• 10,348,342 Posts
• 409,497 Topics
• 23,408 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Linebacker Play Needs to be Solid in 2019, Hogs looking to add to numbers there  (Read 1056 times)

SooieGeneris

• Hogvillian
  • You don't ever want to be chasin' speed..

Otis, between Wallace, Moore and the Whitehaven pair, what do you think our chances are of getting 3 of the 4? Getting all 4 would be ideal, but that might be asking a lot..

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

Otis Kirk

• Global Moderator
  • All-American Hogvillian
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net

Otis, between Wallace, Moore and the Whitehaven pair, what do you think our chances are of getting 3 of the 4? Getting all 4 would be ideal, but that might be asking a lot..

I think the chances are very good they get at least 3 of the four. I believe they will do that for sure and don't be surprised if they get all four.

Piggyback78

I think the chances are very good they get at least 3 of the four. I believe they will do that for sure and don't be surprised if they get all four.

Thanks thats really good news on this rainy Monday. 3 would be outstanding 4 is mic drop..

Otis Kirk

• Global Moderator
  • All-American Hogvillian
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net

Thanks thats really good news on this rainy Monday. 3 would be outstanding 4 is mic drop..

Would definitely be what they need then add the Jones Twins and in my opinion Cole Joyce next season. Then the numbers at linebacker would look a lot better.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas