• 10,348,467 Posts
• 409,500 Topics
• 23,408 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: BREAKING: Gabe Osabuohien has been dismissed from the Arkansas basketball progra  (Read 6453 times)

Dark Helmet Hog

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Now let's see how well you handle it...

People make mistakes and nobody is perfect but one thing is for sure. He handled it with class. Best wishes, Gabe.

https://twitter.com/go22_lt/status/1162052605041885184?s=21

I truly hope he gets his life turned around.

Porkys Revenge

I truly hope he gets his life turned around.
it’s not like he’s a gang banger. He made a bone headed mistake.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

Inhogswetrust

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Guessing is easier than actually trying!

Peyton Manning found that out for mooning the journalist. Think what he could have accomplished.

Was he convicted of a crime or even arrested? Nope. Has he even been accused of anything else. Nope.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 07:55:52 pm by Inhogswetrust »

Hogvillage Idiot

• Senior
  • Doing my best to live up to my name.

Dark Helmet Hog

it’s not like he’s a gang banger. He made a bone headed mistake.

I think it's more severe than a bone headed mistake but agreed. He doesn't appear to live the thug life.

VanBurenCHog

• Bench Warmer
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net

I think it's more severe than a bone headed mistake but agreed. He doesn't appear to live the thug life.
Or it is just a boneheaded mistake and he will turn it around and graduate like Beard, Cook, and Jwill did

SeldomHere

• Varsity
  • My all-time favorite gender.

Was he convicted of a crime or even arrested? Nope. Has he even been accused of anything else. Nope.

Nope, might have been different if he had a different name and was not a Heisman candidate.

Actually, it was a trainer, I should have re-checked because it has been awhile. How do you think this would play out now?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/sports/wp/2016/02/19/the-mysterious-1994-incident-between-peyton-manning-and-a-tennessee-trainer/

This is probably clickbait back in the day and not substantiated in the Washington Post article.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/peyton-mannings-forgotten-sex-scandal

Porked Tongue

• Global Moderator
  • Senior
  • Formerly posting as Snout Says

Geez, talk about far afield.

SeldomHere

• Varsity
  • My all-time favorite gender.

Geez, talk about far afield.
If this is about my post, I was just comparing what some people think are boneheaded mistakes by players and how important they are to the team in the punishment received. Times are a changing.

I will delete the post if you think it does not fit.

If not, I apologize.

Roadhog82

• Senior

Nobody likes a thief, except the people passing this off as no big deal. Of course, if it was their credit card I'm sure it would be different

rtr

I truly hate this because I liked Gabe, hope he staightens up and wish him the best of luck.

Porkys Revenge

But when we’re a final 4 team rape charges get swept under the rug. Ami right?

Dark Helmet Hog

Or it is just a boneheaded mistake and he will turn it around and graduate like Beard, Cook, and Jwill did

I don't think anyone involved in the counterfeiting should have ever stepped foot on the court as a Hog again. But hey, that's just me.

Porked Tongue

• Global Moderator
  • Senior
  • Formerly posting as Snout Says

But when we’re a final 4 team rape charges get swept under the rug. Ami right?
This again?  Move along.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

• That's nice.... Real nice!

Had my credit card info stolen once. The dumbass made his car payment and cellphone bill with it. That was the easiest conviction I'd ever seen.

SugarHillGaHog

BREAKING: Gabe Osabuohien has been dismissed from the Arkansas basketball program.

https://www.nwahomepage.com/sports/pig-trail-nation/osabuohien-dismissed-from-basketball-team/

This is one of those threads I feel should have been locked after the first post.   I know folks want to know every juicy detail but I just feel the news should have been posted as it was and nothing more allowed.  As things filters out it could be posted in other SEC news or something.  Not comfortable with it.

Stephen Hawgking

This is one of those threads I feel should have been locked after the first post.   I know folks want to know every juicy detail but I just feel the news should have been posted as it was and nothing more allowed.  As things filters out it could be posted in other SEC news or something.  Not comfortable with it.

No point in having a message board. 

SugarHillGaHog

No point in having a message board.

I'm cool.  Not my board.  I just feel we have one moderator reporting the news and another one chumming the feeding frenzy. 

Paul

• All-American Hogvillian

Sad for the kid, obviously it happened this summer. Musselman not have strict orders? Does he let them do what they want
do u mean like telling them “Don’t steal liquor”?

oldhawg

Did he (Manning) or didn't he commit sexual assault?

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2616353-peyton-manning-sexual-assault-cover-up-alleged-in-new-york-daily-news-report

HardingHog

Had my credit card info stolen once. The dumbass made his car payment and cellphone bill with it. That was the easiest conviction I'd ever seen.

I feel like we should at least commend this guy for stealing your credit card and just paying off his bills and not doing something annoying like buying 5000 tennis balls.

Stephen Hawgking

So Gabe ordered alcohol with a stolen credit card, but stupidly had it shipped to his address?  It was all gonna be swept under the rug, but he didn’t keep making the payments to his victim? 

kingofdequeen

He or whoever he’s listening to handled the whole ordeal and his dismissal like a champion.  Good luck but keep acting like that and you’ll make your own.

raz1965

I support Muss to make the right call, he does have to set the tone correctly in his first year, Gabe will have the opportunity to move forward at another program, wish him well.

SONofHAM

Your quick defense of Peyters is funny.  The guy is not what you think.  He’s not his media image. I know first-hand.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.si.com/nfl/2016/02/14/peyton-manning-lawsuit-sexual-harassment-documents-tennessee

Inhogswetrust

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Guessing is easier than actually trying!

Your quick defense of Peyters is funny.  The guy is not what you think.  He’s not his media image. I know first-hand.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.si.com/nfl/2016/02/14/peyton-manning-lawsuit-sexual-harassment-documents-tennessee

I never said he was anything other than not having been arrested or convicted. I'm not taking up or him. Simply stating both situations appear to be different scenarios.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 01:30:12 pm by Inhogswetrust »

realistichog

No great loss. More minutes for the youngins to grow.

cardinalhawg

Depending on whether Vanover is eligible, Henderson will have an opportunity for backup minutes as this could very well be a make or break season.  He has athleticism, length, and potential, but does he have the game at 6-8 to make a jump.  Bailey will be in a position to get minutes.  We may see several four guard lineups this coming season.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas