• 10,887,550 Posts
• 423,967 Topics
• 24,841 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone missing MA  (Read 357 times)

George S. Pigton

• Senior
  • www.talkbusiness.net
    • Talk Business & Politics
Anyone missing MA
« on: January 07, 2020, 09:42:24 am »

Not saying I wish MA any ill will and was happy to see he was given a standing ovation when he walked out for the naming
of the court ceremony back in Oct.

However, I remember all of the negativity and the nay saying when he was fired, that he deserved another year.

Any of those folks still around or did they take their ball and go home?

I might be crazy but I think we will have the same type of turnaround with Pittman.  It's all about the Coach, the team
responds to leadership and coaching.  It can be done.

Atlhogfan1

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
Re: Anyone missing MA
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2020, 09:54:37 am »

Not saying I wish MA any ill will and was happy to see he was given a standing ovation when he walked out for the naming
of the court ceremony back in Oct.

However, I remember all of the negativity and the nay saying when he was fired, that he deserved another year.

Any of those folks still around or did they take their ball and go home?

I might be crazy but I think we will have the same type of turnaround with Pittman.  It's all about the Coach, the team
responds to leadership and coaching.  It can be done.

Yes.  Check the General Sports forum. 

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

1highhog

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • The Undefeated!
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2020, 09:54:52 am »

Go to General Sports and there is a thread about those who follow every single thing about Anderson.  As for me, I'm glad he's gone, don't miss him one bit, and I'm back after 8 long years going to games and even setting the DVR so I can re-watch them when I get home.  I feel as though in a 4 year window we will win the SEC regular season Championship, or Tournament, and reach the NCAA final 4, something I knew we never had a shot at under the previous regime.

HolyHog

• Varsity
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2020, 09:55:54 am »

CMA is already doing great and has got some really good recruits coming into St. Johnís, and Muss is doing great. So Iím pretty sure itís worked out the way itís susposed to. Nolan got his court so all is right in the world.

HolyHog

• Varsity
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2020, 09:56:35 am »

Go to General Sports and there is a thread about those who follow every single thing about Anderson.  As for me, I'm glad he's gone, don't miss him one bit, and I'm back after 8 long years going to games and even setting the DVR so I can re-watch them when I get home.  I feel as though in a 4 year window we will win the SEC regular season Championship, or Tournament, and reach the NCAA final 4, something I knew we never had a shot at under the previous regime.
we literally played for two SEC championships in the last 8 years but you didnít know that.

NoogaHog

• Hogvillian
  • WPS from Southern Appalachia
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2020, 09:59:16 am »

Not missing MA. I've moved on. I wish him well and hope he does well and has a good life.

On a side note, is Nolan still around the program now that Mike is gone? I know he still lives there, and I also know his wife is quite sick. But I was just wondering if he still comes to games.

1highhog

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • The Undefeated!
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2020, 10:06:45 am »

we literally played for two SEC championships in the last 8 years but you didnít know that.

Yep, and we didn't have a snowballs chance in hell in either one.  We will actually win under Muss, that's a big difference in my book.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas