• 10,637,868 Posts
• 417,255 Topics
• 24,432 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Maybe we should face some ugly facts....  (Read 5673 times)

bennyl08

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Ever since the war I've had a drinking problem
Re: Maybe we should face some ugly facts....
« Reply #100 on: October 15, 2019, 01:16:41 pm »

Arkansas has been in the SEC since 1992.  We have won or shared THREE SEC West titles.  That averages out to one Division Title every NINE years.  There have been no SEC Championships in 27 years.  We have THREE 10+ win seasons in the last 27 years. (2006, 2010, 2011.) That averages out to one every 9 years.  Finally, post season rankings look like this since 1992:  1998 #16, 1999 #17, 2006 #15, 2010 #12,  2011 #5.   That's it.  We have been ranked in the post season TOP 25 FIVE times since 1992.  NONE in the last 8 years.

I hate it.  I have been attending games since i was NINE.  59 years in all.  A season ticket holder for 45 consecutive years.  A graduate of the University of Arkansas.  I don't know what it's gonna take, but I doubt that I will live to see it in my life time..  WE DESERVE BETTER!!!

You are missing a key point methinks. You are looking strictly at "or" and neglecting the deliberately chosen "and/or". We have represented the west in the seccg 3 times since joining the SEC and have won 10 plus games 3 times, removing duplicate seasons, that 5 seasons of winning the west and/or having 10+ wins in a season since 1992. That's 5 times in 27 seasons which for all intents and purposes is darn close to once every 5 years. Not once every 9 years.

And keep in mind, that's what we have averaged, including some really bad coaches. That's "pick any random college coach in the country to come here blindly out of a hat and that's about what we can do on average." Averaging 9 wins a season with a 10+ win season or west title every 3 years or so is then a very reasonable expectation and IMO rubric for a coach doing well here.

Sivad

« Reply #101 on: October 15, 2019, 01:17:54 pm »

LOL!!   He's getting paid for nothing!
And sending all our money back to his home and family in Texas.
I bet Mrs. Morris has never bought a loaf of bread in Fayetteville.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

Pork Ranger

« Reply #102 on: October 15, 2019, 01:21:35 pm »

Nutt's record at Arkansas was pretty good.

He had 6 seasons where he won 8 or more games.
He had 8 seasons where he won 6 or more games.
The least he ever won here was 4 games.
He won 9 or more games in 4 of his seasons.
And get this he lost bowl games in the 3 of the 9 or more win seasons including the season that he won 10 games.

Ended his career here by beating #1

bennyl08

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Ever since the war I've had a drinking problem
« Reply #103 on: October 15, 2019, 01:24:18 pm »

I honestly have no clue.  I don't watch NFL. 

Jimmy Johnson - 44 and 36 at Dallas.  Last year was 1993. .550% winning percentage https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Johnson_(American_football_coach)
Cowboys since 1994 - 218 and 182 .545% winning percentage https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/dal/index.htm
So yes, it looks like they fell off.  .05% worth of drop off.

Yeah, you were specifically asked about playoff games.

oldhog63

« Reply #104 on: October 15, 2019, 01:29:39 pm »

Think about Chad's $$ per SEC win.  You cannot calculate that. 
Divide by zero error!

Pennywise

« Reply #105 on: October 15, 2019, 01:31:22 pm »

Ended his career here by beating #1

Correct. And for some reason the majority hates this man. He is top 5 winningest coach in program history. HOF HOG.

75 wins. 2 SEC championship game appearances. A couple division titles to boot. And he exits the program after taking out LSU AT DEATH VALLEY.

Pennywise

« Reply #106 on: October 15, 2019, 01:31:53 pm »

And sending all our money back to his home and family in Texas.
I bet Mrs. Morris has never bought a loaf of bread in Fayetteville.

Correct. She doesn't hang around in Fayetteville.

Youngsta71701

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • There's a God somewhere.
« Reply #107 on: October 15, 2019, 01:33:09 pm »

The tradition of the last 8 years.  I’ve seen us be competitive in the SEC.
You can be competitive and still lose or have a losing record. Just saying...

Youngsta71701

« Reply #108 on: October 15, 2019, 01:33:49 pm »

Probably because she's taking care of her son who lives in Dallas last time I checked.

Pennywise

« Reply #109 on: October 15, 2019, 01:36:49 pm »

Probably because she's taking care of her son who lives in Dallas last time I checked.

You act like he is a baby. The kid is almost 18.

No reason why those two shouldn't be in Fayetteville. You don't see Muss's wife hanging around in Nevada? DVH wife hanging around where they were prior. Jen "Hollywood" Bielema even did a fine job of embracing this state when she does not fit in ANYWHERE with Arkansas folks. BPs wife and kids came here....didn't hang around in HotLanta. Heck, think petrino's kids played at Shiloh.

Just a ridiculous look.

hogsanity

• Gold Hogvillian
  • You like my stripes, I know you do.
« Reply #110 on: October 15, 2019, 01:40:32 pm »

Correct. And for some reason the majority hates this man. He is top 5 winningest coach in program history. HOF HOG.

75 wins. 2 SEC championship game appearances. A couple division titles to boot. And he exits the program after taking out LSU AT DEATH VALLEY.

But but but he was a big ole meanie to gussie and the hometown hero qb.

Whats really sad is the same people that wanted HDN gone for that, are perfectly fine with a lying sleazeball like BP or a rape enabler like Briles.

Pennywise

« Reply #111 on: October 15, 2019, 01:43:07 pm »

But but but he was a big ole meanie to gussie and the hometown hero qb.

Whats really sad is the same people that wanted HDN gone for that, are perfectly fine with a lying sleazeball like BP or a rape enabler like Briles.

The man won 8+ games 6 times in the ten years he was here. 9 games twice and 10 once.

Not good enough though.

Youngsta71701

« Reply #112 on: October 15, 2019, 01:44:03 pm »

No reason why those two shouldn't be in Fayetteville. You don't see Muss's wife hanging around in Nevada? DVH wife hanging around where they were prior. Jen "Hollywood" Bielema even did a fine job of embracing this state when she does not fit in ANYWHERE with Arkansas folks. BPs wife and kids came here....didn't hang around in HotLanta. Heck, think petrino's kids played at Shiloh.

Just a ridiculous look.
So 17 year old's should live by themselves and take care of themselves when they are still in high school?

Youngsta71701

« Reply #113 on: October 15, 2019, 01:44:53 pm »

Just a ridiculous look.
So every family has to follow the same rules? Maybe the kid likes playing for Highland Park?

hogsanity

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #114 on: October 15, 2019, 01:45:12 pm »

Just a ridiculous look.

I can think of one. His son can stay and play HS football in Texas, or come here and play in what passes for football in HS here. How is Fayetteville High doing this year anyway? According to Max PReps, Highland Park is ranked 61st nationally and 12th in TX, meanwhile Fayetteville is ranked 386th nationally and 10th in AR. Let that sink in, the 10th ranked team in Ar is ranked 386th nationally, while the 12th team in TX is 61st.

Pennywise

« Reply #115 on: October 15, 2019, 01:46:04 pm »

So 17 year old's should live by themselves and take care of themselves when they are still in high school?

Hell naw.

But doesn't change the fact that its a bad look and that it causes Chad to lollygag around on Thursday afternoons and into late Friday night. You want your team focused but you're not focused yourself? Please. None of those players care about dad first business at their age. They care about winning and be lead by a winner. No reason on earth those two should be in Texas still why dad is making a living and getting drug through the mud by an unrealistic fanbase.

hogsanity

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #116 on: October 15, 2019, 01:46:36 pm »

The man won 8+ games 6 times in the ten years he was here. 9 games twice and 10 once.

Not good enough though.

Very similar to how Hatfield was treated. Look at his record, and if your old enough, remember what was said about him by the fans.

Youngsta71701

« Reply #117 on: October 15, 2019, 01:46:56 pm »

I can think of one. His son can stay and play HS football in Texas, or come here and play in what passes for football in HS here. How is Fayetteville High doing this year anyway? According to Max PReps, Highland Park is ranked 61st nationally and 12th in TX, meanwhile Fayetteville is ranked 386th nationally and 10th in AR. Let that sink in, the 10th ranked team in Ar is ranked 386th nationally, while the 12th team in TX is 61st.
Hogsanity you and me have had plenty of debates and disagreements but I honestly don't think some of these people read what they type before they press send lol.

Pennywise

« Reply #118 on: October 15, 2019, 01:47:03 pm »

I suppose you're right in that regard.

Pennywise

« Reply #119 on: October 15, 2019, 01:49:04 pm »

Very similar to how Hatfield was treated. Look at his record, and if your old enough, remember what was said about him by the fans.

I am not old enough to remember Ken, however, I have heard plenty of moaning and groaning by my parents in regard to how he was done. Same ole "money" idiots up there calling the shots and not doing what's right for the program.

One thing ole Jerruh has learned from ole Frankuh, no coach or player will be bigger than the owner. Frankuh was dead dog determined to keep his legacy intact no matter the cost to the football team. WE HAD LOU HOLTZ as coach at one time. LOU HOLTZ.

hogsanity

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #120 on: October 15, 2019, 01:56:16 pm »

I am not old enough to remember Ken, however, I have heard plenty of moaning and groaning by my parents in regard to how he was done. Same ole "money" idiots up there calling the shots and not doing what's right for the program.

One thing ole Jerruh has learned from ole Frankuh, no coach or player will be bigger than the owner. Frankuh was dead dog determined to keep his legacy intact no matter the cost to the football team. WE HAD LOU HOLTZ as coach at one time. LOU HOLTZ.

I'm talking about the whining that was done by the fans about how Hatfield had a boring offense, how he couldn't win the big game, blah blah blah. The man won 7, 10, 9, 9, 10, 10 in his 6 seasons here. He went 55-17-1 that a win % of .750.  HE WON 3 OUT OF EVERY 4 GAMES yet many fans wanted him gone. 3 10 win seasons. 3 of the 12 10 win seasons in program history.

hogsanity

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #121 on: October 15, 2019, 02:05:10 pm »

Hogsanity you and me have had plenty of debates and disagreements but I honestly don't think some of these people read what they type before they press send lol.

They only see things in terms of how they THINK they would do things, but rarely does that fit the reality of the situation.

In terms of the whole thing about Chad's family, if the game plan is not in the barn and the players eating their Friday meal and getting ready for bed by that time on Friday, then that is a much bigger issue than his being in Texas on Friday.

Youngsta71701

« Reply #122 on: October 15, 2019, 02:07:29 pm »

They only see things in terms of how they THINK they would do things, but rarely does that fit the reality of the situation.

In terms of the whole thing about Chad's family, if the game plan is not in the barn and the players eating their Friday meal and getting ready for bed by that time on Friday, then that is a much bigger issue than his being in Texas on Friday.
Yep. Not much is done the Friday before a game because the game plan is already in place. The main thing these coaches do on Friday is recruit. And that is pretty much every school not just Arkansas. You don't have to like Coach Morris to be realistic.

Pennywise

« Reply #123 on: October 15, 2019, 02:09:16 pm »

I'm talking about the whining that was done by the fans about how Hatfield had a boring offense, how he couldn't win the big game, blah blah blah. The man won 7, 10, 9, 9, 10, 10 in his 6 seasons here. He went 55-17-1 that a win % of .750.  HE WON 3 OUT OF EVERY 4 GAMES yet many fans wanted him gone. 3 10 win seasons. 3 of the 12 10 win seasons in program history.

This fan base will never be satisfied.

Jek Tono Porkins

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Hire the Pirate
« Reply #124 on: October 15, 2019, 02:22:00 pm »

But the problem is that he consistently underachieved with the talent he had on hand. That same team that went to Death Valley and knocked off #1 LSU lost to 4 other SEC teams. With three starting NFL running backs in the backfield. And 4 of the 5 O-linemen either 1st or 2nd team all-SEC.
And the SEC back then was a lot less competitive than it is now. There's a reason Nutt flamed out at Ole Miss.

Pennywise

« Reply #125 on: October 15, 2019, 02:23:13 pm »

But the problem is that he consistently underachieved with the talent he had on hand. That same team that went to Death Valley and knocked off #1 LSU lost to 4 other SEC teams. With three starting NFL running backs in the backfield. And 4 of the 5 O-linemen either 1st or 2nd team SEC.

I thought that was "the nature of the SEC" though. No week is a given?

OkieBack

« Reply #126 on: October 15, 2019, 02:34:09 pm »

We have had some good years in the SEC. Unfortunately more bad than good though.

However, if your going to bring up "tradition" and overall records you cannot just use the SEC stats. You also have to use SWC stats to and we were once a powerhouse football program. So IT CAN HAPPEN.

My only argument is that a 10-1 Arkansas in the SWC of the seventies and eighties is probably equal to an 8-4 Arkansas in the SEC. 

Like it or not, Houston Nutt set what I think is the standard for Arkansas football.  They guy ended up being a louse but you can't argue with his record year in and year out.  It met expectations for the most part.  But after 10 years it was only fair the fans asked "can't we do better than Nutt?"  And we did with Mr. Petrino.  Unfortunately Arkansas has a hard time staying on top without the help of a slug HC.

hogsanity

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #127 on: October 15, 2019, 02:39:21 pm »

I thought that was "the nature of the SEC" though. No week is a given?

Pretty sure I saw SC, using like their 4th Qb, beat #3 GA last weekend. It happens in the SEC just about every weekend.

But the problem is that he consistently underachieved with the talent he had on hand. That same team that went to Death Valley and knocked off #1 LSU lost to 4 other SEC teams. With three starting NFL running backs in the backfield. And 4 of the 5 O-linemen either 1st or 2nd team all-SEC.
And the SEC back then was a lot less competitive than it is now. There's a reason Nutt flamed out at Ole Miss.

There is always a reason, it seems, among Hog fans to discount wins if they don't like the coach getting those wins. The SEC was no less competitive in 2006 and 2007. It is funny though, people say he underachieved with 3 nfl backs and a solid OL, yet BP, with 2 nfl drafted qb's, a nfl rb, at least one nfl ol, and 5 nfl drafted wr's/te's didn't make it to ATL, yet that is excused away because Bama/Aub/LSu were just so good. In 2010, Bama lost 3 SEC games, yet, at home, the Hogs could not beat that Bama team.

hogsanity

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #128 on: October 15, 2019, 02:41:28 pm »

My only argument is that a 10-1 Arkansas in the SWC of the seventies and eighties is probably equal to an 8-4 Arkansas in the SEC. 

Like it or not, Houston Nutt set what I think is the standard for Arkansas football.  They guy ended up being a louse but you can't argue with his record year in and year out.  It met expectations for the most part.  But after 10 years it was only fair the fans asked "can't we do better than Nutt?"  And we did with Mr. Petrino.  Unfortunately Arkansas has a hard time staying on top without the help of a slug HC.

What was the highest ranked, at the time the game was played, team that a BP Hog team beat? I'll answer my own question, they beat #6 LSu in LR in 2010. They beat #10 SC in Fay in 2011 and #10 KSU in the Cotton Bowl. In Bp's 4 season, the Hogs beat teams that were ranked at the time of the game 8 times.

Sivad

« Reply #129 on: October 15, 2019, 02:45:44 pm »

Not much is done the Friday before a game because the game plan is already in place. The main thing these coaches do on Friday is recruit. And that is pretty much every school not just Arkansas. You don't have to like Coach Morris to be realistic.
That excuse carries no weight. Morris is not recruiting on Friday nights. He is dressed in blue and gold watching his son play.

hogsanity

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #130 on: October 15, 2019, 02:50:11 pm »

That excuse carries no weight. Morris is not recruiting on Friday nights. He is dressed in blue and gold watching his son play.

Teams are only allowed so many coaches on the road recruiting at any one time, iirc, so if he was recruiting, someone else would not be. The majority of recruiting this time of year, in person, is done by the coordinators and assistants.

But I guess you're saying it is okay if he is gone on Friday nights, you just do not like where he is. At his sons game or recruiting, he is not with the team.

hogbbq

« Reply #131 on: October 15, 2019, 02:55:34 pm »

We have had some good years in the SEC. Unfortunately more bad than good though.

However, if your going to bring up "tradition" and overall records you cannot just use the SEC stats. You also have to use SWC stats to and we were once a powerhouse football program. So IT CAN HAPPEN.

Once upon a time I shot 9 of 9 from the field and 9 of 10 from the stripe and scored 27 pts in a game in school.  That happened once and I didn't ever get close to that night again. 
Arkansas won a title after the fact when the NC lost its bowl game.  They did things differently back then.  So we shared one, then we haven't been there again and in the last 25 we really have only been good a few seasons. 
We don't have a winner mentality and we don't have the will or leadership to get into position to be big time.

Piggfoot

• All-American Hogvillian
  • Hog Table top cooker
« Reply #132 on: October 15, 2019, 03:03:58 pm »

I beg to disagree. Our time in the SWC was under different circumstances. We played overall weaker teams than those found in the SEC and our record against those teams at that time proves that.

Pennywise

« Reply #133 on: October 15, 2019, 03:08:29 pm »

Correct.

hogbbq

« Reply #134 on: October 15, 2019, 03:15:15 pm »

I think Arkansas could be much better but the entire approach needs to change.  $$$$$$ talks and if we have the money and the boosters willing to spend some more, then we have to buy a winner.  Someone with a name and reputation that will generate excitement and sell tickets because they have done this before.  Won big in their own program, not working for someone else because that means you aren't proven as a HC.  A name that attracts players, they call you not the other way around.  Facilities are good here, the university is fine.  The town is a little country atmosphere but not so as to keep players away.  It's not big city but Bama's not in a Metropolis. 
Kidding ourselves with trying to get an experiment and let them train on the job is not a good idea.  This is the best conference in America and we need to act like we intend to win it instead of like we hope we get luck.  We have to get the best players in America, not just Arkansas and not Texas, (again tell me the last two national titles they won).  We have to go successfully compete with BAMA, GA, in the SEC for players and across the country for others.   
Until we do this we are just hoping we get lucky, maybe have a good year here or there but that's all we've been doing for a while and look where it has gotten us.

hogbbq

« Reply #135 on: October 15, 2019, 03:22:11 pm »

Teams are only allowed so many coaches on the road recruiting at any one time, iirc, so if he was recruiting, someone else would not be. The majority of recruiting this time of year, in person, is done by the coordinators and assistants.

But I guess you're saying it is okay if he is gone on Friday nights, you just do not like where he is. At his sons game or recruiting, he is not with the team.

The man is 4-14 he needs to be finding a way to win and keep his job.  He gets paid 3/5 million a year to win.  Maybe he should have considered the requirements and the pressures of being a P5 head coach in the SEC.    If he was winning lots of things can be acceptable, he ain't winning.  He is loosing at a depressing rate and not showing signs of fixing it.  Heck, he can't even decide who to play at QB.   Grow a pair and man up and coach the team and call the shots and either get it done or on the next trip to Texas for a high school game, find a high school job and stay in Texas.

hogsanity

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #136 on: October 15, 2019, 03:24:33 pm »

I, then we have to buy a winner.  Someone with a name and reputation that will generate excitement and sell tickets because they have done this before.  Won big in their own program, not working for someone else because that means you aren't proven as a HC. 

Ok, give me your top 5 that fit that criteria.

hogsanity

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #137 on: October 15, 2019, 03:25:49 pm »

Correct.

So you are good with him being gone on Friday night, you just do not like where he is.

Pennywise

« Reply #138 on: October 15, 2019, 03:28:35 pm »

So you are good with him being gone on Friday night, you just do not like where he is.

I just think its a bad look. If the Morris family was all in, they would be all in with Arkansas. Residence, etc.

NaturalStateReb

• Czar of Arkansas
  • Administrator
« Reply #139 on: October 15, 2019, 03:43:12 pm »

The University of Arkansas does not have an elite football program.  Our ALL TIME record against teams that are current SEC members is 171-206.  That's a winning percentage of 45.35%.  Our football program has an all time winning record against the following SEC teams: Mississippi State (16-12), Ole Miss (36-29), South Carolina (13-10) Texas A&M (41-31) and Vanderbilt (7-3). 

Our former Coach, Bret Bielema, had a record of 11-29 in the SEC. That's a winning percentage of 27.5% for the mathematically challenged.  Bret was 0-8 in the SEC in his first year and 1-7 in the  SEC in his last year.  The three years in between were not much better with only ONE year  (5-3) with a winning record in the SEC West. His teams lost to TOLEDO and Rutgers.

My POINT is this.... Most of our fans THINK that we have a great football tradition, but when you look at the numbers, our progam has been VERY average....  So just don't complain about Coach Chad Morris too much.  He's simply carrying on the tradition.

I don't think anyone is demanding that Arkansas be elite, but I think they do expect them to be competitive.

UofA🐗Alumna

« Reply #140 on: October 15, 2019, 03:46:08 pm »

Idiots in little rock ran him off by throwing trash at him in wms.

hview

« Reply #141 on: October 15, 2019, 04:14:20 pm »

The arkansas fans will never be satisfied. You could fire this coach and start all over. I think I'd give this guy more time and see if he digs himself out of this miserable hole. Fire him and I doubt you could pay another coach to come in here. A future coach would really want to come here for other reasons than money.

hogbbq

« Reply #142 on: October 15, 2019, 04:21:04 pm »

Ok, give me your top 5 that fit that criteria.
I would be accepting of more than 5 guys.  Start with anyone in the top 25 of winningest career coaches.  Then you look at years of experience and experience at what type of schools and how many different schools.  Have they turned around a program, where are their strengths, what are their weaknesses.   Then you go looking at the next 25 and you look at the same things and center on the wins in tough situations and who have they beaten.  Experience with success, their own success is a much needed requirement.

My top choices are tough hires.   I'd float a trial ballon out to Saban, Sweeney, Lincoln Riley and see what happens.  I think I know but you have to ask. 
Then I'd look at Kirby Smart, rumbling at GA that they are not satisfied.  I'd do the same with Malzhan although I'm not a fan but he is successful and a native son.  He's doing ok this season but if he slips the boosters are ready to oust him.
Then look at successful coaches who are safe where they are and having success but may move to a better conference and for more money.
Matt Campbell who has turned around a couple of programs, is young and impressive resume.     Then Mike Leach because he has turned around several programs and coached on the big stage.  Very good overall w/L.  Mike Norvell, good W/L, younger guy, winning at Memphis in his 4th year, and Memphis is like Arkansas in that its a tough place to recruit to and tough place to maintain winning.
My dark horse is Mike Houston at East Carolina, great w/L record as a college coach across several levels where he has shown growth and ability to win, 83-26 overall,  won an FCS national title at James Madison  in 2016, 37-6 overall while at JM.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 06:58:00 pm by hogbbq »

OkieBack

« Reply #143 on: October 15, 2019, 04:38:30 pm »

If Morris never moved the fam to Fayetteville...is it safe to say he never even really bought into his own hiring?  Did he think he would coach at Arkansas 3 years, get us to 6-6 and then go back home to Texas to sign a big coaching contract at Baylor or A&M or wherever? 

hogbbq

« Reply #144 on: October 15, 2019, 06:59:45 pm »

If Morris never moved the fam to Fayetteville...is it safe to say he never even really bought into his own hiring?  Did he think he would coach at Arkansas 3 years, get us to 6-6 and then go back home to Texas to sign a big coaching contract at Baylor or A&M or wherever?
Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding.  We have a winner.  He's a Texas boy and its pretty well known he wanted the Baylor and the A&M jobs. 

I don't know that that was a hard and fast plan but sounds plausible.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 07:10:34 pm by hogbbq »

LZH

« Reply #145 on: October 15, 2019, 07:03:23 pm »

I honestly have no clue.  I don't watch NFL. 

Jimmy Johnson - 44 and 36 at Dallas.  Last year was 1993. .550% winning percentage https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Johnson_(American_football_coach)
Cowboys since 1994 - 218 and 182 .545% winning percentage https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/dal/index.htm
So yes, it looks like they fell off.  .05% worth of drop off.

At least you answered, and with a link no less.       +1

lumphog

• All-American Hogvillian
  • I love this picture
« Reply #146 on: October 15, 2019, 07:13:43 pm »

WOW...  this is a F’d up thread

I’m old enough to remember the Glory Days

Bunch’s Dam Pansies

hogbbq

« Reply #147 on: October 15, 2019, 07:18:34 pm »

Jimmy Johnson's record at Dallas

Team   Year   Regular season   Postseason
Won   Lost   Ties   Win %   Finish   Won   Lost   Win %   Result
DAL   1989   1   15   0   .063   5th in NFC East   —   —   —   —
DAL   1990   7   9   0   .438   4th in NFC East   —   —   —   —
DAL   1991   11   5   0   .688   2nd in NFC East   1   1   .500   Lost to Detroit Lions in NFC Divisional Game
DAL   1992   13   3   0   .813   1st in NFC East   3   0   1.000   Super Bowl XXVII champions
DAL   1993   12   4   0   .750   1st in NFC East   3   0   1.000   Super Bowl XXVIII champions

Take out year one and its really impressive.

JJHog

« Reply #148 on: October 15, 2019, 07:25:05 pm »

we’re all time top 25 so shut it

hogbbq

« Reply #149 on: October 15, 2019, 07:55:34 pm »

we’re all time top 25 so shut it
You have low expectations.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas