General Sports Discussion > NFL Board

BA killing it for the rams

(1/1)

LRrazorback:
Brandon Allen is playing very well tonight against the Cowboys

PossumFan:
Sure is. Just picked up a bad snap, scrambled, threw a dart across his body for a first down, prompting announcer to compare it to a Mahomes play.

RaisinHog:
unfortunately I have direct TV and they can't reach an agrement with Chanel 6 so I can't watch :(

onebadrubi:

--- Quote from: RaisinHog on August 17, 2019, 10:36:06 pm ---unfortunately I have direct TV and they can't reach an agrement with Chanel 6 so I can't watch :(

--- End quote ---

It should be on your fox affiliate, not nbc or cbs.   

31to6:

--- Quote from: onebadrubi on August 17, 2019, 10:42:16 pm ---It should be on your fox affiliate, not nbc or cbs.   

--- End quote ---
It's also on NFL network.

RaisinHog:
it's blacked out on NFL Network and it shows on Chanel 6 not fox

onebadrubi:

--- Quote from: RaisinHog on August 17, 2019, 10:51:44 pm ---it's blacked out on NFL Network and it shows on Chanel 6 not fox

--- End quote ---

That sucks.  It’s on my fox affiliate in central ar

TebowHater:
Unfortunately just threw a pick very first play after his D had gotten him a pick

TexHog188:
Get an antenna.

RaisinHog:
lol.. i don't even know what affiliate Chanel 6 is I hate having Shreveport locals

ChicoHog:
I watched some of last week's game vs the Raiders and most of last night's game vs the Cowboys and he did much better this week IMO.  I just don't see any way he beats out Bortles for the backup job.  Maybe another season on the taxi squad?  If he can hang around long enough to get a pension kudos to him.  I hope he gets an opportunity. 

Jahog2020:

--- Quote from: RaisinHog on August 17, 2019, 10:57:19 pm ---lol.. i don't even know what affiliate Chanel 6 is I hate having Shreveport locals

--- End quote ---

Where are you from, raisin?

Joe_Shmo:
Hope he gets cut by the Rams and picked up by the Cowboys...would be a solid backup to Dak. Rush and White are awful.

greenEGnHAWGS:

--- Quote from: Joe_Shmo on August 18, 2019, 01:11:03 pm ---Hope he gets cut by the Rams and picked up by the Cowboys...would be a solid backup to Dak. Rush and White are awful.

--- End quote ---

Reminds me of his last game vs Miss St, and BA went crazy that game...only for us to settle for a kick by our inept kicking game to lose the game when they couldn’t stop our passing game.

onebadrubi:

--- Quote from: Joe_Shmo on August 18, 2019, 01:11:03 pm ---Hope he gets cut by the Rams and picked up by the Cowboys...would be a solid backup to Dak. Rush and White are awful.

--- End quote ---

All depends if he is the chosen one by Jerrah.  Guy just makes dumb after dumb decision.  Jury is out on his new OC selection. 

Dr. Starcs:

--- Quote from: onebadrubi on August 18, 2019, 02:03:50 pm ---All depends if he is the chosen one by Jerrah.  Guy just makes dumb after dumb decision.  Jury is out on his new OC selection. 

--- End quote ---

Had this conversation in the nfl forum earlier. So which is it?  Is Dak overrated? Or has Jerry build a good team?

onebadrubi:

--- Quote from: Dr. Starcs on August 18, 2019, 02:39:46 pm ---Had this conversation in the nfl forum earlier. So which is it?  Is Dak overrated? Or has Jerry build a good team?

--- End quote ---

So because I think hiring Kellen Moore as a OC is very questionable and prototypical of Jerrah, either Dak is overrated or Jerry built a good team? 

Do I think Dak is a 40 mil per year QB, heck no. 
Do I think Dak is a NFL starter, yes in the right offense.  Before you jump, I mean one where you have a any resemblance of a running game and one that practices a little scrambling drills, unlike a Brady offense if you will.

texas tush hog:

--- Quote from: RaisinHog on August 17, 2019, 10:57:19 pm ---lol.. i don't even know what affiliate Chanel 6 is I hate having Shreveport locals

--- End quote ---


Channel 6 is NBC in Shreveport. Back growing up in Texarkana, channel 6 was our local affiliate and Shreveport bought it and made it Texarkana/Shreveport
and moved most of the operations to it's new studios in Shreveport and eventually just flat out stole our station.

texas tush hog:

--- Quote from: onebadrubi on August 18, 2019, 03:09:16 pm ---So because I think hiring Kellen Moore as a OC is very questionable and prototypical of Jerrah, either Dak is overrated or Jerry built a good team? 

Do I think Dak is a 40 mil per year QB, heck no. 
Do I think Dak is a NFL starter, yes in the right offense.  Before you jump, I mean one where you have a any resemblance of a running game and one that practices a little scrambling drills, unlike a Brady offense if you will.

--- End quote ---


I have liked Dak as the Cowboys qb but when I heard he wanted $40 mil I decided I had no use for him. If Jerry pays him that I'm totally done with the Cowboys.

Tejano Jawg:

--- Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on August 18, 2019, 01:16:50 pm ---Reminds me of his last game vs Miss St, and BA went crazy that game...only for us to settle for a kick by our inept kicking game to lose the game when they couldn’t stop our passing game.

--- End quote ---

Uggh. There are Hall of Fame quarterbacks who may not have had a single game that great. That Miss State loss was so painful. Had we done the last little thing, a fundamental problem during the BB era, Brandon would have one of the top 3 or 4 most amazing (and memorable) games ever by an Arkansas quarterback.

When the Rams picked up BA, it seemed like they had something in mind. There's more pre-season left, hope he gets a lot more time behind center.

OPoraquê:
BA had an even better showing tonight vs. the Rams, throwing for 167 yards, rushing for 7 in a 10-6 Los Angeles win.  No INTs or sacks against him or John Wolford, who also played well at QB for the Rams (and scored their only TD (via the pass) but had about 79 total yards.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version
Mobile View