• 10,674,466 Posts
• 418,292 Topics
• 24,543 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Freshman WR  (Read 319 times)

#1 STUNNA

Freshman WR
« on: August 31, 2019, 07:24:41 pm »

We will never ever be good unless we at least take chances down field... the line isnít great but their are still times you have to try....       we better be thankful they chose us... because there were better opportunities for them after watching today... let them make plays.... they didnít come here to watch paint dry!!!!

Memhogs

• Varsity
  • What time does Arkansas play?
Re: Freshman WR
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2019, 07:29:58 pm »

We will never ever be good unless we at least take chances down field... the line isnít great but their are still times you have to try....       we better be thankful they chose us... because there were better opportunities for them after watching today... let them make plays.... they didnít come here to watch paint dry!!!!

I 100% agree! I wish I was in there callin plays cause theyd love me. Id pull hicks out and let starkel air it out on about half of the first and 10ís and all of the second and longs. We are WAY too talented to be running Rakeem to death and letting our slough of 4* recievers just watch rakeem run. Garbage playcalling!

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

#1 STUNNA

Re: Freshman WR
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2019, 07:31:45 pm »

I 100% agree! I wish I was in there callin plays cause theyd love me. Id pull hicks out and let starkel air it out on about half of the first and 10ís and all of the second and longs. We are WAY too talented to be running Rakeem to death and letting our slough of 4* recievers just watch rakeem run. Garbage playcalling!
could you imagine how good boyd could be if we took chances... or got other playmakers involved... lol
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas