• 10,921,842 Posts
• 424,832 Topics
• 24,851 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sentry Heath Kiosks blocks people who..  (Read 3848 times)

sigpooie

• Hogvillian
  • I was at the 65 cotton bowl.
Sentry Heath Kiosks blocks people who..
« on: April 29, 2020, 10:58:43 am »

Welcome to the future.
Sentry Health Kiosk is a non-contact kiosk that
automatically reports body temperature, manages
access control and creates a comprehensive audit trail.
The system leverages MPS' patented technologies to
provide best-in-class safety and peace of mind for
consumers and employees in both public and private
premises. It can also augment security measures with
an optional facial recognition function.
It can tell if your running a fever, not wearing your mask, and not using sanitizer before entering your building.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 06:39:04 am by sigpooie »

sigpooie

• Hogvillian
Re: Sentry Heath Kiosks blocks people who..
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2020, 07:33:36 am »

Our unit helps protect you from asymptomatic people. Nothing else on the market does this.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

Inhogswetrust

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Guessing is easier than actually trying!
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2020, 09:28:02 am »

So we will have to have everything entering ALL buildings checked in some fashion to make sure something doesn't get inside. Down forget inanimate objects can carry bad stuff. But if a company wants to go overboard then so be it.

woodrow hog call

• All-American Hogvillian
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2020, 10:57:15 am »

So we will have to have everything entering ALL buildings checked in some fashion to make sure something doesn't get inside. Down forget inanimate objects can carry bad stuff. But if a company wants to go overboard then so be it.

If you have a building that requires a bio-scan where everybody has to put their finger on a scanner, and then an employee has to scan them for their temperature, this would be an improvement from that in a couple of ways. Pretty neat deal, if I get to update my access control system I would look into these.

Inhogswetrust

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2020, 02:10:36 pm »

If you have a building that requires a bio-scan where everybody has to put their finger on a scanner, and then an employee has to scan them for their temperature, this would be an improvement from that in a couple of ways. Pretty neat deal, if I get to update my access control system I would look into these.

I used the word "everything" in my post. Scanning people and their personal stuff is already being done around the world for security in some buildings. My point was more about scanning inanimate objects that necessarily have to come into a building. The postal anthrax scare is an example.

sigpooie

• Hogvillian

OneTuskOverTheLine™

• Gold Hogvillian
  • One tusk over the line sweet Jesus...
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2020, 11:33:53 pm »

To to hell big brother...

sigpooie

• Hogvillian
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2020, 07:13:51 am »

Big bro has been around since the 80s. At lease with our system, the people can have their own system, the same system some of the richer folks have had since then.
A cool feature that our system has is that it can work with or without network. It can just work as a red light green light sentry.

Inhogswetrust

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2020, 10:01:17 am »

Big bro has been around since the 80s. At lease with our system, the people can have their own system, the same system some of the richer folks have had since then.
A cool feature that our system has is that it can work with or without network. It can just work as a red light green light sentry.
Invent one to keep mentally ill threatening people types out and you might have something for general societal use after things get back to a more normal society. But simple biological temperature checking because people might be sick is not the answer except in specific types of buildings.

sigpooie

• Hogvillian
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2020, 11:53:37 am »

Like churches, schools, restaurants, retail stores, office buildings,  goverment buildings, courtrooms, stadiums, arenas, banks, ...

Inhogswetrust

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2020, 02:37:37 pm »

Like churches, schools, restaurants, retail stores, office buildings,  goverment buildings, courtrooms, stadiums, arenas, banks, ...

You must not realize not everyone with a temperature has a highly contagious illness.

sigpooie

• Hogvillian
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2020, 02:41:25 pm »

Yes we do, but if they do, our system can make sure they are wearing a mask and that they sanitized their hands nefore entering the building, so if they are asymptomatic they will be wearing a mask to get in. Which means they can kerp it to themselves.

Inhogswetrust

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2020, 10:52:14 pm »

Yes we do, but if they do, our system can make sure they are wearing a mask and that they sanitized their hands nefore entering the building, so if they are asymptomatic they will be wearing a mask to get in. Which means they can kerp it to themselves.

It's not about Covid or any highly contagious things. Not everyone with a fever is contagious and doesn't need a mask or to sanitize anything. It's not about being asymptomatic.

sigpooie

• Hogvillian
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2020, 06:44:04 am »

Whoa big fella, thats a mighty stong statement right now.
 According to people who understand this covid thing, asymptomatic are putting out 10 times more infections than people with fever. People with fever are still infecting others they breath on or touch. Thus why there is a worldwide shortage of mask, protective gowns thermometers, and sanitizer. We know these things are true because our import export company is in the middle of a worldwide dog fight for those things.
One other statement, you made is just wrong. If your asymptomatic and wearing a real medical mask, you are only breathing 1% of any thing in you, out to everyone else. Thus , it's one of the reasons there are shortages. And the best way to isolate the problem.

Inhogswetrust

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2020, 07:00:40 am »

Whoa big fella, thats a mighty stong statement right now.
 According to people who understand this covid thing, asymptomatic are putting out 10 times more infections than people with fever. People with fever are still infecting others they breath on or touch. Thus why there is a worldwide shortage of mask, protective gowns thermometers, and sanitizer. We know these things are true because our import export company is in the middle of a worldwide dog fight for those things.
One other statement, you made is just wrong. If your asymptomatic and wearing a real medical mask, you are only breathing 1% of any thing in you, out to everyone else. Thus , it's one of the reasons there are shortages. And the best way to isolate the problem.
You are still talking about covid a highly contagious virus and a symptom thereof. I'm talking about after covid and the same symptom for things not highly contagious. Try thinking long term, not short term. Companies and business people that only think short term don't last. Also we had no problem getting masks and sanitizer where we live in the Memphis area. Yes for about three weeks there was none but that again is short term.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 09:50:44 am by Inhogswetrust »

sigpooie

• Hogvillian
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2020, 07:56:37 am »

Its past that stage, with facial recognition and proximity awearness, our system can run your restaurant seating, keep up with traffic and broadcast ads to accepting aps.  So no its not just to control your building traffic,  it's helping with hr, security,  and any other group that needs to keep up with who is in or out of your building. And don't forget about the other illnesses that cost you people twice a year.
Influenza A and B viruses are the most common causes of influenza-like illness (ILI), but other pathogens also cause ILI, including influenza C viruses, parainfluenza viruses, respiratory syncytial viruses, and Mycoplasma pneumoniae..

Inhogswetrust

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2020, 09:44:03 am »

Its past that stage, with facial recognition and proximity awearness, our system can run your restaurant seating, keep up with traffic and broadcast ads to accepting aps.  So no its not just to control your building traffic,  it's helping with hr, security,  and any other group that needs to keep up with who is in or out of your building. And don't forget about the other illnesses that cost you people twice a year.
Influenza A and B viruses are the most common causes of influenza-like illness (ILI), but other pathogens also cause ILI, including influenza C viruses, parainfluenza viruses, respiratory syncytial viruses, and Mycoplasma pneumoniae..

Buildings open to the general public such as restaurants and retailers where people are coming and going ALL the time does not need this type of overkill. Office buildings like where my wife works and such could be a different story but most already have something security wise anyway. You can't even get on the parking lot where my wife works without clearance and then have to have a badge or security code to get into the building itself. Look your product has a place but for general public buildings it would be too much. Nobody worried about other illnesses so much before this and They are already wanting to get back to a real normal life. We cannot live in a world with everything being scrutinized to such a degree. We do not want to live in fear someone walking by us might have a little fever when we've been living without that fear for thousands of years and had no issues. The only fearful thing that has come close to long term changes is terrorist attacks and then TSA coming into existence but that only effected the flying public in one particular industry.

sigpooie

• Hogvillian
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2020, 10:56:36 am »

Wow, thats all good except that this virus, has a good chance to kill you or at lease hamper you for things like strokes and other issues they have found in treating the people dying and surviving from it.
I feel the need for privacy too. So i would like to not have to put up with that until we have to beat this thing down from war type fatalities numbers .

Inhogswetrust

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2020, 12:52:58 pm »

Wow, thats all good except that this virus, has a good chance to kill you or at lease hamper you for things like strokes and other issues they have found in treating the people dying and surviving from it.
I feel the need for privacy too. So i would like to not have to put up with that until we have to beat this thing down from war type fatalities numbers .

Other viruses have killed now and in the past yet there was not this type of extreme measures taken forever. Extreme measures during a pandemic is warranted but not afterwards. At some point probability analysis has to take place and make economic and societal sense. It doesn't make sense to do drastic things long term changing our whole society based on a pandemic probability. A particular pandemic possibility has way to many variables involved to fear it everyday forever. You keep focussing on the short term by bringing up this particular virus. Fear of the unknown is an irrational fear. IF you don't want to get over your fear of this particular virus then simply don't go anywhere. What you are trying to sell is not the future except in specific cases and locations.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 01:57:06 pm by Inhogswetrust »

k.c.hawg

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2020, 10:55:59 am »

Buildings open to the general public such as restaurants and retailers where people are coming and going ALL the time does not need this type of overkill. Office buildings like where my wife works and such could be a different story but most already have something security wise anyway. You can't even get on the parking lot where my wife works without clearance and then have to have a badge or security code to get into the building itself. Look your product has a place but for general public buildings it would be too much. Nobody worried about other illnesses so much before this and They are already wanting to get back to a real normal life. We cannot live in a world with everything being scrutinized to such a degree. We do not want to live in fear someone walking by us might have a little fever when we've been living without that fear for thousands of years and had no issues. The only fearful thing that has come close to long term changes is terrorist attacks and then TSA coming into existence but that only effected the flying public in one particular industry.

You mean like going through metal detectors, carrying clear bags and being frisked at stadiums for sports and arenas for games and concerts when there has never been any gun, knife, bomb violence at those venues.

Rambo Hog

• Varsity
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2020, 10:45:18 am »

Cancer patients have fevers all the time from the chemo they take they are not contagious. Does this mean they  wont be allowed to watch a sporting events ever again.

Corkscrew Johnson

• Hey Houston, hold onto my rope!!
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2020, 10:51:10 am »

At quick glance I keep thinking this a Stan Heath thread. If we just keep some fresh legs we should be ready for the second half of this pandemic.

Inhogswetrust

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2020, 10:15:57 pm »

You mean like going through metal detectors, carrying clear bags and being frisked at stadiums for sports and arenas for games and concerts when there has never been any gun, knife, bomb violence at those venues.

Measures to keep nuts out of large gatherings, not someone with a simple temperature that is no threat.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 11:34:03 am by Inhogswetrust »

sigpooie

• Hogvillian
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2020, 01:48:37 pm »

So you don't mind if we have the high temperature of the month club meeting at your house do ya??

sigpooie

• Hogvillian
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2020, 03:49:05 pm »

With the facial recognition feature you'll know did that person is already been registered in the system as having cancer and possibly a fever so there's variances and there's adjustability. And what the heck is Stan Heath doing now

Inhogswetrust

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2020, 12:15:25 pm »

So you don't mind if we have the high temperature of the month club meeting at your house do ya??

Sure I do because my house is PRIVATE, not a public business or building. Heck there are quite a few reasons I don't let just anyone come into my private home. But I have no problem going into buildings open and invited for the public to go into and wondering IF someone else in there has a temperature issue.

thebignasty

• Gold Hogvillian
  • This one goes to 11.
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2020, 04:16:02 pm »

Sure I do because my house is PRIVATE, not a public business or building. Heck there are quite a few reasons I don't let just anyone come into my private home. But I have no problem going into buildings open and invited for the public to go into and wondering IF someone else in there has a temperature issue.
Outside the courthouse or DMV, what 'public' buildings are you spending a bunch of time at?

Inhogswetrust

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2020, 08:44:47 pm »

Outside the courthouse or DMV, what 'public' buildings are you spending a bunch of time at?

Kroger, Walmart, Lowes, Home Depot and many other businesses in buildings open to the public............they are not government owned "public" buildings but ARE OPEN to the public and invites the public in to do business. You must have skipped over the part where I said "public business" or misunderstood it to only mean business for public reasons involving the government or such.

sigpooie

• Hogvillian
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2020, 08:31:17 am »

Our unit handles high volume traffic. It picks up the temps and facial scan in seconds. So we can handle football games and lowes.
On a side note. China is now making mask with straw flaps for drinking anytime with straw.

ricepig

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Hogville.net
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2020, 11:25:57 am »

Our unit handles high volume traffic. It picks up the temps and facial scan in seconds. So we can handle football games and lowes.
On a side note. China is now making mask with straw flaps for drinking anytime with straw.

I don’t drink my beer with a straw, next!

Inhogswetrust

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2020, 01:42:56 pm »

Being able to use them because of high volume is one thing..........getting companies such as Lowes and other retailers and types of businesses to pay for something they don't want or see a need for is another and not going to happen.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 01:53:54 pm by Inhogswetrust »

Inhogswetrust

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2020, 02:01:03 pm »

It's fine for Pandemics........but as a normal course of everyday living it's not necessary. Once this pandemic is over the public and businesses will want to and will get back to normal. There will not be a "new" long term normal.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 03:53:23 pm by Inhogswetrust »

sigpooie

• Hogvillian
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2020, 09:53:15 pm »

Worlds a big old place, and I've been all over the globe. We are only 4% of the world, but our companies run or have control of about 60%.
There will be a new normal. Your just not wanting to think there is. I understand, but alot has changed in my 60 years here. So look around, it's already happening. 
And you won't believe the companies in the fortune 100 that are buying this unit already. It is a lot lower cost than having people with thermometers checking.
Oh the Times they are a changin.

widespreadsooie

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Wearing shoes with no socks in cold weather
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2020, 10:41:02 pm »

What's the price tag on one of these baddest of bad boys?

Inhogswetrust

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2020, 10:23:32 am »

Worlds a big old place, and I've been all over the globe. We are only 4% of the world, but our companies run or have control of about 60%.
There will be a new normal. Your just not wanting to think there is. I understand, but alot has changed in my 60 years here. So look around, it's already happening. 
And you won't believe the companies in the fortune 100 that are buying this unit already. It is a lot lower cost than having people with thermometers checking.
Oh the Times they are a changin.
What makes you think you're the only one that's been all over. There is not a new normal long-term. You keep harping on businesses and the virus. The problem with that is the virus is a short-term thing. The majority of people do not work for fortune 100 companies. And as far as cost is concerned it is only a factor for those that would spend it anyway by being such large companies. Small businesses will not see a need to invest in something like that. Heck some places are already not requiring masks. My wife works for one of those fortune 100 in an office setting and she had not heard anything about her company doing it. Is there a market for it? I'm sure there is, but don't go thinking the world as a whole and the US is changing over this virus and thus this product. If anything my wife has heard of the large companies allowing more office type workers work from home where it can be done, and work still accomplished and monitored by the employer.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 03:21:34 pm by Inhogswetrust »

sigpooie

• Hogvillian
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2020, 07:24:33 am »

What's the price tag on one of these baddest of bad boys?
one unit is 9k , we just sold 300 units to one group for 5k each, and the FDA is buying 10,000.

ricepig

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Hogville.net
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2020, 09:23:44 am »

one unit is 9k , we just sold 300 units to one group for 5k each, and the FDA is buying 10,000.

I noticed in the paper that the NLRSD is employing something like this, same type technology?

widespreadsooie

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Wearing shoes with no socks in cold weather
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2020, 09:29:34 am »

Nice. I'm sure that makes for a decent looking P & L by year end.

sigpooie

• Hogvillian
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2020, 08:26:33 am »

Rice, we are not alone in systems offered, we just have the best.
 And p&l for two people at 10 per hour would run over 10 time more than our system cost, plus you don't have to worry about that showing up to work or letting his buddy on in.
 Also ricepig, can you tell me where to find that article?

ricepig

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Hogville.net
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2020, 11:09:15 am »

And p&l for two people at 10 per hour would run over 10 time more than our system cost, plus you don't have to worry about that showing up to work or letting his buddy on in.

It was in one of last week’s ADG’s, it was an article on NLRSD buying around $450k of “electronics” for the upcoming school year. I’ll see if I can find the date of it.

Edit: here it is.
https://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2020/may/30/nlr-school-board-oks-buying-screening-d/

Inhogswetrust

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2020, 08:59:27 pm »

Since you work for them of course you say your company has the best. Maybe, maybe not.

sigpooie

• Hogvillian
« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2020, 12:57:43 pm »

Our units are selling at a very good clip. Not worried about others since we know the market much better than we want to know. Damn shame we are sending tax dollars to china. And making the school nurse answer every call. That is old school.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas