General Sports Discussion > NFL Board

SuperBowl who you taking?

(1/2) > >>

micali:
I'm taking the 9'ers.  Only because Dre is on the team.  I have no dog in this fight.  I'm pretty pumped to see this game though.  I got this feeling its going to be a good one   

OkieBack:
Picking the Chiefs.  Why? 

Does anyone remember 2015?  I had no idea who this Mahomes was.  But he and Texas Tech kicked Bielema's butt.  Was probably fair game after how Bielema shot his mouth off that year. 

Seeing him and the Chiefs in the Super Bowl...yeah he's kind of special.  I kind of wish I had paid more attention to that game in 2015.  Anxious to see if Mahomes can score against that 49ers defense.  Should be interesting.

Oliver:
Picking the Chiefs because if the Niners won it would be awesome

Tejano Jawg:
Chiefs by a hair. Here's my alternate Super Bowl logo.

VirginiaHog:
49ers

Yamahog:
Chiefs, coin toss.

A-Town Hog Fan:
Great game.  Go Chiefs !!

TNhawgfan:
Niners baby! Forty freakin niners

Buff:
Not going to cheer for the team that knocked Green Bay out.  Screw those guys. 

Go Chiefs!

DoubleReedHawgCaller:
Being a chiefs fan who else would I pick?

alohawg:
KC 41 SF 38

hoglady:
Chiefs - as a Saints fan I've never much cared for the 49ers.
Plus I really like Mahomes and would love to see Andy Reid win one.

HogNTX:
Chiefs by 10

LZH:
Chiefs have the scariest offense in years.  Hard to imagine they lay an egg tonite.

But I do want Dre to get his ring.

I'm just gonna enjoy watching two damn good teams.

alohawg:
Dre with the first tackle.

DEVIL DOG HOG:
49ers, I want to see the parade in San Francisco with all of the human waste in the streets.

Beavthompson:
This game is tough. Was a 49ers fan as a kid. MONTANA AND RICE. I love Andy Reid. I think I'm going Chiefs but I expect 49ers to win

Atlhogfan1:
Go Niners. Chiefs will probably win.

Oliver:

--- Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on February 02, 2020, 06:06:57 pm ---Go Niners. Chiefs will probably win.

--- End quote ---

They will if the Niners respect Mahomes passing game more than his run ability on downs like 3rd and 11.  That and Garropolo is trash

depressed_fan:
I'd like to see Andy Reid finally get the big win

Atlhogfan1:

--- Quote from: depressed_fan on February 02, 2020, 06:21:35 pm ---I'd like to see Andy Reid finally get the big win

--- End quote ---

Why

Hamdsome 1:
KC. I hate everything about the cesspool known as San Francisco. I am spending the next 2 weeks in Merced and thatís too close to that filth.

Oliver:

--- Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on February 02, 2020, 06:36:15 pm ---KC. I hate everything about the cesspool known as San Francisco. I am spending the next 2 weeks in Merced and thatís too close to that filth.

--- End quote ---

Somebody upset

Hamdsome 1:

--- Quote from: Oliver on February 02, 2020, 06:37:39 pm ---Somebody upset

--- End quote ---

Somebody that would rather step in dog chit rather than human chit.

Oliver:

--- Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on February 02, 2020, 06:38:51 pm ---Somebody that would rather step in dog chit rather than human chit.

--- End quote ---

Whatís so bad about SF?

Hamdsome 1:

--- Quote from: Oliver on February 02, 2020, 06:39:29 pm ---Whatís so bad about SF?

--- End quote ---

Read this to gain a little insight.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-7956517/IAN-BIRRELL-tech-giants-turned-San-Francisco-dystopian-nightmare.html

Iíve seen it on multiple business trips.

Oliver:

--- Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on February 02, 2020, 06:44:23 pm ---Read this to gain a little insight.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-7956517/IAN-BIRRELL-tech-giants-turned-San-Francisco-dystopian-nightmare.html

Iíve seen it on multiple business trips.

--- End quote ---

ďLiberalismĒ being used is all I needed to see to dismiss it.  Surprised there werenít any attacks on homosexuals in there too

Hamdsome 1:

--- Quote from: Oliver on February 02, 2020, 06:46:10 pm ---ďLiberalismĒ being used is all I needed to see to dismiss it.  Surprised there werenít any attacks on homosexuals in there too

--- End quote ---

From a UK article? Remain ignorant. I donít gaf.

Oliver:
Although I do agree that tech giants have destroyed that city

Oliver:

--- Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on February 02, 2020, 06:48:47 pm ---From a UK article? Remain ignorant. I donít gaf.

--- End quote ---

Yeah from the country that just pulled a Brexit. 

Atlhogfan1:
Not a normal call on the offensive pass interference.

TNhawgfan:
Enjoy your time near SF handsome 1. Go niners!

Hamdsome 1:

--- Quote from: TNhawgfan on February 02, 2020, 07:04:51 pm ---Enjoy your time near SF handsome 1. Go niners!

--- End quote ---

Oh I will. Likely to make enough money out here to take a couple of weeks off when I get back home...in Tennessee.

LZH:

--- Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on February 02, 2020, 06:48:47 pm ---From a UK article? Remain ignorant. I donít gaf.

--- End quote ---

Well this isn't from a UK article....it's a pic I took myself.  Been there and ain't going back.  Cops and pedestrians have to step over or around this trash.

Hamdsome 1:

--- Quote from: LZH on February 02, 2020, 07:13:09 pm ---Well this isn't from a UK article....it's a pic I took myself.  Been there and ain't going back.  Cops and pedestrians have to step over or around this trash.

--- End quote ---

That was my point. Itís a cesspool. The IDGAF was directed towards the clown that refused to read the article I posted. IDGAF if he wants to remain ignorant.

pigbacon:
Shakira

LZH:

--- Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on February 02, 2020, 07:17:49 pm ---That was my point. Itís a cesspool. The IDGAF was directed towards the clown that refused to read the article I posted. IDGAF if he wants to remain ignorant.

--- End quote ---

Yeah I had you guys mixed up at first, then I re-read everything.  I went to SF excited to see one of the most interesting and beautiful cities in the Western Hemisphere.  After two days in SF and a day in Oakland/Berkeley, I headed back to the friendly confines of Pinellas County completely disappointed.

hoglady:

--- Quote from: pigbacon on February 02, 2020, 07:24:06 pm ---Shakira

--- End quote ---

Dang - she can move that body. I thought she was great.

JLo - looks fantastic but she should have sang more and done less dancing.
Following Shakira her dancing looked kind of old and stiff.

Bubba's Bruisers:
Heart says Chiefs, brain says 49ers.

HighcountryHog:

--- Quote from: pigbacon on February 02, 2020, 07:24:06 pm ---Shakira

--- End quote ---

Shakira is 43.  Just let that sink in.  That booty is bangin'

hoglady:

--- Quote from: HighcountryHog on February 02, 2020, 07:40:42 pm ---Shakira is 43.  Just let that sink in.  That booty is bangin'

--- End quote ---

I didn't realize she was that old - almost didn't recognize her with the red hair (used to seeing her blond).

Hamdsome 1:

--- Quote from: LZH on February 02, 2020, 07:29:55 pm ---Yeah I had you guys mixed up at first, then I re-read everything.  I went to SF excited to see one of the most interesting and beautiful cities in the Western Hemisphere.  After two days in SF and a day in Oakland/Berkeley, I headed back to the friendly confines of Pinellas County completely disappointed.

--- End quote ---

I donít care to see anything more in SF. The hour it takes to grab my bag and hop a tram to the rental car center pisses me off. Then thereís the lovely, 1.5 hour, 25 mile drive to Union City.

Cesspool.

Atlhogfan1:
Niners pass rush tackled.

LZH:
Mahomes picked.  SF is looking stout.

Atlhogfan1:
Chiefs getting all the calls.

UnknownNobody:
Come on Dre!!!

TNhawgfan:
1 qtr to go. It's nervous here in my house of niner fans

HighHog:
49ers are really really good this year, especially on D imo. They just got 4th Q interception close to red zone.

Really expected the Packers to be able to play them closer.  KC is putting up a hell of a fight though!  Forcing punt after INT

alohawg:
DEFENSE!!!
Let's go Chiefs!!!

Hamdsome 1:
HAI-YELL YEAH!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version
Mobile View