General Sports Discussion > NFL Board

Why isnít there a game on CBS at 3?

(1/1)

Pork Ranger:
PBR Bull Riding? Where are my Chiefs!!!

jbcarol:
Iím getting Chiefs - Raiders (14-10 KC 1:46 2nd, Chiefs ball near the 20).

Maybe local station choice?

jbcarol:
TD KC, Mahomes to Kelce.

jbcarol:
21-10 Chiefs, under 2:00 2nd

EastexHawg:
I thought early that the sprained ankle was bothering Mahomes.  Four long second quarter TD passes later I think he should twist it every week.

Most pass yards in one quarter since 2008. 

I don't know what else there is to say.

#1 STUNNA:
Mahomes is out of this world... best football player in America right now...

jbcarol:
https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/florida-football/watch-demarcus-robinson-reels-in-crazy-touchdown-catch-for-kansas-city

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/georgia-football/mecole-hardman-kansas-city-chiefs-first-career-nfl-touchdown

Pork Ranger:

--- Quote from: jbcarol on September 15, 2019, 04:37:24 pm ---Iím getting Chiefs - Raiders (14-10 KC 1:46 2nd, Chiefs ball near the 20).

Maybe local station choice?

--- End quote ---

I live outside LR and have Dish. Itís one thing to not have KC on, but PBR over NFL?!?! What the F

hoglady:

--- Quote from: Pork Ranger on September 15, 2019, 05:27:31 pm ---I live outside LR and have Dish. It’s one thing to not have KC on, but PBR over NFL?!?! What the F

--- End quote ---

The Saints / Rams were on Fox at 3 - that's probably why there wasn't a game on CBS.
Not sure you ever see both Networks have a 3 o'clock game televised locally.

k.c.hawg:
Having Patrick Mahomes is the best reward a 24 year Chiefs season ticket holder could ever ask for. I've seen a lot of 10-13 win seasons with no postseason success, Ive seen some terrible football, terrible seasons. Watching this is amazing. Everytime you think you've seen it all, he does something that makes your jaw drop. His last 7 passes of the First Half   6/7  208 yds  3 TD.

EastexHawg:

--- Quote from: k.c.hawg on September 16, 2019, 11:13:29 am ---Having Patrick Mahomes is the best reward a 24 year Chiefs season ticket holder could ever ask for. I've seen a lot of 10-13 win seasons with no postseason success, Ive seen some terrible football, terrible seasons. Watching this is amazing. Everytime you think you've seen it all, he does something that makes your jaw drop. His last 7 passes of the First Half   6/7  208 yds  3 TD.

--- End quote ---

The thing is these aren't YAC numbers.  He's not throwing little short hitches that the receivers are breaking for long gains.  He's throwing the ball 25-50 yards downfield, a lot of them into tight windows.  He had another 74 yarder called back by penalty, otherwise we're talking about a 520 yard, 5 TD game.

This is the kind of football I like to watch.  It reminds me of Hadl to Alworth, Lamonica to Warren Wells, or Namath to Don Maynard in the old AFL days.

Tai_Mai_Shu:

--- Quote from: EastexHawg on September 16, 2019, 02:59:01 pm ---The thing is these aren't YAC numbers.  He's not throwing little short hitches that the receivers are breaking for long gains.  He's throwing the ball 25-50 yards downfield, a lot of them into tight windows.  He had another 74 yarder called back by penalty, otherwise we're talking about a 520 yard, 5 TD game.

This is the kind of football I like to watch.  It reminds me of Hadl to Alworth, Lamonica to Warren Wells, or Namath to Don Maynard in the old AFL days.

--- End quote ---

Us Bears fan are up in arms that our GM would trade up 1 spot while giving away 4 draft picks to draft Trubisky instead of this guy. We're still kicking ourselves.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version
Mobile View