• 10,843,828 Posts
• 422,464 Topics
• 24,798 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Interesting Article  (Read 1128 times)

Formula Hog

RedRock

Re: Interesting Article
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2019, 04:23:46 am »

Good article.  Thanks for sharing.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

MissippHog

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2019, 04:54:50 am »

So, it's basically saying 14 months from now Norvell (or whoever) will step in and win big with CCM's players.  CCM fills the pantry for the guy they really wanted all along.  Exactly how the PTB planned it   ;)  Not that I believe anyone up there had that kind of foresight, but it would be interesting if it worked out that way. 

hogcards

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2019, 05:46:22 am »

+1000

Lame duck coach.

LZH

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Whole Hog half ham, Arkansas by damn.....!
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2019, 05:59:58 am »

+1000

Lame duck coach.

If he doesn’t pull off some miracle Saturday, there won’t be too many that would disagree with you.

NWAlwyer

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2019, 09:06:55 am »

This hit me as a ray of sunshine. . . After he's shown the door we can reach "new heights." 

DoubleReedHawgCaller

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • That's nice.... Real nice!
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2019, 09:11:10 am »

I look for the recruiting to fall apart though. That transfer portal is the game changer. They'll be like rats jumping off a sinking ship.

demonHOG1013

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2019, 09:20:26 am »

I look for the recruiting to fall apart though. That transfer portal is the game changer. They'll be like rats jumping off a sinking ship.

Depends on who the next guy would be.  If it's a guy with a similar offensive philosophy I doubt we'd lose many.  If it's another Bielema type guy then all bets are off.

LRHawg

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Get in the Pitt Viper!
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2019, 09:22:07 am »

Going back to a big and slow big 10 offense would basically pull the plug on this program.

LumberBacks

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2019, 09:29:43 am »

Losses at CO State and now SJSU are huge losses for Morris. Will be hard to can't sell a trending upward program and so not only will he be challenged to secure solid recruiting classes, he will be challenged to keep his star players from transferring since its easier today more than ever.  Hope im wrong but i dont see him being able to repeat the recruiting ranking in 2020.  We'll see, but this may be the first stop where he doesn't leave a full cupboard.  His recruiting success or failure may be the determining  factor in getting years 3 and 4.

MJ2

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2019, 11:20:12 am »

The AD is irresponsible if he's not already mining the country for coaches with interest in stepping into this quick sand of a program.   Probably needs to be changes from the top down.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas