• 10,472,499 Posts
• 413,216 Topics
• 23,631 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Twitter Handles  (Read 726 times)

Lud42

Twitter Handles
« on: October 09, 2019, 01:42:40 pm »

I know Otis had a thread like this sometime back, but for those of you Jump Ballers that are on twitter, what's your handle? Would like to give some of you a follow.

I'm @rlud42.

HawgHoops

• Band Nerd
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
Re: Twitter Handles
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2019, 02:46:16 pm »

@HawgHoops

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

#1 STUNNA

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2019, 03:08:14 pm »

@2_Dirty

1highhog

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat.
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2019, 03:57:04 pm »

I heard on 103.7 Monday, I forget what time slot about Hog fans on twitter really lambasting the Hogs for offering the 3rd LB from Whitehaven and basically blaming the other two for holding the UofA hostage along with other schools so their friend could play along with them.  If I heard this right, iffy on this, then I sure hope it wasn't our fans that were mouthing off at these young recruits.  We need every player we can get, plus, I will never understand why fans will get on something like twitter in the first place, especially to start bad mouthing recruits.

#1 STUNNA

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2019, 05:02:19 pm »

I heard on 103.7 Monday, I forget what time slot about Hog fans on twitter really lambasting the Hogs for offering the 3rd LB from Whitehaven and basically blaming the other two for holding the UofA hostage along with other schools so their friend could play along with them.  If I heard this right, iffy on this, then I sure hope it wasn't our fans that were mouthing off at these young recruits.  We need every player we can get, plus, I will never understand why fans will get on something like twitter in the first place, especially to start bad mouthing recruits.
our fans just like fans of everywhere can be really bad at times.... should have seen the bad mouthing about the baseball game when we dropped the foul ball that would have won the world series... you would have thought we had the worst team in america.

TrueBlue

• All-American Hogvillian
  • "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up."
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2019, 05:10:12 pm »

The Twitta is da Debil!

VanBurenCHog

• Varsity
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2019, 06:54:28 am »

How bout y’all guess my previous hogville account, it got banned for supporting a coach, should be very easy.

cardinalhawg

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2019, 07:23:16 am »

How bout y’all guess my previous hogville account, it got banned for supporting a coach, should be very easy.

It would be a combination of something you fly or hang in rafters along with something you can climb such as the Rockies, the Alps, or the Andes.

VanBurenCHog

• Varsity
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2019, 08:58:28 am »

It would be a combination of something you fly or hang in rafters along with something you can climb such as the Rockies, the Alps, or the Andes.
yessir
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas