General Sports Discussion > NFL Board

Fat Boy on the NE Patriots Sideline

(1/1)

RockyMtnHog:
Just saw Fat Boy on the NE Patriots sideline with a headset on.

Fatherhog:
Ya, hes got a superbowl ring from last year.  I think hes part of the DLine staff

moses_007:
Does he stand on the sideline and look lost like he did here?

Oda Hamunaga:

--- Quote from: RockyMtnHog on September 08, 2019, 08:13:31 pm ---Just saw Fat Boy on the NE Patriots sideline with a headset on.

--- End quote ---

I laugh at how bitter all of you are.

Decent coach. Couldnít keep assistants. Got fired like ALL OF OUR PAST COACHES.

Iím over it. In 7 years you people will be like chaggie this and chaggie that. Predictable sheep.

rhames:
Got to give it to ole bret. He is out there living his best life.

hawkhawg:

--- Quote from: Oda Hamunaga on September 08, 2019, 08:17:15 pm ---I laugh at how bitter all of you are.

Iím over it. In 7 years you people will be like chaggie this and chaggie that. Predictable sheep.

--- End quote ---

Whatever he does at New England he must be good at it or the Pats would not keep him around.

FANONTHEHILL:
He probably coaches his guys, enjoys his job, enjoys his wife and two kids and polishes his Super Bowl ring from time to time.  It didnít work out here, but Iím thrilled for him. 

pigzwillrise:
He wrecked our program worse than any coach I can recall

Fatherhog:

--- Quote from: Oda Hamunaga on September 08, 2019, 08:17:15 pm ---I laugh at how bitter all of you are.

--- End quote ---

It reminds me of people who keep bringing up their ex partners, and blaming their current situations on something they did.

Fatherhog:

--- Quote from: hawkhawg on September 08, 2019, 08:18:59 pm ---Whatever he does at New England he must be good at it or the Pats would not keep him around.

--- End quote ---

Ya, Bellicheck takes kindly to Hogs.  Lots of our guys have been playing under his tenure lately.  It's nice to watch an NFL team, and see 2 or 3 of our guys all in the same uni

checkraiser88:
How much is he collecting off us currently?

Oda Hamunaga:

--- Quote from: pigzwillrise on September 08, 2019, 08:19:25 pm ---He wrecked our program worse than any coach I can recall

--- End quote ---

Your recall doesnít go back to petrino or John l Smith?? Nutt?

Itís the same here each time. Broken record much?

hoghearted:
He was a terrible hire, and I'm glad he is in the rear view mirror.

Oda Hamunaga:

--- Quote from: checkraiser88 on September 08, 2019, 08:23:26 pm ---How much is he collecting off us currently?

--- End quote ---

Off of me? Nothing. How much do I care that he won a favorable contract? Nothing.

Pennywise:

--- End quote ---

This.

GoHogs1091:
Wonder if he thinks he can become another Saban just by working with Belichick.

Bielema is just doing what he knows to do, which is riding a coattail.

He road Alvarez's coattail at Wisconsin.

He is now riding Belichick's coattail at New England.

onebadrubi:

--- Quote from: checkraiser88 on September 08, 2019, 08:23:26 pm ---How much is he collecting off us currently?

--- End quote ---

They stopped making payments to him citing he was not fulfilling this end of the buyout agreement, to keep pursuing another job to reduce the amount they owed him.  I have not idea what has happened since it came out they stopped paying him though.

onebadrubi:

--- Quote from: GoHogs1091 on September 08, 2019, 08:26:30 pm ---Wonder if he thinks he can become another Saban just by working with Belichick.

--- End quote ---

I'd assume he's enjoy the cash flow while not having to touch his nest egg

WizardofhOgZ:
lol... Subject line evokes mental image of a nuclear bomb on the New England bench . . .

N HOG:
Continuing to diss CBB is looking more and more ridiculous in light of our massive current problems.

The Kig:

--- Quote from: hawkhawg on September 08, 2019, 08:18:59 pm ---Whatever he does at New England he must be good at it or the Pats would not keep him around.

--- End quote ---

Can't be possible according to HV.  Belichick must have done a pity hire or Bielema has pics of him nailing the Patriots mascot.  Probably the latter since he's still there. 

(notOM)Rebel123:

--- Quote from: GoHogs1091 on September 08, 2019, 08:26:30 pm ---Wonder if he thinks he can become another Saban just by working with Belichick.

--- End quote ---

and youíd take that gig in a heartbeat.

https://www.patriots.com/team/coaches-roster/

alohawg:
Was he wearing flop-flops?

Oda Hamunaga:

--- Quote from: N HOG on September 08, 2019, 08:29:40 pm ---Continuing to diss CBB is looking more and more ridiculous in light of our massive current problems.

--- End quote ---

Exactly.... every ďfatboyĒ and every ďBertĒ I see here it reminds me of desperation to feel ok. These idiots made fun of the slower students in high school or wanted to but didnít have the guts. Giggle when a bird flys into their windshield. Deserve our pity really.

Is what it is.

Justifiable Hogicide:

--- End quote ---
The NFL teams will for sure never be offering Morris a job.
Even after we are free of Morris his supporters will still be blaming all his failures on Bielema.

Athog:

--- End quote ---

I agree! Funny how people want to hate!

Oda Hamunaga:

--- Quote from: Justifiable Hogicide on September 08, 2019, 08:36:49 pm ---The NFL teams will for sure never be offering Morris a job.
Even after we are free of Morris his supporters will still be blaming all his failures on Bielema.

--- End quote ---

Thatís not really how it works. As soon as he leaves he will Be public enemy number one and everyone will say he ruined the program.

TexasHog:

--- Quote from: Oda Hamunaga on September 08, 2019, 08:39:21 pm ---Thatís not really how it works. As soon as he leaves he will Be public enemy number one and everyone will say he ruined the program.

--- End quote ---

Just like Petrino.

Funny that people hate him for giving us some of the best seasons this football program has seen in 2 decades.

thebignasty:

--- Quote from: TexasHog on September 08, 2019, 08:59:20 pm ---Just like Petrino.

Funny that people hate him for giving us some of the best seasons this football program has seen in 2 decades.

--- End quote ---

I hate Petrino for [CENSORED] it up.  Holding a press conference on 5news to lie to everyone about laying the bike over with the side piece you put on the payroll in tow is a big *******.

Hard to believe 7 years later and we still have hogville people who think it was the success on the football field that folks around here hated.

icymcfadden:

--- Quote from: pigzwillrise on September 08, 2019, 08:19:25 pm ---He wrecked our program worse than any coach I can recall

--- End quote ---

Chad Morris: "hold my beer"

greenEGnHAWGS:

--- End quote ---

Ha ha ha...riding a coattail? You mean heís an assistant to an elite coach? You do realize that he was PICKED by the elite coach to be on his staff too...right?

Yíall need to learn how to move on...

Bebop:

--- End quote ---

He is a system's coach--Alvarez's system. Bielema couldn't do it on his own. He is a mediocre coach at best.

TexasHog:

--- Quote from: thebignasty on September 08, 2019, 09:38:08 pm ---I hate Petrino for [CENSORED] it up.  Holding a press conference on 5news to lie to everyone about laying the bike over with the side piece you put on the payroll in tow is a big *******.

Hard to believe 7 years later and we still have hogville people who think it was the success on the football field that folks around here hated.

--- End quote ---

I was more angry at Long for firing him.
I didn't care how many girlfriends he had or how much he lied because why would I?
He's a football coach the only thing that mattered to me was the product on the field.

It's the same reason I don't dislike CBB anymore because he's gone and has no influence on the crappy product that's being put on the field now.

thebignasty:

--- Quote from: TexasHog on September 08, 2019, 10:16:23 pm ---I was more angry at Long for firing him.
I didn't care how many girlfriends he had or how much he lied because why would I?
He's a football coach the only thing that mattered to me was the product on the field.

It's the same reason I don't dislike CBB anymore because he's gone and has no influence on the crappy product that's being put on the field now.

--- End quote ---
You're free to hate Long.

I think Petrino survives it if he doesn't get on TV and lie to everyone about what happened. He maybe survives it even if he did that, if hadn't hired her.

You can hate Long too, but Petrino is responsible for the situation he put it himself in.  I still resent that he [CENSORED] us over like that.

bennyl08:

--- Quote from: Bebop on September 08, 2019, 10:07:28 pm ---He is a system's coach--Alvarez's system. Bielema couldn't do it on his own. He is a mediocre coach at best.

--- End quote ---

Morris had good early success at Tulsa and Clemson under Todd Graham's system and Dabo Swiney's system riding their coat tails.

Once on his own at SMU, he slid by on the momentum June Jones created there, winning 7-8 games 4 years in a row and then having arguably his best season coaching the team to 5 wins in year 5 while returning virtually zero experience and coming within 10 points of still going 8-4 with that roster.

See how that works? Sure, you can say things like "well, Dabo credited Morris" and such, but that same holds true for Bielema and moreso. Wisconsin was better with Bielema as HC than it ever was with Alvarez and they haven't been back to the rose bowl since he left. Plus, he was actually HC while Morris was OC at Clemson.

Now, I'm not saying that you are wrong and that Bielema hasn't benefited from having more talented higher ups than him. Certainly appeared that way while he was at Arkansas. Just saying that road goes both directions.

DLUXHOG:

--- Quote from: thebignasty on September 08, 2019, 10:20:21 pm ---You're free to hate Long.

I think Petrino survives it if he doesn't get on TV and lie to everyone about what happened. He maybe survives it even if he did that, if hadn't hired her.

You can hate Long too, but Petrino is responsible for the situation he put it himself in.  I still resent that he [CENSORED] us over like that.

--- End quote ---

uhhhh....  if this thing occurred at, say, Oklahoma, Alabama, or Texas.... the story would have never seen the light of day....   just sayin....

#1 STUNNA:
probably smashed a bottle of Titos after that beat down they gave the  steelers!!!!

Boared Out Of My Mind:

--- Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on September 08, 2019, 08:19:08 pm ---He probably coaches his guys, enjoys his job, enjoys his wife and two kids and polishes his Super Bowl ring from time to time.  It didnít work out here, but Iím thrilled for him.

--- End quote ---

Meh

DLUXHOG:

--- End quote ---

you must have Alzheimer's then....

Inhogswetrust:

--- Quote from: DLUXHOG on September 11, 2019, 07:21:55 pm ---uhhhh....  if this thing occurred at, say, Oklahoma, Alabama, or Texas.... the story would have never seen the light of day....   just sayin....

--- End quote ---

Mike Riley says Hi.....and he never coached a game at Bama!

DLUXHOG:

--- Quote from: Inhogswetrust on September 14, 2019, 08:52:43 am ---Mike Riley says Hi.....and he never coached a game at Bama!

--- End quote ---

Mike Riley???   You must be nucking futts....   no comparison whatsoever...  by astronomical light year proportions....

Dropkick:
I think he meant Mike Price

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version
Mobile View