• 10,794,528 Posts
• 421,212 Topics
• 24,750 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dak Prescott and Brandon Allen  (Read 365 times)

OPoraquê

• Varsity
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
Dak Prescott and Brandon Allen
« on: October 20, 2019, 10:17:05 pm »

Dak Prescott, 2 TDs tonight (1 passing, 1 rushing).  DP becomes not only the record holder in rushing tds by a Cowboys QB, he also scores his 100th touchdown (something he also did at Hail State), getting to that mark the quickest, 3 1/2 seasons, of the six 100 TD plus Cowboy QBs (Romo, Aikman, Staubach, White and Meredith being the others).

And given the miserable score of yesterday, it takes me back to his duels with BA, and their 51-50 game back in 2015.  Obviously DP was the better QB, but it seemed like so often that year (i.e. the Senior Bowl or whatever they played in postseason) BA would always put up slightly better numbers than Prescott.  Memories.

EastexHawg

Re: Dak Prescott and Brandon Allen
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2019, 10:23:04 am »

Brandon Allen doesn't have an NFL body and his arm is only average.  He also wasn't drafted by a team with an outstanding offensive line and the best running back in the league, whose presence opens up the passing game because defenses have to dedicate so much effort to stopping him. 

Playing for a team whose defense is giving up only 17.7 points per game and a 26% third down conversion rate doesn't hurt, either.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

Dr. Starcs

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Tell me what you don't like about yourself.
Re: Dak Prescott and Brandon Allen
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2019, 01:02:47 pm »

Espn just showed a stat that Dak is the only qb in the top 5 in qbr, completion %, and yards per attempt.

Those were always fun games to watch even though the defenses couldn’t stop anyone lol.

Btw, Dallas defense is garbage.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 03:53:54 pm by Dr. Starcs »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas