• 10,327,726 Posts
• 419,667 Topics
• 25,008 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jersey Wolfenbarger staying home, commits to Lady Razorbacks basketball team  (Read 1663 times)

Hawg Red

Huge.

WPS

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

Oklahawg

• Resident Optimistic Pragmatist
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold Hogvillian
  • Pop Music at It's Finest

This is great news!

Congrats to Jersey and Coach Mike. The Lady Backs just got another piece for their pursuit of a gold ball.

SRV

• All-American Hogvillian
  • I keep my visions to myself.

That's awesome. Coach getting it done.

WizardofhOgZ

JJHog

huge huge get

Cure

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Hogfan at Ohio State Univ

Big time pickup and instantly levels up expectations.

logic

Huge.

WPS
Arkansas already had commitments from three other outstanding out-of-state players--Emrie Ellis, Ashlyn Sage, and Samara Spencer.  However, I agree this is huge because, after so many years of the #1 player in Arkansas leaving the state, we finally got a commitment from Arkansas' #1 player.  Last year, we come close by getting the second-highest rated player--Elauna Eaton.  And, I believe that was huge too because in college, she may prove to be the best.

LadybackBBFan

Arkansas already had commitments from three other outstanding out-of-state players--Emrie Ellis, Ashlyn Sage, and Samara Spencer.  However, I agree this is huge because, after so many years of the #1 player in Arkansas leaving the state, we finally got a commitment from Arkansas' #1 player.  Last year, we come close by getting the second-highest rated player--Elauna Eaton.  And, I believe that was huge too because in college, she may prove to be the best.
Especially in Mikes system.

Hogfan_14

• Varsity
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net

I feel like we're really starting to see a bit behind the scenes of CMN and CTS's recruiting efforts and intentions.  Of course, you want/need to land in-state highly regarded prospects such as Eaton, Wolfbarger, and (hopefully) Dauda.  But I keep re-watching highlight videos of Sage, Ellis, and Spencer, and MAN do they fit well into his system.  Kudos for the staff for really going out and finding the right matches and creating a very well-rounded recruiting class.  Obviously there's 'wait-and-see how it pans out' type of thing once they get on campus and in the system, but it's exciting to look forward to!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 04:02:06 pm by Hogfan_14 »

1highhog

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • The Undefeated!

IMO Jersey is the best young talent I've seen in a long time.  This young lady has 5* oozing out of every pore.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas