• 10,245,234 Posts
• 416,909 Topics
• 24,911 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SkyCaddie for sale  (Read 2025 times)

GolfNut57

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
SkyCaddie for sale
« on: May 23, 2020, 05:48:14 am »

I have a Golf SkyCaddie for sale here. It is the SGX model and is in excellent shape. It comes with the unit silicone skin cover, and the deluxe full size style soft shell hard case that also includes the accessories for it which are the electrical plug in charger with the USB cable style charging cord, a belt clip and bracket and the owners manual. The carrying case is the large size that has two separate compartments, one for the SkyCaddie and one for the accessories.

The SkyCaddie does require a yearly subscription to be used however. I always used the Eagle plan which allowed me to download any course in the USA and my yearly fee was $49.95. You can buy just the state wide plan (The Birdie plan) however at $29.95 per year or the Double Eagle plan which allows you to download courses from around world for $69.95 per year.

Right now on EBay a couple of these units are going for $70-80 for just the device itself and based on the way they look condition wise mine is in much better shape. One other listing has the entire setup on EBay at $350+ dollars but I am selling the one I have with all the accessories for $100.

Here's a link that talks about this golf GPS unit.  https://www.amazon.com/SkyCaddie-SGX-Golf-2011-Version/dp/B0039ZTKKY

GolfNut57

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
Re: SkyCaddie for sale
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2020, 09:44:50 pm »

due to lots of lookie-loos but no buyers I am pulling the item off the shelf for awhile......... :-\

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas