• 10,653,193 Posts
• 417,622 Topics
• 24,470 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 26   Go Down

Author Topic: Bobby Petrino  (Read 33817 times)

razorjon

• Senior
Bobby Petrino
« on: October 13, 2019, 09:55:18 pm »

Please sign the official petition if you agree with the sentiments.

E-mail to your friends, share it on Facebook, pass it along.  And please sign the petition if you agree, not solely read it.

Petition—  http://chng.it/hYTbcsvwPq

Additionally, I am debating taking out a full-page ad this week in the Arkansas Democrat Gazette.  (Maybe 1/2 page depending on cost and how much more it is to do all delivery regions vs. NWA)  My question to you is what day of the week do you typically buy newspapers if I can't quite afford the Sunday edition.

Thanks so much.

Re-hire Bobby Petrino as Coach of the Arkansas Razorbacks Football Team
Bobby Petrino should be re-hired as coach for the Arkansas Razorbacks.  The last several years have been unacceptable for the players, the students, and the fans.  Chad Morris should be fired effective immediately.  The damage is approaching irreparable, so action must be taken now.

A summary comment will follow at the end of the arguments.

Arguments For Re-hiring Bobby Petrino
— Bobby Petrino has proven himself a winner in college football.  His prior record at Arkansas was 34-17.  (17-15 in the SEC)  Petrino’s overall record in college football is 119-56.

— Petrino has a stellar reputation for developing players, something crucial for an SEC team competing for recruits against Alabama, LSU, Texas, et al.  Lamar Jackson was a 3-star recruit (247sports.com), and went on to bring the Heisman trophy back to Louisville.  Quarterback Ryan Mallett had a 43% completion rate his sole year at Michigan.  Under Petrino, he steadily moved up to a 65% completion rate. (+22)

— Arkansas needs a change of culture.  The last several years have been littered with empty marketing slogans, a lack of discipline, and an overall unseriousness about what it means to be a Razorback player or fan.  Arkansas needs someone to fight for them, and Petrino is a fighter.  He may not be a ‘player’s coach’, but sometimes in life working hard and being tough can be a rewarding experience.

— Coach Petrino has not directly voiced he wants to be back at Arkansas, but there have been many indications that he may want the job.  Having the opportunity to right a wrong or get a second chance at a missed opportunity has also been an incredible motivator throughout modern history.  If he wants to be here, he will fight like hell, travel with the team for road games, and do what it takes to win.

— Petrino has always been very vocally supportive of playing games in Little Rock.  After he left, there has been more and more pushback from university management against having competitive games played at War Memorial Stadium.  There have also been efforts to minimize the number of games played there, if not eradicate.  Petrino understands what the Razorbacks mean to the entire state, and how having that connection in Little Rock is good for fans spanning from Jonesboro to Texarkana.

Rebuttals to Arguments Against Re-hiring Bobby Petrino
— “Petrino should not be allowed to return to Arkansas because of his public moral failure 7+ years ago”  People make mistakes in life, even those that excel in art, sports, government, et al.  (Most) everyone loves a redemption story.  Allowing Petrino to come back to coach at Arkansas is not a  dismissal of what came before.  Likewise, he has already payed that price.

— “Arkansas fans will not accept him being coach again.”  At a recent Little Rock Touchdown Club, he received a long, standing ovation. (See: https://youtu.be/BaSoWw1p-2o)  The vast amount of fans in Arkansas and around the world have already made peace with what happened long ago.

— “Hire Petrino?  He just got fired from Louisville!”  There have been conflicting reports coming out of Louisville from opposing sides, and not being from that football family, don’t feel prepared to wade in.  However, I will add that having a sub-par year every once in awhile can be the nature of the beast that is college athletics.  Additionally, among their brutal schedule (without the recently departed Lamar Jackson) that last year of Petrino’s Louisville tenure was a non-conference game against Alabama, as well as eventual National Championship winners Clemson.  Petrino’s record at his second stint at Louisville was 77-35.

— “Will kids want to come play for Petrino?”  While not known for being a ‘player’s coach’, Petrino has an incredible record of success in college football.  He just produced an amazing Heisman trophy winner, and has consistently taken his teams to bowl games.  I don’t think something that happened when the kid was 10 years old and is now ancient history will override that or even enter into the calculus.

Summary
Bobby Petrino should be re-hired as coach of the Arkansas Razorbacks football team.  Chad Morris should be fired, effective immediately, before any more irreparable damage is done.  Coach Petrino has consistently been successful and will be fully engaged— fighting like hell to get us back in competition with the top teams of the SEC.

Epilogue
Someone mentioned to me the other day how Coach Bielema rarely seemed to engage with players on the sidelines during entire football games.  While Chad Morris has certainly failed as leading the Razorbacks, and despite some issues like not traveling with team for road games— I do think he deserves some credit for trying.  Now we need that fiery coach who will be demanding officials look players in the eye, have a zero bull mentality, tell the Les Miles’ of the world how he really feels, and bring the Razorbacks back into the conversation.  GO HOGS.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2019, 11:00:35 pm by razorjon »

presidenthog

• All-American Hogvillian
  • beer
Re: Re-hire Bobby Petrino Change.org Petition
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2019, 10:10:11 pm »

I don't want Bobby. I want art Briles.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

ShadowTheHedgehog

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2019, 10:14:31 pm »

two votes, one is the OP and the other is probably Bobby :)

hogsanity

• Gold Hogvillian
  • You like my stripes, I know you do.
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2019, 10:17:33 pm »

Makes me sick that the only two names people think can win here are a sleaze ball who lied to the fan base, then butned Louisville football to the ground, and a rapist protector and enabler.

jkstock04

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2019, 10:19:21 pm »

Makes me sick that the only two names people think can win here are a sleaze ball who lied to the fan base, then butned Louisville football to the ground, and a rapist protector and enabler.
Y'all's burned Louisville football to the ground narrative may not hold. Looking a little suspect....they may have some players on that team.

hogsanity

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2019, 10:21:48 pm »

Y'all's burned Louisville football to the ground narrative may not hold. Looking a little suspect....they may have some players on that team.

His last UL team quit on him because he is a horrible human being. They went 2-10 in what was it year 3 or 4? All his own players, all.guys he recruited, coaches he hired.

Pennywise

• Est. 1985. Bred 870
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2019, 10:23:28 pm »

No thanks

VirginiaHog

• Senior
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2019, 10:23:56 pm »

No way.

hog.goblin

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • It's not revenge he's after. It's a reckoning.
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2019, 10:27:37 pm »

His last UL team quit on him because he is a horrible human being. They went 2-10 in what was it year 3 or 4? All his own players, all.guys he recruited, coaches he hired.

I loved Petrino as our coach.  But he’s not the same Petrino.  He’s had to soften some and lost the edge (with his players) that made him succeed.

He did well when he went back to UL until he was using his own players.  Like Briles, recruiting will always be challenge with their pasts.

I don’t want either as my head coach.  Now, if my head coach wants either as their OC I’m okay with that.

bacon&eggs

• Hogvillian
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2019, 10:29:55 pm »

LOL. There is no way that Petrino is ever hired by the University of Arkansas again. No way. Zero. Even if he somehow passed the executive powers that be, the faculty and student backlash would be explicit. As a state institution, the UA would not be able to overlook Petrino's previous employment issues as a simple error in judgement.

jkstock04

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2019, 10:31:32 pm »

"Burned to the ground"...that narrative MAY not hold. Looks like they have some players. They are currently 4-2...coming off a win last night at #19 wake forest.

According to the Hogville narrative...any program he touches he leaves in ashes (burned to the ground) when he leaves because he doesn't know how to recruit...along with coaching.

Now...they could lose the rest of their games this season and get exposed as having zero talent left over, which would fit your narrative. Im just saying....right now it's fair to say that may not be the case. They may have been left some talent.

ShadowTheHedgehog

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2019, 10:33:43 pm »

LOL. There is no way that Petrino is ever hired by the University of Arkansas again. No way. Zero. Even if he somehow passed the executive powers that be, the faculty and student backlash would be explicit. As a state institution, the UA would not be able to overlook Petrino's previous employment issues as a simple error in judgement.

Now you are just trying to tempt fate and "reverse-jinx" the whole thing so he gets hired.

Hawgman1956

• Band Nerd
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2019, 10:34:23 pm »

"Burned to the ground"...that narrative MAY not hold. Looks like they have some players. They are currently 4-2...coming off a win last night at #19 wake forest.

According to the Hogville narrative...any program he touches he leaves in ashes (burned to the ground) when he leaves because he doesn't know how to recruit...along with coaching.

Now...they could lose the rest of their games this season and get exposed as having zero talent left over, which would fit your narrative. Im just saying....right now it's fair to say that may not be the case. They may have been left some talent.
I would love to have 8-4 HDN
Always had a 10 win season every 3 or 4 years

checkraiser88

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2019, 10:37:04 pm »

omg, he's washed up, get over the man people geez. Along with Nutt. Just go get Norvell

razorjon

• Senior
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2019, 01:34:47 am »

No way.

That’s fair. If you don’t agree do not sign.

East Clintwood

« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2019, 01:39:58 am »

He should never have been fired.

He should not be hired again -- not that there's a chance if hell that he would be.

husker71

« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2019, 01:44:27 am »

What a great state and main university we have that for some reason some of you think the only 2 coaches we can get are one that has left nearly every program he has had in ruin and another who allowed athletes to run wild (putting it mildly) until the school could take no more.  Stay classy those of you who want any part of those 2.

Iwastherein1969

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Crazy Lazy Uncle Joe looking for a human binky
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2019, 02:27:57 am »

yeah, lets continue with the same ol' playbook for acquiring coaches since JFB gave up the responsibilities of AD...let's stay securely inside that box worried what college fans throughout the country might think of us if we did hire Bobby Petrino…..for Razorback fans to think for one second that college football of America give's one rat's azz as to whether or not the UA rehires Bobby Petrino would verify Hog fans to be thoroughly narcissistic...however, the real truth is no one gives a dam about the UA....and dare I say if the UA did re-hire Petrino that it might be a 30 second blurb on sports shows across the country for a day or two and would then be filed into the "don't give an ish" folder.....hire Bobby and watch things change immediately on the hill, change for the better

husker71

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2019, 03:26:45 am »

for the better can be taken in many ways. 

BrianG

• Varsity
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2019, 04:45:10 am »

Hey I thought we already threw out the trash.  Now you want it to come back in or let some other trash take it's place.  Lol...ok.

porknbeans

• Varsity
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2019, 05:25:13 am »

His last UL team quit on him because he is a horrible human being.

And you know this because....?

(notOM)Rebel123

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Hogville.net
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2019, 06:14:27 am »

Clay Travis was right....

hawg IQ

• Hogville.net
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2019, 06:24:56 am »

And you know this because....?
why can’t we look at this like a business. Go get the best “available “ coach.  If it’s Bobby, it’s bobby.  The moral issue can be debated to no end. I believe in second chances. If it were about a game changing qb or rb, would we forgive them. Of course. Yet, let’s make sure he is the best available first.

TXArcher

• Varsity
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2019, 06:38:38 am »

15 now, you are really moving.

Athog

• Hogville.net
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2019, 06:58:30 am »

Please sign the official petition if you agree with the sentiments.

E-mail to your friends, share it on Facebook, pass it along.  And please sign the petition if you agree, not solely read it.

Petition—  http://chng.it/hYTbcsvwPq

Additionally, I am debating taking out a full-page ad this week in the Arkansas Democrat Gazette.  (Maybe 1/2 page depending on cost and how much more it is to do all delivery regions vs. NWA)  My question to you is what day of the week do you typically buy newspapers if I can't quite afford the Sunday edition.

Thanks so much.

Re-hire Bobby Petrino as Coach of the Arkansas Razorbacks Football Team
Bobby Petrino should be re-hired as coach for the Arkansas Razorbacks.  The last several years have been unacceptable for the players, the students, and the fans.  Chad Morris should be fired effective immediately.  The damage is approaching irreparable, so action must be taken now.

A summary comment will follow at the end of the arguments.

Arguments For Re-hiring Bobby Petrino
— Bobby Petrino has proven himself a winner in college football.  His prior record at Arkansas was 34-17.  (17-15 in the SEC)  Petrino’s overall record in college football is 119-56.

— Petrino has a stellar reputation for developing players, something crucial for an SEC team competing for recruits against Alabama, LSU, Texas, et al.  Lamar Jackson was a 3-star recruit (247sports.com), and went on to bring the Heisman trophy back to Louisville.  Quarterback Ryan Mallett had a 43% completion rate his sole year at Michigan.  Under Petrino, he steadily moved up to a 65% completion rate. (+22)

— Arkansas needs a change of culture.  The last several years have been littered with empty marketing slogans, a lack of discipline, and an overall unseriousness about what it means to be a Razorback player or fan.  Arkansas needs someone to fight for them, and Petrino is a fighter.  He may not be a ‘player’s coach’, but sometimes in life working hard and being tough can be a rewarding experience.

— Coach Petrino has not directly voiced he wants to be back at Arkansas, but there have been many indications that he may want the job.  Having the opportunity to right a wrong or get a second chance at a missed opportunity has also been an incredible motivator throughout modern history.  If he wants to be here, he will fight like hell, travel with the team for road games, and do what it takes to win.

— Petrino has always been very vocally supportive of playing games in Little Rock.  After he left, there has been more and more pushback from university management against having competitive games played at War Memorial Stadium.  There have also been efforts to minimize the number of games played there, if not eradicate.  Petrino understands what the Razorbacks mean to the entire state, and how having that connection in Little Rock is good for fans spanning from Jonesboro to Texarkana.

Rebuttals to Arguments Against Re-hiring Bobby Petrino
— “Petrino should not be allowed to return to Arkansas because of his public moral failure 7+ years ago”  People make mistakes in life, even those that excel in art, sports, government, et al.  (Most) everyone loves a redemption story.  Allowing Petrino to come back to coach at Arkansas is not a  dismissal of what came before.  Likewise, he has already payed that price.

— “Arkansas fans will not accept him being coach again.”  At a recent Little Rock Touchdown Club, he received a long, standing ovation. (See: https://youtu.be/BaSoWw1p-2o)  The vast amount of fans in Arkansas and around the world have already made peace with what happened long ago.

— “Hire Petrino?  He just got fired from Louisville!”  There have been conflicting reports coming out of Louisville from opposing sides, and not being from that football family, don’t feel prepared to wade in.  However, I will add that having a sub-par year every once in awhile can be the nature of the beast that is college athletics.  Additionally, among their brutal schedule (without the recently departed Lamar Jackson) that last year of Petrino’s Louisville tenure was a non-conference game against Alabama, as well as eventual National Championship winners Clemson.  Petrino’s record at his second stint at Louisville was 77-35.

— “Will kids want to come play for Petrino?”  While not known for being a ‘player’s coach’, Petrino has an incredible record of success in college football.  He just produced an amazing Heisman trophy winner, and has consistently taken his teams to bowl games.  I don’t think something that happened when the kid was 10 years old and is now ancient history will override that or even enter into the calculus.

Summary
Bobby Petrino should be re-hired as coach of the Arkansas Razorbacks football team.  Chad Morris should be fired, effective immediately, before any more irreparable damage is done.  Coach Petrino has consistently been successful and will be fully engaged— fighting like hell to get us back in competition with the top teams of the SEC.

Epilogue
Someone mentioned to me the other day how Coach Bielema rarely seemed to engage with players on the sidelines during entire football games.  While Chad Morris has certainly failed as leading the Razorbacks, and despite some issues like not traveling with team for road games— I do think he deserves some credit for trying.  Now we need that fiery coach who will be demanding officials look players in the eye, have a zero bull mentality, tell the Les Miles’ of the world how he really feels, and bring the Razorbacks back into the conversation.  GO HOGS.

No!!

Hollywood870

• Hogvillian
  • Say it again!
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2019, 07:06:15 am »

Signed. 18 votes now. Share on facebook.

rzrbaxfan

« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2019, 07:06:40 am »

I support your cause, but you might want to double check that record.  His last stint at Louisville was 36-26.  Both runs at Louisville was 77-35.

Hollywood870

• Hogvillian
  • Say it again!
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2019, 07:07:58 am »

Petrino had a 70% approval rate on a recent Ch.7 poll.

Kevin

• Gold Hogvillian
  • RIP LILY, WE MISS YOU DEARLY
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2019, 07:08:58 am »

Hollywood870

• Hogvillian
  • Say it again!
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2019, 07:19:56 am »

Tagged all of my Razorback brethren on Facebook and told them to share.

havok

« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2019, 07:42:51 am »

Whether I wanted BP or not, no way am I giving my personal/contact information to an online petition.   

I work in the digital world, and can tell you these Online Petitions (Like Change.org) are only in the business of data-mining, and will sell sell & sell again your information to any & all agencies willing to pay, including unsavory ones..and in the end the petition goes nowhere.

Hollywood870

• Hogvillian
  • Say it again!
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2019, 07:45:07 am »

15 now, you are really moving.
26 actually.

USChog

• Senior
  • what, me worry?
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2019, 07:52:21 am »

This is so dumb.

RyanMallettsEgo

• Damn glad to meet you
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2019, 07:54:30 am »

Well, it's not like we'd have to get in a bidding war for the guy seeing as he's unemployed.

Such a phenomenal football coach that he's out of a job. He's just the guy the lunatic fringe of this fanbase would want.

fraction_of_blue

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2019, 08:36:45 am »

Clay Travis was right....

Razorback fans are tired of this mess.  A lot of them want to re-hire a coach that took us to heights we hadn't been before or since then.  They know he made a mistake,  but a lot of fans are willing to give him another chance to make it right at Arkansas.  How exactly does this make Clay Travis right?  Just so you know,  I am not expecting any kind of intelligent reply,  because there isn't one. 

ArkieBacon

• Senior
  • It's ARKANSAS Baby!
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2019, 08:51:44 am »

No way. I hate the guy.
If he was not a scumbag that didn't get fired Razorbacks would have played (or got close to playing for) for a NC and at least won a SEC conference championship game or two.
Makes me sick thinking about it. Could have been one of the greats of Arkansas football but he lost his chance.
No to Petrino.

hawg IQ

• Hogville.net
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2019, 08:55:44 am »

Razorback fans are tired of this mess.  A lot of them want to re-hire a coach that took us to heights we hadn't been before or since then.  They know he made a mistake,  but a lot of fans are willing to give him another chance to make it right at Arkansas.  How exactly does this make Clay Travis right?  Just so you know,  I am not expecting any kind of intelligent reply,  because there isn't one.
what was Clay Travis right about ?

CPL HOG

• Senior
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2019, 08:58:28 am »

I would love to have 8-4 HDN
Always had a 10 win season every 3 or 4 years

He had one 10 win season in 10 years

Atlhogfan1

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2019, 09:04:04 am »

I believe Bobby would be at least 4-2 right now with this team heading to 6 wins plus maybe an upset 7th win. Short term I'm great with Bobby.

I don't know how he could build a staff now with anyone but the same lackeys he has had to drag around with him. 

How does he sell parents especially moms on coaching their sons?

I thought we were obsessed with recruiting Texas.  Sell me on Bobby doing that successfully when he has such a history including acting like a total jackhole at our last Cotton Bowl. 

This petition will bring even more unwanted embarrassment.

Pennywise

• Est. 1985. Bred 870
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2019, 09:10:14 am »

Can anyone please provide me a list of potential candidates who will want to come here?  Norvell and Open the checkbook because anyone can win here does not and will not count.

Dark Helmet Hog

• Now let's see how well you handle it...
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2019, 09:12:57 am »

Just hire Petrino as a "consultant" to run the offense. Let Morris quit if he doesn't like it.

fraction_of_blue

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2019, 09:28:59 am »

what was Clay Travis right about ?

A long time ago, Clay Travis said that Arkansas had the 4th dumbest fan base in College Football.  Ever since then,  some people on this forum love to say 'Clay Travis was right'  every time they see a post they don't agree with.  It frankly gets very annoying.

EastexHawg

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Hogville.net
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2019, 09:34:22 am »

No way. I hate the guy.
If he was not a scumbag that didn't get fired Razorbacks would have played (or got close to playing for) for a NC and at least won a SEC conference championship game or two.
Makes me sick thinking about it. Could have been one of the greats of Arkansas football but he lost his chance.
No to Petrino.

This makes no sense.  You don't want him because if he hadn't been fired we would have had a chance to win a national championship and an SEC title or two instead of becoming the worst program in the SEC.

NYCRBACK

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2019, 09:37:34 am »

Yes to Petrino or Coach Houston Nutt!!! Yes sir!!

hoggusamoungus

« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2019, 09:41:29 am »

A long time ago, Clay Travis said that Arkansas had the 4th dumbest fan base in College Football.  Ever since then,  some people on this forum love to say 'Clay Travis was right'  every time they see a post they don't agree with.  It frankly gets very annoying.

Just like Travis himself.  I live in Nashville and it was a good day when he left local sports talk radio.

blu

• Senior
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2019, 09:42:34 am »

I would rather have CCM than the lying, cheating, vulgar, hot headed Petrino.

A million times NO!!!!!

EastexHawg

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Hogville.net
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2019, 09:43:09 am »

I thought we were obsessed with recruiting Texas.  Sell me on Bobby doing that successfully when he has such a history including acting like a total jackhole at our last Cotton Bowl. 

Do you think recruits care, or even know, anything about what happened at the Cotton Bowl eight years ago?

As for Texas players under Petrino:

Knile Davis
Travis Swanson
Deatrich Wise
Tevin Mitchel
Ryan Mallett
Cobi Hamilton
Taiwan Johnson
Jonathan Williams

That's off the top of my head.  How does that list compare with Texas great Chad Morris' top Lone Star recruits?

Atlhogfan1

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2019, 09:47:42 am »

Do you think recruits care, or even know, anything about what happened at the Cotton Bowl eight years ago?

As for Texas players under Petrino:

Knile Davis
Travis Swanson
Deatrich Wise
Tevin Mitchel
Ryan Mallett
Cobi Hamilton
Taiwan Johnson
Jonathan Williams

That's off the top of my head.  How does that list compare with Texas great Chad Morris' top Lone Star recruits?

Recruits no.  Their coaches yes.

Morris should be fired.

EastexHawg

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Hogville.net
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2019, 09:54:50 am »

Recruits no.  Their coaches yes.

Morris should be fired.

What evidence is there that Texas high school coaches have a vendetta against Bobby Petrino?  We make up more obstacles and scandals at Arkansas than any other program actually endures.

hogsanity

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2019, 09:56:46 am »

yeah, lets continue with the same ol' playbook for acquiring coaches since JFB gave up the responsibilities of AD...let's stay securely inside that box worried what college fans throughout the country might think of us if we did hire Bobby Petrino…..for Razorback fans to think for one second that college football of America give's one rat's azz as to whether or not the UA rehires Bobby Petrino would verify Hog fans to be thoroughly narcissistic...however, the real truth is no one gives a dam about the UA....and dare I say if the UA did re-hire Petrino that it might be a 30 second blurb on sports shows across the country for a day or two and would then be filed into the "don't give an ish" folder.....hire Bobby and watch things change immediately on the hill, change for the better

They can look " out side the box " and still not hire one of the two most radioactive coaches around.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 26   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas