General Sports Discussion > NFL Board

Cowboys come out looking like gang busters

(1/1)

SardisHog:
then quit. Garrett has got to go.

ImHogginIt:

--- Quote from: SardisHog on December 05, 2019, 09:04:51 pm ---then quit. Garrett has got to go.

--- End quote ---

9 years of crap surely will make Jerrah want to make a change right ?  ;D

edited for accuracy  :-[

Dr. Starcs:
Garrett and the entire staff needs to go. He has a winning record but is not championship level. And Jerry needs to stay out of all coaching searches, Razorbacks included.

Dr. Starcs:

--- Quote from: ImHogginIt on December 05, 2019, 09:07:20 pm ---9 years and no playoff wins surely will make Jerrah want to make a change right ?  ;D

--- End quote ---

I get your point, but I believe he does have 2 playoff wins.

ErieHog:
He deserves a lifetime contract in my book.

Greatest Cowboy killer since cocaine.

ImHogginIt:

--- Quote from: Dr. Starcs on December 05, 2019, 09:33:53 pm ---I get your point, but I believe he does have 2 playoff wins.

--- End quote ---

Oops. Yep 2-3. My bad. Edited my other post

pigture perfect:
For the way he yanked the carpet out from under Wade Phillips in 2010, he deserves all the Karma he can receive.

Tejano Jawg:

--- Quote from: ErieHog on December 05, 2019, 09:33:56 pm ---He deserves a lifetime contract in my book.

Greatest Cowboy killer since cocaine.

--- End quote ---

Wow. Awesome historic ref there!

EastexHawg:
Dak piles up meaningless stats, closing the barn door after the cow is gone. 

Dallas...6-7 without a quality win and still leading a wretched division.

Dr. Starcs:
Leagues leading passer. Years prior he was just an average qb, a game manager according to many because he didn’t put up enough stats even though he was winning games.

Once again, the scorned “experts” can’t have it both ways. But they’ll never admit they were wrong. Feelings and emotions over reality. But you know, never let facts get in the way of pride or a good ole fashioned argument.

This team in no way deserves to be in the playoffs this year but they do deserve a new coaching staff on both sides of the ball.

Btw, the second worst division in the league? AFC west.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version
Mobile View