• 10,887,524 Posts
• 423,966 Topics
• 24,841 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Deon Stewart  (Read 5061 times)

Rudy Baylor

Re: Deon Stewart
« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2019, 08:47:53 pm »

little Deon Stewart is a 160 pounds and has taken kickoff returns in the SEC and run straight head on into full steam kickoff team players who wanted to take his head off

how many of you internet warriors can say that?

Rudy Baylor

« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2019, 09:00:59 pm »

Maybe not Stewart but in theory I agree with STUNNA.  Coach Pittman has said they'll sign 25 if they find quality.  Somebody must leave.  I think a little deadwood at the receivers position and a couple/few olinemen will be helped to leave.  The coaches must find room for quality over quantity.  Like somebody said the other day, hoglady I think, some oline on the roster should never have been signed.  Somebody must go.

They will look at film.  Odom and Davis already KNOW which linemen fire off the ball and hard to play against and who just stands there lost or maybe leans on a defender.

We have to feel RS is safe, if small.  He has a mean streak.  FANONTHEHILL has said good things about a couple, I can't remember who.   

We can't trust anything the previous staff said about the oline.  We have to wait on this staffs opinion but I think unless several of those guys hit the weights and grow a mean streak, somebody is leaving

Sam Pittman told every player they are his players and he doesn't want any of them to leave

So maybe you can take it up with Sam

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

elksnort

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2019, 09:06:29 pm »

little Deon Stewart is a 160 pounds and has taken kickoff returns in the SEC and run straight head on into full steam kickoff team players who wanted to take his head off

how many of you internet warriors can say that?
Sounds like you're ready to meet anybody and everybody at the Alma Sonic. Lol

hawginbigd1

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #53 on: December 20, 2019, 10:05:32 pm »

Looks like this thread has had some moderation or Rudy is off his meds, or maybe he is on some meds!

Rudy Baylor

« Reply #54 on: December 20, 2019, 11:35:58 pm »

How is defending players equated with "off meds" and "Alma Sonic"?

I guess the fantasy football mentality has ruined most fanbases - everybody is an internet badass deciding which players need to quit

I bet none of you would say any of this to little 160 pound Deon's face

pigture perfect

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #55 on: December 20, 2019, 11:51:12 pm »

Ok, skipping over a lot of crap and going back to the heart of the OP. I do believe the young man to be fearless, and he could easily gain 20 lbs before next season. I wouldn’t think it would be a terrible idea. A player just wants to see the field more often. What is wrong with Lamont just shooting the bull here. Isn’t that what HV is for?

Rudy Baylor

« Reply #56 on: December 20, 2019, 11:54:10 pm »

Ok, skipping over a lot of crap and going back to the heart of the OP. I do believe the young man to be fearless, and he could easily gain 20 lbs before next season. I wouldn’t think it would be a terrible idea. A player just wants to see the field more often. What is wrong with Lamont just shooting the bull here. Isn’t that what HV is for?

nothing wrong with Lamont's posts

he's not wishing kids to quit and "predicting" they will quit

Rudy Baylor

« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2019, 12:10:46 am »

and to add to Lamont's thoughts, I think Kolian Jackson might make a heck of a linebacker

his brother was a hard nosed DT, so okay to expect little brother is hard nosed as well

Inhogswetrust

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Guessing is easier than actually trying!
« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2019, 06:07:32 am »

In that case you didn't have to respond to the question in the first place.

Im an equal opportunity responder. I respond to both good questions and dumb one's...........

Snouty

• Hogvillian
« Reply #59 on: December 22, 2019, 10:43:13 am »

And apparently it's been a while since you recognized a play on words.

Was I wrong?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas