General Sports Discussion > NFL Board

Thanksgiving football...

(1/1)

ErieHog:
...Bears win an ugly game.  Meh. 

Still, not much is better than seeing the Cowboys darn the bed in front of a national audience on Thanksgiving.  Its like eating a guilt free pie.

Buff:
The Cowboys performance was nothing short of hilarious.  Did not disappoint.

RebelliousHog:
Hey Jerry.  You wanted CM for us.  How's it feel to lose?

Dr. Starcs:
If it ends with Urban Meyer to cowboys, Iím good with that.

ErieHog:
I hope Jim Kelly goes out and takes a dump on that ugly star.

Torqued pork:
The red-headed clapper is a dead man walking.

BeaverHog:
Warrick Dunn story is amazing. Onion was cut a while ago but man, amazing guy.

EastexHawg:
The Cowboys piled up a good record against an incredibly weak schedule early in the year.  The only reason they have a chance at making the playoffs is how terrible the East is.  It's going to come down to the game against Philly in a couple of weeks.  The Eagles can't score against good defenses, but neither can the Cowboys.

1990sHogBallChild:
Josh Allen for the Bills probably won't ever be a superstar... But the guy is a competitor and makes great decisions with the ball in his hands. The 16 TD's and only 1 INT in his last 7 games speaks for itself. I could see them being a sleeper in the AFC with their defense. People dogged on him so bad including me for being drafted that high, but he is proving people wrong and he has all the leadership intangibles too.

CurDog64:
In case youíre wondering... itís still rough to be a lifetime cowboys fan

ErieHog:

--- Quote from: CurDog64 on December 01, 2019, 05:39:06 pm ---In case youíre wondering... itís still rough to be a lifetime cowboys fan

--- End quote ---

Good.

SardisHog:

--- Quote from: CurDog64 on December 01, 2019, 05:39:06 pm ---In case you’re wondering... it’s still rough to be a lifetime cowboys fan

--- End quote ---

It's tougher to be a life time Lions fan.

CurDog64:

--- Quote from: ErieHog on December 02, 2019, 04:55:39 pm ---Good.

--- End quote ---

I donít know if you love the vikes or hate the cowboys more

Dr. Starcs:

--- Quote from: CurDog64 on December 02, 2019, 06:59:43 pm ---I donít know if you love the vikes or hate the cowboys more

--- End quote ---

Itís good to know so many of you still obsess about us lol.

ErieHog:

--- Quote from: CurDog64 on December 02, 2019, 06:59:43 pm ---I donít know if you love the vikes or hate the cowboys more

--- End quote ---

The two are tied together.    I  still hope Drew Pearson gets hit by a bus.

EastexHawg:
The NFC East is horrific.  The Cowboys beat three awful teams to get to 3-0, but have gone 3-6 since.  Meanwhile the Eagles are so terrible that they can't even beat the Dolphins to take advantage of the Cowboys' nosedive.  The Redskins and Giants should just shut it down now.  They're embarrassing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version
Mobile View