• 10,843,205 Posts
• 422,439 Topics
• 24,797 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mason Jones  (Read 1020 times)

PigInParadise

• Walk-On
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
Mason Jones
« on: December 02, 2019, 07:28:39 am »

I havenít heard much about Mason Jonesí shoulder problem. Do you know the extent of his shoulder issue and when heíll be back on the court?

woodrow hog call

• All-American Hogvillian
Re: Mason Jones
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2019, 08:59:13 am »

I'm guessing it depends on how his "shoulder" responds to the treatment, responds well and he probably plays tomorrow, if not it might take more time.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

Iwastherein1969

• Gold Hogvillian
  • The origin of the COVID-19 Virus. Yeah I said it.
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2019, 11:02:00 am »

come on Doc, break out the stuff that has to be under a couple of locks these days....we need Mason

hog_fan

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Smite me huggers
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2019, 11:35:33 am »

Rumors he was suspended for what he did at GA Tech. It could have been cost us the game. The way he acted after hiting that job. I would be fine if that is true. That is unacceptable. It cost Ole Miss.

Iwastherein1969

• Gold Hogvillian
  • The origin of the COVID-19 Virus. Yeah I said it.
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2019, 07:45:12 am »

Rumors he was suspended for what he did at GA Tech. It could have been cost us the game. The way he acted after hiting that job. I would be fine if that is true. That is unacceptable. It cost Ole Miss.
I don't see that. CEM is not that type of guy to risk losing a game because CEM would be punishing the rest of the team. Muss is the type of coach who makes you run before practice begins and stays and runs after practice. Risking losing games by holding out a player punishes the coaches, players and the fans, Muss's water runs deeper than that.

mhuff

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2019, 09:27:38 am »

I don't see that. CEM is not that type of guy to risk losing a game because CEM would be punishing the rest of the team. Muss is the type of coach who makes you run before practice begins and stays and runs after practice. Risking losing games by holding out a player punishes the coaches, players and the fans, Muss's water runs deeper than that.

Grizzlyfan

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2019, 03:22:13 pm »

Do what you want, run some wind sprints and miss no game time?  No, that's not Musselman.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas