• 10,637,072 Posts
• 417,254 Topics
• 24,432 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: If I知 Hunter Yurachek  (Read 355 times)

OneLardAlmighty

If I知 Hunter Yurachek
« on: November 11, 2019, 12:19:42 pm »

I make this hire without every Bobby Lowder wannabe telling me who I can and cannot hire,  or I知 taking the next AD job that opens up.

That we have a real AD who hired Kelvin Sampson, Eric Musselman, and Tom Herman is the one reason I知 willing to entertain a sliver of hope that our GOBN won稚 screw this up.  Though I知 sure they値l find a way.

It痴 also a reason why I think it could be someone who is not really on our radar.

hawg IQ

• All-American Hogvillian
  • Hogville.net
Re: If I知 Hunter Yurachek
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2019, 12:26:43 pm »

I make this hire without every Bobby Lowder wannabe telling me who I can and cannot hire,  or I知 taking the next AD job that opens up.

That we have a real AD who hired Kelvin Sampson, Eric Musselman, and Tom Herman is the one reason I知 willing to entertain a sliver of hope that our GOBN won稚 screw this up.  Though I知 sure they値l find a way.

It痴 also a reason why I think it could be someone who is not really on our radar.
Norvell makes sense, but Kiffin would also, just get it done !

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

OneLardAlmighty

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2019, 12:36:47 pm »

Norvell makes sense, but Kiffin would also, just get it done !

I壇 be happy with either. After giving it some thought,  I知 even more willing than I was to entertain the possibility of BP, not as our first or only choice, but under the right conditions if our top targets do not work out.  (And it知ight be worth bearing in mind that HY was willing to rehabilitate Sampson.).

But mostly I hope HY is just left to do his job w/o a lot if interference from boosters who think their investment gives them a share of the franchise.  In other words, I知 interested in seeing this run like a functional program.  If that happens, then I知 cautiously optimistic about the result.

navyhog24

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2019, 01:04:25 pm »

This is all HY's decision this time. The BOT will give him the freedom to put his career on the line for who he thinks will be the right choice. The guy made some risky hires at Houston that inevitably paid off very well down there.

Then look at the Muss hire for basketball. He will definitely get us someone that will get us competing again at a high level. Just sit back. HY keeps cards very close to the vest.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas