• 10,958,034 Posts
• 425,802 Topics
• 24,875 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Saturday at Churchill  (Read 319 times)

oldman1015

Saturday at Churchill
« on: May 22, 2020, 02:39:34 pm »

Last 5 races will be a good pick 5 bet. Last 4 are great betting races.

holeinthewall

• Hogvillian
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
Re: Saturday at Churchill
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2020, 05:38:04 pm »

It is good betting there everyday.   I missed the early P5 but caught the late P4   Made a nice profit

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

berryhog

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2020, 07:37:23 pm »

It is good betting there everyday.   I missed the early P5 but caught the late P4   Made a nice profit

Good hit!

husker71

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2020, 10:33:49 pm »

I have been on a 24 hour lockdown since March here in the Philippines and have been watching Americas day at the races nearly all the time and even replay them some if really bored.  I actually like the fact the because of the closed tracks the open ones are getting big fields with barns that normally dont race at the locations.  I also like the young lady who does the how the look warming up segment.  She really points out how they are warming in and how that will give you a guess on how they are going to run.  ig lookout for horses with no pony that agressiveley warm up.  They are going to go for the lead or close up in her opinion.  No racing here now and they are even shuttering the cock fights for now

holeinthewall

• Hogvillian
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2020, 07:59:49 am »

Waiting to see what they do with the turf races today and the scratches but the late P4 looked pretty easy to me.  Which means I won't hit it.

oldman1015

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2020, 09:12:13 am »

Waiting to see what they do with the turf races today and the scratches but the late P4 looked pretty easy to me.  Which means I won't hit it.
Iíve been very consistent on hitting 4 this year when I bet a pick 5.

oldman1015

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2020, 12:01:10 pm »

First pick 5. 9/6/1,8,11,12/4,6,7,9/5,8,9,10 taking a shot

yraciv

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2020, 01:35:04 pm »

Late pick 5 last week killed me. Was alive to the 5th and had first 2 horses coming down the stretch. I got caught at the line and it cost me a 3k payday.

oldman1015

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2020, 02:10:00 pm »

Late pick 5 last week killed me. Was alive to the 5th and had first 2 horses coming down the stretch. I got caught at the line and it cost me a 3k payday.
That sucks

kingoftherapids

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2020, 05:50:40 pm »

I have been on a 24 hour lockdown since March here in the Philippines and have been watching Americas day at the races nearly all the time and even replay them some if really bored.  I actually like the fact the because of the closed tracks the open ones are getting big fields with barns that normally dont race at the locations.  I also like the young lady who does the how the look warming up segment.  She really points out how they are warming in and how that will give you a guess on how they are going to run.  ig lookout for horses with no pony that agressiveley warm up.  They are going to go for the lead or close up in her opinion.  No racing here now and they are even shuttering the cock fights for now
Husker, you retired?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas