50 after 1pm. The new rates, not including the $12 cart fee at all courses, are $20 at Coronado, $25 at Balboa, $26 at DeSoto and Magellan, $27 at Cortez and Ponce De Leon, & $28 at Isabella and Granada. And those are the "before 1pm" rates. The paperwork I was given today doesn't show the after 1pm rates. But I am sure I won't have anything to squawk about.

HognitiveDissonance

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2020, 10:29:18 am »

The last time to play Ponce I recall it was $17 greens fee for twilight, so that might jive with a $27 'before 1pm' fee.

They're actually adding a surcharge right now, normally it's cheaper than that. I believe it's a $2 charge to raise money to renovate the Balboa complex, which is 30 years old now.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

GolfNut57

« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2020, 11:51:53 am »

The last time to play Ponce I recall it was $17 greens fee for twilight, so that might jive with a $27 'before 1pm' fee.

They're actually adding a surcharge right now, normally it's cheaper than that. I believe it's a $2 charge to raise money to renovate the Balboa complex, which is 30 years old now.

Yeah I have seen that surcharge on my receipts. It is $2.50 added on to the cost of the round. And then they have everything else also broken down too. The AR St sales tax on the round itself, the sales tax on the cart rental, and then you also have the Saline Co sales tax. Altogether the surcharge and those different taxes add another 3-4 dollars onto the cost of the round.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas