• 10,674,581 Posts
• 418,292 Topics
• 24,543 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm starting to think about 70% of our fan base will be Mad if we start winning  (Read 2871 times)

Bacons Rebellion

Haha your post couldnít have been placed any more perfectly than 4 seconds right after mine. Touchť.

I told Hokie wife, "Come read this. This is epic."

LRHawg

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Get in the Pitt Viper!

I assure you, Iím tired of the hogs sucking.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

HogPharmer

I told Hokie wife, "Come read this. This is epic."

Full disclosure, I will be in attendance this Saturday at the game and I do always want to win. And FWIW, I have been on the Morris train. Havenít fallen off yet. But the seat is getting slippery.

mckinneyhog5

Just need to start winning, everything else will work itself out.

OkieBack

Nah, just 30% will stay mad when we start winning.  When we start winning, the other 40% will claim they supported Coach Morris all along and are happy to have him and the staff in Fayetteville. 

BeaverHog

Nah, just 30% will stay mad when we start winning.  When we start winning, the other 40% will claim they supported Coach Morris all along and are happy to have him and the staff in Fayetteville.

30 percent mad on message board regardless of winning sounds about right.

depressed_fan

• Varsity
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net

I don't agree. Most just want to win and they will adopt whomever produces those wins.

I think what he is getting at is, Hogville posters and some fans that don't post here, cant endure the emotional roller coaster of being competitive.  They'd rather complain about being bad and know ahead of time they are going to lose but suggest how to fix it, than having a chance to actually win some of these conference games like we saw with Nutt and Petrino. 

carolinahogger

• Hogvillian

Just reading through posts and at least 2/3 want the Hog's and Morris to fail...

This is exactly what I came on to post.  Over the last few days I have come to the realization that there are a large number of 'fans' here who would prefer that we lose so they can be right about their prediction that Morris would fail.  It seems that they hope to gain some sort of internet credibility..."See?  I was right!  I was right!"

What sad and trivial lives these people must lead.

BeaverHog

This is exactly what I came on to post.  Over the last few days I have come to the realization that there are a large number of 'fans' here who would prefer that we lose so they can be right about their prediction that Morris would fail.  It seems that they hope to gain some sort of internet credibility..."See?  I was right!  I was right!"

What sad and trivial lives these people must lead.
Ugh.. who? Point out the post that is hoping we lose? The extremist in you is making this about you then the actual reality of that nobody wants the hogs to lose!

hawginbigd1

Well, if you read through enough of the threads, there are plenty of posts to make one seriously consider the possibility. But I really doubt ( and certainly hope) that some fans are really wishing we would lose. But they sure do post things that make you wonder where their allegiance lies.
nah it's not us it's you. If the staff didn't continue to handle things like a circus and the team showed legitimate growth in 14 games the tenor would be way less negative.

DLUXHOG

• It'll feel better when it quits hurtin'

Just reading through posts and at least 2/3 want the Hog's and Morris to fail . He isn't their guy or something , but to cheer against him Doesn't look good for our fan base. 2/3's of the posts on here are totally negative . We knew coming in that CBB left a crap pile but now these same fans are whining . Jones will fill the spot at center next year allowing Clary to move to guard and Cunningham to Tackle . Gatlin's return also helps at the other tackle and Stromberg looks like the steal i thought he was going to be . A fair trade with Oklahoma when they got wilkins . We all hoped to be farther ahead than we are but losing those O-line guys to all sorts of injuries was a set back

well... your fricking wrong...   winning heals all things....

greenEGnHAWGS

• All-American Hogvillian
  • Another day in HV Paradise...

The truth is that there is a very small percentage of people who actually WANT Morris to lose. These arenít true fans. They want to solely be able to say ďI told you soĒ when their guy wasnít hired.

The VAST majority of our fans are just tired of losing. Petrino spoiled us and we are STARVING to get back...regardless of facts. Facts that show the mess our program was in. Morris hasnít brought us back as far as we think we COULD/SHOULD be...so they bellyache cuz they want SO BADLY to be a dominant team once again.

There is another very similar to this that remembers where we have been and CRAVES it also, but are simply more level headed and willing to give a current staff every opportunity until is CLEAR that he will NOT be able to get it done.

The PROBLEM is that both sides donít handle it well. If youíre not negative and hate the belly-aching, then youíre labeled a ďsunshine pumperĒ. If you arenít happy and just want to complain, youíre labeled a Morris hater and want him to lose. Most of the time, neither are true.

Iíd prefer if everyone was more level-headed and didnít throw out the ďMorris sucks!Ē after every bad played, but thatíll never happen. But we need to face it that most likely Morris isnít going anywhere after this year and will be given a 3rd year. THEN he could see the door...but maybe we could just see what happens, eh?

BeaverHog

The truth is that there is a very small percentage of people who actually WANT Morris to lose. These arenít true fans. They want to solely be able to say ďI told you soĒ when their guy wasnít hired.

The VAST majority of our fans are just tired of losing. Petrino spoiled us and we are STARVING to get back...regardless of facts. Facts that show the mess our program was in. Morris hasnít brought us back as far as we think we COULD/SHOULD be...so they bellyache cuz they want SO BADLY to be a dominant team once again.

There is another very similar to this that remembers where we have been and CRAVES it also, but are simply more level headed and willing to give a current staff every opportunity until is CLEAR that he will NOT be able to get it done.

The PROBLEM is that both sides donít handle it well. If youíre not negative and hate the belly-aching, then youíre labeled a ďsunshine pumperĒ. If you arenít happy and just want to complain, youíre labeled a Morris hater and want him to lose. Most of the time, neither are true.

Iíd prefer if everyone was more level-headed and didnít throw out the ďMorris sucks!Ē after every bad played, but thatíll never happen. But we need to face it that most likely Morris isnít going anywhere after this year and will be given a 3rd year. THEN he could see the door...but maybe we could just see what happens, eh?
Great post.

Formula Hog

I'm 100% for that logo. I support this team. It's just gonna take a lot more from this coach and staff for me to believe that they are the solution, and the savior of Razorback Football he was built up to be when he was hired.

And if we didn't care, we wouldn't be posting, we wouldn't be watching, and we wouldn't be unhappy.

I will gladly credit this staff when it is warranted. But the kids have my full support.

Just get rid of the white helmets.

jkstock04

Just reading through posts and at least 2/3 want the Hog's and Morris to fail . He isn't their guy or something , but to cheer against him Doesn't look good for our fan base. 2/3's of the posts on here are totally negative . We knew coming in that CBB left a crap pile but now these same fans are whining . Jones will fill the spot at center next year allowing Clary to move to guard and Cunningham to Tackle . Gatlin's return also helps at the other tackle and Stromberg looks like the steal i thought he was going to be . A fair trade with Oklahoma when they got wilkins . We all hoped to be farther ahead than we are but losing those O-line guys to all sorts of injuries was a set back
2/3rds of the posts are negative because at least 2/3rd of anything to do with Razorback football is negative right now and has been for a long time. People don't want the Hogs to fail.

I swear some of you guys just live in a fantasy land where the off-season never ends and it's nothing but rainbows and sunshine completely ignoring recent past results.

Beat Colorado State convincingly by 20 plus points like what should be and you will see 99% plus positive posts.

Al Boarland

This is what happens when you spend all off season building up the team on the message board. So many thought all the guys coming back would improve drastically and the new guys would come in and light the world on fire. So many thought the QB room was greatly improved.

So, as they watch the offense sputter and defense get gashed by bad teams they can't check those boxes. That's why you see all the posts. It's because they are up in arms as to why the team doesn't perform like they pictured it in their head knowing the team hasn't even played any decent to good teams.

Muleriderhog

• Hogvillian
  • For the love of God, please hire Drinkwitz

As of right now I want Morris fired at the end of this year because I dont think he is the answer. If he starts winning I'll 100% change my opinion. I dont give a crap who the coach is, I just want the hogs to get back to winning and put the last 7 years behind us.

(notOM)Rebel123

nah it's not us it's you. If the staff didn't continue to handle things like a circus and the team showed legitimate growth in 14 games the tenor would be way less negative.

This staff has done very little to convince me they are right for the job.

This is a weird ass poem.
Clearly you are not an English major

As of right now I want Morris fired at the end of this year because I dont think he is the answer. If he starts winning I'll 100% change my opinion. I dont give a crap who the coach is, I just want the hogs to get back to winning and put the last 7 years behind us.

Now here it is.
This is the cognitive dissonance that disguises the fact that
there are people who want the Razorbacks to lose.

The first thing you say is you want him fired.
Well duh if the Razorbacks win then we are then talking about
fired for crashing a motorcycle with a young woman not his wife and then
lying and trying to cover it up.

Ya know for cause.
I don't think that is going to happen so to get your
highly desired result the Razorbacks would have to lose.

I know logic is hard but maybe if you tried using rational thought instead
of emotional reactions things might look differently.

I  have no expectations of such an outcome but I do thank you
for actually making the OP"s point.

Btw here is the definition of cognitive dissonance.

cog∑ni∑tive dis∑so∑nance
nounPSYCHOLOGY
the state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes, especially as relating to behavioral decisions and attitude change.

Al Boarland

Now here it is.
This is the cognitive dissonance that disguises the fact that
there are people who want the Razorbacks to lose.

The first thing you say is you want him fired.
Well duh if the Razorbacks win then we are then talking about
fired for crashing a motorcycle with a young woman not his wife and then
lying and trying to cover it up.

Ya know for cause.
I don't think that is going to happen so to get your
highly desired result the Razorbacks would have to lose.

I know logic is hard but maybe if you tried using rational thought instead
of emotional reactions things might look differently.

I  have no expectations of such an outcome but I do thank you
for actually making the OP"s point.

Btw here is the definition of cognitive dissonance.

cog∑ni∑tive dis∑so∑nance
nounPSYCHOLOGY
the state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes, especially as relating to behavioral decisions and attitude change.

No, he said he wants him fired because in his estimation Morris will continue to lose.  If he wins he's not losing and the OP would be very pleased with that outcome.

This is what happens when you spend all off season building up the team on the message board. So many thought all the guys coming back would improve drastically and the new guys would come in and light the world on fire. So many thought the QB room was greatly improved.

So, as they watch the offense sputter and defense get gashed by bad teams they can't check those boxes. That's why you see all the posts. It's because they are up in arms as to why the team doesn't perform like they pictured it in their head knowing the team hasn't even played any decent to good teams.

I believe you make some excellent points.

But I don't think the defense has been gashed by inferior teams.

We dominated PSU defensively. We had three interceptions, and stopped their running game.
They had 2 field goals and one TD late in the game on a busted play.

Ol Miss is an SEC team and may or may not be an "inferior team"
Arkansas is a young (I know you and all the Morris Haters despise hearing it) inexperienced team.
Otis wrote an article detailing those facts.
We also lack depth. We started an undersized freshman on the oline. We had a freashman
with a broken hand playing d end.

I know no one thinks the qb room is improved and you all hate Ben Hicks
but we are not having presnap penalties and we are in the correct formations
This is a very big improvement over last year
We so far are not throwing 4-6 interceptions in a game.
Now I can't see the improvement for you but an objective assessment
would clearly we are better at the qb position..

The offense is not performing up to our desired standards
mainly because the oline is still a work in progress. An oline needs to function as a unit.
We have had injuries and cross training and we do not have experienced depth.
This is not your microwave

Lacking more injuries I would expect the offense to perform better as the season goes on

No, he said he wants him fired because in his estimation Morris will continue to lose.  If he wins he's not losing and the OP would be very pleased with that outcome.
Sure.
Ya got any bridges to sell?

Pork Twain

I think that we saw the same thing with CBP and CBB and if CCM starts winning, everyone will jump onboard.

hobhog

Message boards don't represent the masses. Do you read the letters to editors in newspapers? Some real interesting "posts" there too.

007 License To Squeal

• Global Moderator
  • Fmr USAF Combat Crew Titan II Launch Crew Member

I think that we saw the same thing with CBP and CBB and if CCM starts winning, everyone will jump onboard.

There has never been a majority of posters favoring firing of a coach in year 2.......never.........TCTWF and BB both had a lot of "dark side" posters....but not in year 2.  The original poster here wrongly, imo, equates  unhappiness with the current state of the program with the desire to see CCM fail......I think nothing could be farther from the truth.

Redhogs

read the posts . too many to name . look and see how many have already written Morris off and it is only two games into the season with an undermanned team
I think you are confusing disappointment with desired outcome.....everybody wants and loves a winner for whatever team they root for....in our case it is the Razorbacks.

CoastalHawg

I have been a consistent critic of Morris for the past few weeks. I think the program is bigger than the HC and do not think Morris showed enough growth as a HC from year 1 to year 2. Running an SEC program is a huge job and itís not about offensive genius or lack thereof. It also isnít only about recruiting although critical. I am for whatever puts the program back on track to relevance in the shortest amount of time. Personally I think Iíve seen enough of Morris and staff to say they arenít the answer. But my opinion means jack squat. Hunter Yurachek is actively making that determination and my sense is he will make it happen with or without Morris.

Hogmatic

pick any thread and read it , mostly negative BS with little facts . with all the changes we have had to make , everyone should have known this was a team who would struggle to find an identity early on. I thought we could beat Ole Miss but am not surprised . The young guys have come on a bit slower and Our qb Starkel needs time to learn more of the playbook but that was expected by many of us . Yet every thread has tons of posts trashing Morris, Craddock , even the water boy. But refusing to grasp that we lack experience all over the field and each injury sets us back more

I think we saw it go off the tracks for a while which has allowed the crazies to take over.  It made me mad to see so many people be allowed to trash our program, coach and players.  We have some posters that have some severe bias that were able to say whatever they wanted.  All of this created an atmosphere, that looked like 70% of the posts were bad BUT the reality is that about 15 NEGATIVE posters were able to dominate the board the last 2 weeks.  I sense that is changing this morning with some of the moderation I see....I hope.

Hogmatic

A very good post.

Al Boarland

I have been a consistent critic of Morris for the past few weeks. I think the program is bigger than the HC and do not think Morris showed enough growth as a HC from year 1 to year 2. Running an SEC program is a huge job and itís not about offensive genius or lack thereof. It also isnít only about recruiting although critical. I am for whatever puts the program back on track to relevance in the shortest amount of time. Personally I think Iíve seen enough of Morris and staff to say they arenít the answer. But my opinion means jack squat. Hunter Yurachek is actively making that determination and my sense is he will make it happen with or without Morris.

Tough to know.  Watching a little bit of the practice vid yesterday I did not see great effort.  It looked like a lot of guys were just going through the motions.  The game day performances could be clouding my view and it was just a few moments in time, but who knows?

Hogmatic

It all depends on what you choose to see and sometimes that shows the poster's intent.  What do you choose to see?
- Morris took over an 0-12 team that won 2, then 5, then 7 games and went to a bowl in 3 years.  He turned around the program.
- Morris's losing record because you penalize him for the first 2 years of bad records to get to a Bowl game in Y3.

Al Boarland

It all depends on what you choose to see and sometimes that shows the poster's intent.  What do you choose to see?
- Morris took over an 0-12 team that won 2, then 5, then 7 games and went to a bowl in 3 years.  He turned around the program.
- Morris's losing record because you penalize him for the first 2 years of bad records to get to a Bowl game in Y3.

What if he only wins 6 games in year 3?

Pork Twain

There has never been a majority of posters favoring firing of a coach in year 2.......never.........TCTWF and BB both had a lot of "dark side" posters....but not in year 2.  The original poster here wrongly, imo, equates  unhappiness with the current state of the program with the desire to see CCM fail......I think nothing could be farther from the truth.
Like I said, we saw the same thing we are seeing now, with the last two coaches...  Nobody wants him to fail (except jackasses), but people want to see marked improvement on the field and on the scoreboard and they will fall in line.

CoastalHawg

Tough to know.  Watching a little bit of the practice vid yesterday I did not see great effort.  It looked like a lot of guys were just going through the motions.  The game day performances could be clouding my view and it was just a few moments in time, but who knows?
I have watched many practice clips too and found little of it encouraging... compared to clips from other SEC west teams that I follow. (Iím recently semi-retired so I have been able to invest an embarrassing amount of time on this football season).  But I think I am biased and it is logical that clips are not an accurate view.  On the topic of practice though, I questioned the split practices to increase reps on the basis that I thought 1s and 2s shouldíve been grouped instead of the 1s with 3s and 2s with 4s. Just felt like it wasnít creating enough competition for 1s and 2s... and I got ripped on here for questioning. Against PSU our 1s competed to what I would think was a level of our 3s. Coincidence?

The Hogfather

Like I said, we saw the same thing we are seeing now, with the last two coaches...  Nobody wants him to fail (except jackasses), but people want to see marked improvement on the field and on the scoreboard and they will fall in line.

Hell, I started as the first person in line to jump behind him when he was hired.  I was very excited to see last year's recruiting class.  However, the play on the field has been terrible, if we're honest, and I think they took the incorrect "safe route" by naming Hicks QB to start this season.  I'm still behind coach Morris, but some changes are likely going to have to happen for him to remain here long enough to have some success.  I think he made one of them for this week by naming Starkel the starter (a guy who will provide continuity because he will be here next season, excitement, and improved play from the QB position).  I'm anxious and excited to see what our team can look like for the remainder of the season with him under center.  It might just be the thing Morris needed to start getting everybody back on-board.

What if he only wins 6 games in year 3?

What if the New Madrid fault slips and the entire state of Arkansas is left in ruins?

You can play what if till you die.

It isn't too hard to see all your what ifs are negative.

Hell, I started as the first person in line to jump behind him when he was hired.  I was very excited to see last year's recruiting class.  However, the play on the field has been terrible, if we're honest, and I think they took the incorrect "safe route" by naming Hicks QB to start this season.  I'm still behind coach Morris, but some changes are likely going to have to happen for him to remain here long enough to have some success.  I think he made one of them for this week by naming Starkel the starter (a guy who will provide continuity because he will be here next season, excitement, and improved play from the QB position).  I'm anxious and excited to see what our team can look like for the remainder of the season with him under center.  It might just be the thing Morris needed to start getting everybody back on-board.

LOL

I have watched many practice clips too and found little of it encouraging... compared to clips from other SEC west teams that I follow. (Iím recently semi-retired so I have been able to invest an embarrassing amount of time on this football season).  But I think I am biased and it is logical that clips are not an accurate view.  On the topic of practice though, I questioned the split practices to increase reps on the basis that I thought 1s and 2s shouldíve been grouped instead of the 1s with 3s and 2s with 4s. Just felt like it wasnít creating enough competition for 1s and 2s... and I got ripped on here for questioning. Against PSU our 1s competed to what I would think was a level of our 3s. Coincidence?

So you are semi retired?
Are you now a consultant for an SEC team?

justmakeit2thebcs

pick any thread and read it , mostly negative BS with little facts . with all the changes we have had to make , everyone should have known this was a team who would struggle to find an identity early on. I thought we could beat Ole Miss but am not surprised . The young guys have come on a bit slower and Our qb Starkel needs time to learn more of the playbook but that was expected by many of us . Yet every thread has tons of posts trashing Morris, Craddock , even the water boy. But refusing to grasp that we lack experience all over the field and each injury sets us back more
I'll give you some facts.

1. 1-11 against FBS schools with losses to a 3-9 Colo St and N Texas
2. 14-22 record at SMU (make all the excuses you want, I have heard them all)
3. Horrible record of developing players, compare recruiting rankings to All conference teams. (yeah, I know who Courtland Sutton an Trey Quinn are)
4. Turnarounds don't take years with consitent top 30 recruiting classes which the Hogs have had.  2019 Maryland & UNC are doing it with much less.
5. Arkansas' player experience is above average, expecially compared to Ole Miss.
6. Our offensive coaching experienceant the FBS is the lowest in all of football and they are trying to get it done in the SEC West. Not one of the offensive coaches has anything even close to an overll winning record as a college coach.  Only two have ever been part of a team that has won 8 gmaes in a single year.   Stepp in his first year at App St and  Lunney in 2015. 
& Morris had seen Starkel and Hicks all summer.  What everyone saw at Ole Miss was not an anomaly, it's been that way everyday in practice.  Yet, Morris put it in the right lane and put his hazard lights on.   

You hear BS and negativity, I hear nothing but excuses.   

Al Boarland

What if the New Madrid fault slips and the entire state of Arkansas is left in ruins?

You can play what if till you die.

It isn't too hard to see all your what ifs are negative.

"It all depends on what you choose to see and sometimes that shows the poster's intent.  What do you choose to see?"

I guess you choose to see 6 wins as a negative.  Some might say that's improvement.  Especially considering the schedule gets much harder next season.

This very same thing happened with Mike Anderson who got 8 years  btw.

The mob was relentless calling for his head.
I was not happy with the job he did but it was after 7 years

I went to all the games and not once wanted them to lose.
But Dudley Dawson commented on the radio how unbelievable it was
that fans were actually wanting the Razorbacks to lose.
That is a fact. How many I don't know, but if you want to get rid of a coach
you root against him. It is simple logic.

The same thing is happening here except we haven't even finished
season 2.

Every negative real or not is dragged out to criticize.
The fact is people here hated the hire to begin with are hypercritical
and want him to fail.

I tell you what for every negative thing you post try to find a positive.

I'll not be holding my breath.

hogsanity

• Gold Hogvillian
  • You like my stripes, I know you do.

I'm starting to think 90% of our fan base is one serious meds that suspend all reality. Every year they think signing the 8th or lower recruiting class in the SEC is going to somehow make the team BETTER than 8th or worse on the field.

It's pretty easy to figure out, 8th or worse player, you finish 8th or worse most of the time.

If Nick Saban had come here instead of going to Bama, he would not have won a single SECW title in that time frame because he would not have been able to get nearly the same calibre of players, nor anywhere near the volume of them either.

Al Boarland

I'm starting to think 90% of our fan base is one serious meds that suspend all reality. Every year they think signing the 8th or lower recruiting class in the SEC is going to somehow make the team BETTER than 8th or worse on the field.

It's pretty easy to figure out, 8th or worse player, you finish 8th or worse most of the time.

If Nick Saban had come here instead of going to Bama, he would not have won a single SECW title in that time frame because he would not have been able to get nearly the same calibre of players, nor anywhere near the volume of them either.

You nailed it.  Everyone points to recruiting as a positive.  It's not going to make us competitive in our conference.  Also, to expect to recruit even at the current level not reaching a bowl game is foolish.  CM and Co sold a vision last cycle.  If this season goes as many project how to you sit in a blue chip recruit's living room and use the same pitch?

NaturalStateReb

• Czar of Arkansas
  • Administrator

Just part of the tribalism that's taken over the country.  Everybody's got to be opposed to some imaginary "other."

Grizzlyfan

this post is how many people today respond to realism.  My projection for the season was 5 wins. 4 noncon and an Ole Miss win.  It would have shown progress and I would have been satisfied with that.  The caveat was that the noncon wins should be blowouts.  To this point we have blown both of those criteria.  We didn't look that much better than 1AA Portland State.  And the Ole Miss loss proved that we haven't made all that much progress. 

Oda Hamunaga

Just part of the tribalism that's taken over the country.  Everybody's got to be opposed to some imaginary "other."

Itís becoming global too. Every country Iíve been to recently exhibits this same crap. Maybe Iím just getting old and want to shake my fist at young people.

SemperHawg

There  are literally fans on here that would be in favor of bringing a guy back to coach here who hired his side piece, miss-appropriated university funds and lied to his boss about it before taking a flame thrower to the place, just because they want the team to win that badly.  I dunno what else youíre looking for? There may be a lot of misplaced passion on here but I can promise, we all want the team to win.  The frustration you are describing is based on a portion of the fan base that thinks Morris is in over his head. To  which he has yet to show us otherwise so far

hogsanity

• Gold Hogvillian
  • You like my stripes, I know you do.

Everyone points to recruiting as a positive.  It's not going to make us competitive in our conference. 

I just do not get how people ignore this point. If other teams consistently get players that are better than your players, then they are going to consistently be better than you. Yes, upsets happen, teams have bad days, a bad bounce happens. However, counting on those things can not be your strategy to win. In no SEC game this year will the Hogs have, as a team, the better talented roster. Also, it's matchups. It does not matter if my wr's are better than yours. It matters if my wr's are better than your db's. It matters if your DL is better than my OL.

Oda Hamunaga

I just do not get how people ignore this point. If other teams consistently get players that are better than your players, then they are going to consistently be better than you. Yes, upsets happen, teams have bad days, a bad bounce happens. However, counting on those things can not be your strategy to win. In no SEC game this year will the Hogs have, as a team, the better talented roster. Also, it's matchups. It does not matter if my wr's are better than yours. It matters if my wr's are better than your db's. It matters if your DL is better than my OL.

Well to be fair that is how they did it at Clemson . In the beginning they were just better at finding the three star players that they could teach and develop into bad asses.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas