• 10,953,593 Posts
• 425,665 Topics
• 24,871 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Predictions for the upcoming basketball season:  (Read 1939 times)

flippinhogmana

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Nathan J Allison - Brothers to the Bone Books
Predictions for the upcoming basketball season:
« on: August 16, 2018, 01:31:27 pm »

Please predict:
1) Who will be our leading scorer
2) Who will be our leading rebounder
3) How many players will end the season averaging double figures
4) Will we be better than last year, if so by how many games
5) What will our standing be in the SEC this year (we were 11th this year)
6)  Will be ranked at any time this year?

this is a reposting of an older thread:  as always I like to go back and see just how far off base my (and everyone else's) predictions were from at least the year before.  I certainly missed some things.  I was as usual, overly optimistic.  But I didnt miss by that much in some ways.  Care to check our your predictions as well.  Its just a fun look back.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 07:12:55 am by flippinhogmana »

flippinhogmana

Re: Predictions for the upcoming basketball season:
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 02:25:14 pm »

When you make your predictions on w/l take into account we were in 11 games until late that we lost, we will win most of them this year.  7 of those games were in conference.  We had three players who averaged double figures last year.  But we added Tolefree, Gaulden, and Dungree.  Williams (who also led in rebounding by a fairly wide margin) was fairly close to double figure scoring and probably would have been had she started the non-conference playing better.  At least she averaged the same thing in conference (8.1 ppg, where scoring is decidedly tougher) than she did in the easier non-conference games.  Cosper will be gone (one of the three) but Mason and Monk will not have to play as many minutes.

Rebounding will generally be better, Cosper was second in rebounds, and Dungee is a better, bigger rebounder.  Thomas was third and will be better this year.  Weaver was as good per minute as anyone else on the boards, she just didn't play as many minutes.  This team was a good offensive rebounding team last year, but we will be better this year, just as we will be in scoring both inside and outside.  If Weaver gets enough minutes, she will lead us in blocks.

Dungee excites me.  She is the first player since JJ or Shemeka Christian that I thought might go off for a triple double in any given game.  She is good on the boards, she is a good scorer, and she is a good assist maker, she is also a decent thief.   I am not sure who my favorite player might wind up being this year, but it might be Jalyn Mason.  She is tough and she has character, not questioning anyone else's, just recognizing her's.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 07:13:42 am by flippinhogmana »

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

LadybackBBFan

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2018, 02:30:09 pm »

You are very optimistic!

LadybackBBFan

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2018, 02:40:23 pm »

Please predict:
1) Who will be our leading scorer
2) Who will be our leading rebounder
3) How many players will end the season averaging double figures
4) Will we be better than last year, if so by how many games
5) What will our standing be in the SEC this year (we were 11th this year)
6)  Will be ranked at any time this year?
  Is this just for regular season or do we count tournament time also?

flippinhogmana

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2018, 02:44:37 pm »

Is this just for regular season or do we count tournament time also?

make it anyway you want.  I was going to predict (but I didnt want to be first) the total over all record, with an asterick indicating I expect us to play more games in the SEC tourament and go to the NCAAs

flippinhogmana

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2018, 02:48:11 pm »

but if everyone is shy, I will go first:

1) Who will be our leading scorer - Tolefree
2) Who will be our leading rebounder - Williams
3) How many players will end the season averaging double figures - five (Monk, Mason, Tolefree, Dungee, Williams, and possibly Gaulden, maybe even Thomas are all capable of averaging double figures but unless we average about 90 a game, all of them arent going to make it)
4) Will we be better than last year, if so by how many games - ten, we will win ten games in conference this year (instead of three) and will play more games in the SEC tournament and in the NCAA tourney
5) What will our standing be in the SEC this year (we were 11th this year) - fourth or fifth
6)  Will be ranked at any time this year?  Yes, not sure at the end, but I think so
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 10:58:08 am by flippinhogmana »

LadybackBBFan

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2018, 02:57:07 pm »

but if everyone is shy, I will go first:

3) How many players will end the season averaging double figures - at least five (Monk, Mason, Tolefree, Dungee, Williams, and possibly Gaulden, maybe even Thomas)
4) Will we be better than last year, if so by how many games - at least ten, we will win ten games in conference this year (instead of three) and will play more games in the SEC tournament and in the NCAA tourney
5) What will our standing be in the SEC this year (we were 11th this year) - fourth or fifth
6)  Will be ranked at any time this year?  Yes, not sure at the end, but I think so
Yes, you are very very optimistic.  We have only won 10 games in the SEC once - Tom Collen.  And we have only been fourth or fifth - once - Gary Blair.  I am doing my research.

flippinhogmana

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2018, 03:14:35 pm »

Yes, you are very very optimistic.  We have only won 10 games in the SEC once - Tom Collen.  And we have only been fourth or fifth - once - Gary Blair.  I am doing my research.

One should always do their research.  I saw both things you mentioned already, but I really like this team.  All my predictions are based on no significant injuries - same as I said last year.  Cosper's injury - as short handed as we were - is a significant reason  why we didn't win two or three more games, imho. 

But in your research factor this in:  The top teams in the conference with the exception of Georgia all had major graduation losses.  I don't think there is anyone we absolutely can't handle this year, especially at home.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 09:42:36 am by flippinhogmana »

LadybackBBFan

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2018, 03:16:53 pm »

Please predict:
1) Who will be our leading scorer  Dungee - closely followed by Tolefree
3) How many players will end the season averaging double figures - Four - Dungee, Tolefree, Williams & Monk
4) Will we be better than last year, if so by how many games  We will win 17 games  6 in conference & 11 - non-conference.  Could win up to 8 games in conference - maximum.
5) What will our standing be in the SEC this year (we were 11th this year)  Probably 9th - maybe 8th.  Could be as high as 7th.
6)  Will be ranked at any time this year?  Probably not.  However, if we go undefeated in non-conference up to the Nebraska game, we could be ranked prior to that game.  To do that we have to beat Arizona State and Iowa State on their court.
  We will play in the WNIT, but not the NCAA.  We will probably win one game in the SEC tournament before loosing to the number one or two seed.  If fans come out and support us, we could have a long run in the WNIT.

flippinhogmana

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2018, 03:24:47 pm »

We will play in the WNIT, but not the NCAA.  We will probably win one game in the SEC tournament before loosing to the number one or two seed.  If fans come out and support us, we could have a long run in the WNIT.

Arizona State also lost most of their top people from last years team - and we played them on the road, they are in Bud this year.  We also play Nebraska at home this year.  I also dont think that Iowa State (although they have an All-American guard) is unbeatable even on the road.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 11:00:27 am by flippinhogmana »

psycHOGlogist

• All-American Hogvillian
  • Skepticism is a virtue.
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2018, 04:12:26 pm »

This is a very difficult exercise when the conference schedule has not been formally announced. Who we play x2 is very relevant. Our home games are against Bama, UGA, Miss St., Mizzou, Ole Miss, USC, and TAMU. Mizzou is apparently our permanent H/H partner, so we will have two games against them. The other two (per news releases about other teams' home games) are Ole Miss (yay!) and TAMU (eh).

So - here's my take on our SEC schedule (order is to be determined):

Home: AU, Bama, UGA, MSU, Mizz, OM, USC, TAMU

Away: UK, UF, Vandy, LSU, OM, Mizz, TAMU, Tenn

Putting that on top of our non-con schedule, here are my answers to the questions:

3) How many players will end the season averaging double figures - 3
4) Will we be better than last year, if so by how many games - Yes, by 3 in conference and by 5 overall (17-13, 6-10)
5) What will our standing be in the SEC this year (we were 11th this year) - 8th
6)  Will be ranked at any time this year? - Nope

brs_hogfan

• Varsity
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2018, 04:30:22 pm »

3) How many players will end the season averaging double figures - 3
4) Will we be better than last year, if so by how many games - (20-10, 9-7)
5) What will our standing be in the SEC this year (we were 11th this year) - 5th
6)  Will be ranked at any time this year? - Yes

It feels right. Lol, but I am admittedly typically over-optimistic.

flippinhogmana

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2018, 08:39:43 am »

Everyone so far has based their projections on logical assumptions - whether optimistic or pessimistic (perhaps staid rationalism).  I based my projections on a logical basis as well.

I also took a look back (If I recall it was page eight of our threads) to our predictions for last years team.  We got just about what LBBF and Psych predicted last year.  We got three wins in conference and 11th (instead of one win and 14th of the previous year).  Our overall record was virtually the same but against a tougher schedule. 

If all the pivotal factors go against you, then you are going to perform at the lower end of your expectations.  Some years the factors are more productive.  Last year we had three factors that limited our success.  1)  Wilson did not return - our best two recruits (transfers Dungee and Gaulden had to sit the bench) and we didn't have her services (or their's either).  2)  Devin Cosper was injured at a critical stage.  3)  Until the last few games we didn't have effective post play - so defenses could cut down on drives and closely guard our outside shooters - and we couldn't do anything about it.  We lost seven close games because of that.

Why I think this year could and will be different:  1)  Chelsea Dungee - as Mike has already pointed out in the first game in Italy - Chelsea is a matchup problem for just about anyone we will face.  She is big, strong, and quick enough to play 2,3, or 4.  She will be too strong for most 3s and too quick for most 4s.   She is steady and will at times be spectacular.  If she plays as I expect her to play - and is uninjured all year - she will be our x-factor.

2)  Better post play.  Not only will all three (and now four) of our post players be better, better conditioned and stronger this year, we have at least two if not three players who are penetrators who look to dish late as much as take the shot (Dungee is the best, but Gaulden and Tolefree are prone to do that as well).  That should give our post players more looks.  Rokia also has some skill in that area.  As good as she is at driving, Malica is not a disher when she goes on the drive, she is looking to finishing at the rim.

Because Williams is in a groove and because she has more backup, I expect to see her play with even more tenacity than she did late last year.  I also expect Thomas and Weaver to play like sophomores, not freshmen.

3) we have much more depth.  As such foul problems wont affect us as much.  Besides which, we also have (in Tolefree and Dungee) spot up shooters from the outside who arent as streaky as Cosper and RNB were.  Somewhere in all that mix I expect Jalyn Mason to step up and shine from time to time.

4) close games - as I said we lost a number of close games last year that I dont expect to lose this year.  Four more wins in the SEC would have had us finishing 8th, not 11th.  As I also said I dont think we need to back down from anyone this year.  We had six losses last year that we knew going in were going to be losses - and lopsided ones at that.  We just didnt have the personnel to match up.  I wouldnt count any of those six automatic losses this year, even on the road.  SC, Tenner, MSU, A&M or Mizzou are not nearly as strong this year.  Georgia is likely to be the favorite this year but we nearly beat them the first time we played them.  Three of our narrow losses occurred when Cosper was either out or still severely limited (I am not sure she ever really made it back to early season form).   

My last reason for predicting much better results is that our team chemistry seems to me to be even better this year.  I think they will all genuinely pull and cheer for each other.  All that being said, opinions and predictions are one thing - it will still be about two and a half months until we see how it is beginning to play out.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 11:12:56 am by flippinhogmana »

LadybackBBFan

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2018, 09:58:32 am »

Flippin, as usual, makes some very good points.  Three areas where I have a concern that he does not address are as follows:  Until, I see that we have a power forward who is 6'+ that coach has confidence in, I will remain concerned.  Can Thomas be that player?  As good as Williams has been in the post, she still is only 6'1" and has yet to show that she can make a difference when the opponents are 6' 4' or taller.  Until I see that coach is confident in Weaver or Barnum to fill that void I will remain concerned.  Although depth can be a great thing, it can also hurt chemistry.  Just ask Dykes.  In his first year he had only five good players with all getting more that 30+ minutes.  His second and third years, he had a lot more depth and trouble struck.  First rumors that players were not happy and finally players leaving the team.  If you also look back at Kentucky, I think something similar happened there.  You have to have very unselfish players to share playing time.  I sincerely hope that we have the right kind of players to do that because it is hard to use10 players - let alone 12-13 and keep them all happy which is what I think Flippin is expecting to happen.  If Mike can do it, he will deserve a medal or coach of the year.

flippinhogmana

« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2018, 10:24:32 am »

Although depth can be a great thing, it can also hurt chemistry.  Just ask Dykes.  In his first year he had only five good players with all getting more that 30+ minutes.  His second and third years, he had a lot more depth and trouble struck.  First rumors that players were not happy and finally players leaving the team.  If you also look back at Kentucky, I think something similar happened there.  You have to have very unselfish players to share playing time.  I sincerely hope that we have the right kind of players to do that because it is hard to use10 players - let alone 12-13 and keep them all happy which is what I think Flippin is expecting to happen.  If Mike can do it, he will deserve a medal or coach of the year.  From LBBF"S post.

LBBF, I have studied Mike for quite a while - his system, but also his methods and philosophy.  I dont agree with him in everything but one thing I do in spades is how he works on team unity, team unselfishness and how it fits into his system.  I don't think he would recruit a player regardless of her skills if she didnt fit that one essential criteria.  I also watched Chelsea Dungee, and the other players react when one of their 'competitors' for playing time was doing well on the Italy trip.  She and the rest of the team from last year were enthusiastic in their support.  The exceptions were Tolefree and Ramirez, but they are new to the system, and I expect them to come around. 

My main concern is how Malica Monk and Jalyn Mason will react to playing less minutes.  I think they will handle it well.  I think Mike has that number one on his radar screen.

As for as the PW position.  Thomas will have to play that some in the SEC for us to win against the bigger teams - no I didnt cover that, even if I had given it some thought.  I think the majority of the time that CD will play the four spot, until we just cant handle the height of the opposition in the half court game.  At such time I expect her to fill the three spot, Thomas the four and either Wiliams or Weaver (Barnum also, sometimes at either four or five) at the five.  If they try to zone us as many did last year - I expect Tolefree and Dungee to shoot them out of it.  I also expect that Thomas' three point shooting will also be in more evidence this year.

LadybackBBFan

« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2018, 03:28:24 pm »

You never really know how players will react to sharing playing time until they are put into the situation.  I do not consider Italy to be a real test.  From practice, it was obvious that was what was going to happen.  It was meant to be a bonding experience and growth.  When we get into tough games for real is when you get the real test.  I have had many players surprise me in a positive way and many in a negative way.  You can never be 100% confident, but you have to do what you think is best for the team - both in a game situation and for the long term.  There are more players than Mason & Monk whose minutes will drop from last year with all of our new talent.

flippinhogmana

« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2018, 03:36:05 pm »

You never really know how players will react to sharing playing time until they are put into the situation.  I do not consider Italy to be a real test.  From practice, it was obvious that was what was going to happen.  It was meant to be a bonding experience and growth.  When we get into tough games for real is when you get the real test.  I have had many players surprise me in a positive way and many in a negative way.  You can never be 100% confident, but you have to do what you think is best for the team - both in a game situation and for the long term.  There are more players than Mason & Monk whose minutes will drop from last year with all of our new talent.

I dont disagree with any of that.  One of the greatest factors is always winning.  Players who dont get as much playing time when you are winning (without complaining, instead supporting) can change if you hit a rough patch.  I cited M&M because they are the two starters who are likely to be most affected.  The other one most affected is likely to be RNB who played a lot of minutes.  Two of the three are also seniors, as you said, there are a lot of factors.  When you get four new players, two of them very good and only lose one, it has to result in less playing time for some, even if Mike doesnt go to platooning more due to having expanded depth.

We actually had a little of that tension at the tail end of last season, and I think Mike handled it well.  Most of the fans never even knew about it.  Unlike how it blew up under the previous coach.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 04:31:19 pm by flippinhogmana »

ladybackfan

• Varsity
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2018, 09:08:58 pm »

Well maybe this year we will not have to watch them shoot 3 pt shots with no arch on the ball.  Also maybe the left underhand layup will not happen so much.

Not trying to downplay their importance but Mason has to get some arch on her shot.  Monk can not drive the basket and throw an underhand shot with 3 tall players standing in the lane.

Scott7703

« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2018, 09:16:38 pm »

Well maybe this year we will not have to watch them shoot 3 pt shots with no arch on the ball.  Also maybe the left underhand layup will not happen so much.

Not trying to downplay their importance but Mason has to get some arch on her shot.  Monk can not drive the basket and throw an underhand shot with 3 tall players standing in the lane.

You’ve managed to nitpick the best two returning players Mike has. This year should be fun. Loaded with guard and wing talent. If the “bigs” develop this team will be fun to watch and will be a team others dread to play. Mike has the program headed in the right direction.

logic

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2018, 01:20:30 am »

If Mason needs more arch, she has probably been working on it during off-season when she can afford to make mistakes until she develops her shot. If she attempted to alter her shot during the season, before she made improvements, her effectiveness would had decreased.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 11:09:26 pm by logic »

LadybackBBFan

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2018, 08:36:39 am »

Flippin, so far you have mentioned 3 of the 4 players who will see less playing time.  However, you still have not mentioned the fourth whose minutes also will be reduced and probably more than any of the three that you have mentioned.  Do you think anyone from last year will have their minutes increased?  I can think of one or two but we will just have to wait and see what happens.

flippinhogmana

« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2018, 09:14:00 am »

Flippin, so far you have mentioned 3 of the 4 players who will see less playing time.  However, you still have not mentioned the fourth whose minutes also will be reduced and probably more than any of the three that you have mentioned.  Do you think anyone from last year will have their minutes increased?  I can think of one or two but we will just have to wait and see what happens.

I think Thomas and Weaver's minutes will be increased and that they will play more in tandem. I think those are the only two that will see their minutes increased.  It all still depends on their play of course. Swenson's playing time depends on whether Gaulden and especially Tolefree and Dungee's expanded role(s) cut into her minutes and whether Thomas' minutes do too.  It might even depend on how well Barnum plays. 

Zimmer's minutes are also likely to be curtailed - that is probably the one you are asking about.  How much I am not certain.  Her offensive skills are limited - she doesn't have good form on her shots - that is why she is not a consistently good shooter from the field.  But she plays with tenacity on defense and she is long.  She might just have a role as a defensive stopper if she is good enough in that role - and if we can still generate enough offense when she is on the floor - but I still see reduced minutes for her. 

Spangler is a person and player that might surprise me.  She is not shy (even if she doesn't readily seem to take to new languages).  She might eke out a few more minutes but it is doubtful.  In mho Rokia, Barnum,  Tolefree, Dungee and Gaulden are just too good to be kept off the floor.   When you factor in additional playing time for Thomas and Weaver, that just doesnt leave as much playing time for the others mentioned.  Situations and matchups will always make a difference, too, from game to game.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 06:20:26 am by flippinhogmana »

LadybackBBFan

« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2018, 09:19:02 am »

Flippin, where is BZ in all of your analysis.  Last year she averaged 24 min./game.

flippinhogmana

« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2018, 09:26:36 am »

Flippin, where is BZ in all of your analysis.  Last year she averaged 24 min./game.

hahaha, you posted 30 seconds to soon as I was doing my final edits on the above post!

I see it going something like this MM and CD 25 minutes;  JM, AG, Williams, and Tolefree 20 minutes;  TT and MW, 15 minutes; RNB and BZ 10 minutes;  Barnum, Rokia D, the first at five minutes, the rest at less than five minutes.  All that will vary from game to game, margin of separation, fouls, injuries, etc.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 10:39:39 am by flippinhogmana »

LadybackBBFan

« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2018, 11:00:08 am »

hahaha, you posted 30 seconds to soon as I was doing my final edits on the above post!

I see it going something like this MM and CD 25 minutes;  JM, AG, Williams, and Tolefree 20 minutes;  TT and MW, 15 minutes; RNB and BZ 10 minutes;  Barnum, Rokia D, the first at five minutes, the rest at less than five minutes.  All that will vary from game to game, margin of separation, fouls, injuries, etc.
  I will not get into direct minutes, but I will say that Tolefree will get more minutes if she is going to be the leading scorer as everyone has stated but me.  I also will predict that Rokia D will definitely get more minutes than you stated and I would not be surprised if Barnum also does.  But just what you showed demonstrates the problem that the coach will have this year with 15 players and with you mentioning 13 of them in the minutes that will be played.

nwahogfan1

« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2018, 11:10:50 am »

When we get into our tough SEC play and also when playing our toughest opponents how many players in your opinion will see 5 minutes and more?

Sometimes playing too many can hurt the flow and consistency sowhat is a good number in those instances ?

LadybackBBFan

« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2018, 11:23:48 am »

When we get into our tough SEC play and also when playing our toughest opponents how many players in your opinion will see 5 minutes and more?

Sometimes playing too many can hurt the flow and consistency sowhat is a good number in those instances ?
Most teams find that playing about 8 in tough games and especially tournament time is ideal.  However, this team is too deep to play only 8.  I think at least ten have to get significant playing time for the year which is over 10 minutes per game with the stars getting 25+.  I would say that we will have three or four with 25+ for the year which is 100+ of the 200 available.  Two or three will be around or close to 20 each.  If it is four and three for each group - that is 160 minutes - if it is three and three or four and two - then that is somewhere around 140 minutes.  Adding in three or four more at 10 +, we are getting very close to 200 minutes which leaves almost nothing left for the rest.  In preseason in the easy games, they could get some significant minutes which will help determine who should be getting minutes when we get into tough games and the SEC.  When I coached and had to guarantee players so many minutes in grade school unless it was a tournament game, I would schedule a "B" game for my second unit to give them playing time before our regular game if the school also had enough to do that.  If they were competitive, they usually did have so it was not an issue except some of the players did not like playing in a "B" game.

flippinhogmana

« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2018, 11:44:34 am »

I think you are about right over all and especially when it comes to SEC time.  We have seven players that had appx 145 minutes of the total minutes last year.  This year I think it will be 10 or so who have a substantial portion of 160-170.  The 30 or less remaining will mostly go to three players (probably Rokia - who is better than I thought she would be, and a left hander who is a good passer - Barnum and Swenson as I see it developing).  But its all a guess at this point depending on how they solidify there roles up to that point and matchups in any given game (and fouls, injuries).  But you could also see one or more of those three gaining minutes up into the top ten and some slipping down, depending on play.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 12:21:08 pm by flippinhogmana »

logic

« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2018, 11:28:56 pm »

I really appreciate the posts by flippin and Ladyback regarding various players.  Otherwise, I would be far more in the dark about the team and the prospects for  winning this coming season.

flippinhogmana

« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2019, 07:11:42 am »

as always I like to go back and see just how far off base my (and everyone else's) predictions were from at least the year before.  I certainly missed some things.  I was as usual, overly optimistic.  But I didnt miss by that much in some ways.  Care to check our your predictions as well.  Its just a fun look back.

psycHOGlogist

• All-American Hogvillian
  • Skepticism is a virtue.
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2019, 02:24:18 pm »

as always I like to go back and see just how far off base my (and everyone else's) predictions were from at least the year before.  I certainly missed some things.  I was as usual, overly optimistic.  But I didnt miss by that much in some ways.  Care to check our your predictions as well.  Its just a fun look back.

Apart from Tolefree, I was surprisingly accurate! I got the rebounding, double figures, and conference improvement right. I did not get the overall record right, though I was pretty close, because I didn't anticipate the SECT run or really the NIT, either. Only one off on the SEC standings (sort of).

The lesson here is to never do this again because I don't think there is any way I can make that many lucky guesses again! :-)

Thanks, flippin! It is indeed interesting to look back at this.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas