General Sports Discussion > NFL Board

Jerry needs to talk less...

(1/1)

HognitiveDissonance:
Either Jerry is weird, or this is what happens when you want to be in front of every microphone, TV show, radio show, etc. Words don't always come out right.

--->“You know what’s fun is sometimes Zeke will do something like that, he’ll put a towel on or put some shorts on and head down through the middle of the dressing room kind of spanking himself as he emulates riding a horse. And that’s before a game so you can see what an asset he is on and off the field for the Dallas Cowboys.”--->

Did he use the word 'asset'?

Remember this is the guy who once said 'Troy Aikman looks good in the showers'

Pork Twain:
Eat a snickers...

Gotdatwood:
If he thinks men look good in showers and enjoys watching Zeke spank himself, being weird or hungry for attention have nothing to do with what's going on here.

Großer Kriegschwein:

--- Quote from: Gotdatwood on September 25, 2019, 04:35:59 pm ---If he thinks men look good in showers and enjoys watching Zeke spank himself, being weird or hungry for attention have nothing to do with what's going on here.

--- End quote ---

Of course the guy with the handle Gotdatwood would comment in this thread.

cstrickl21:

--- Quote from: HognitiveDissonance on September 25, 2019, 04:17:41 pm ---Either Jerry is weird, or this is what happens when you want to be in front of every microphone, TV show, radio show, etc. Words don't always come out right.

--->“You know what’s fun is sometimes Zeke will do something like that, he’ll put a towel on or put some shorts on and head down through the middle of the dressing room kind of spanking himself as he emulates riding a horse. And that’s before a game so you can see what an asset he is on and off the field for the Dallas Cowboys.”--->

Did he use the word 'asset'?

Remember this is the guy who once said 'Troy Aikman looks good in the showers'

--- End quote ---

Am I the only one that read this quote in his voice too? lol

Gotdatwood:

--- Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on September 25, 2019, 04:41:00 pm ---Of course the guy with the handle Gotdatwood would comment in this thread.

--- End quote ---

Welll I've outed myself in two posts it seems. See ya later Hogville!

HognitiveDissonance:
I'm trying not to visualize Zeke running around the locker room spanking his asset, building team morale

HognitiveDissonance:
I'm not sure this would be effective in the Razorback locker room if, say, Nick Starkel was doing it.
He would at least have to take off his Justin Bieber shirt to be most inspiring..

They need to try something, though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version
Mobile View