• 10,348,336 Posts
• 409,497 Topics
• 23,408 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: How did the Hogs miss Josh Jacobs  (Read 4444 times)

BillyHog53

• Varsity
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
How did the Hogs miss Josh Jacobs
« on: July 13, 2019, 07:41:40 pm »

Did none of our coaches watch film, hear from other coaches, or even have a clue what was literally in our back yard to the West? Yes none of our neighbors did either but that seems no excuse. Watch film of this wonderful player and tell me why

ImHogginIt

Re: How did the Hogs miss Josh Jacobs
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2019, 07:51:58 pm »

Email this guy and ask him

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

sevenof400

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Is it too late to remember what was best in life?
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2019, 07:57:29 pm »

Former CBB look hungry.....

LRrazorback

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2019, 09:10:39 pm »

Get in me belly!

thebignasty

• I find your lack of faith... disturbing.
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2019, 09:14:43 pm »

Did none of our coaches watch film, hear from other coaches, or even have a clue what was literally in our back yard to the West? Yes none of our neighbors did either but that seems no excuse. Watch film of this wonderful player and tell me why

He was probably coming here until Bama offered.

Porkys Revenge

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2019, 09:25:16 pm »

looks like a solar eclipse waiting to happen

UnknownNobody

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2019, 09:29:18 pm »

Ahhhh...it took Bert 5yrs to figure out Tulsa was next door, he thought it was close to Vegas.

hogginbama

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2019, 09:29:32 pm »

Seems like everyone over looked him until December before signing day. Alabama didn't get wind of him until after the Championship game.

https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/2016/03/from_unknown_to_alabama_in_2_m.html

And to answer your question: why else, because of  "whoa is me, we are poor pitiful Arkansas and will be stuck in the bowels of the SEC for the next 20 yrs because of Bielema".

Deep Shoat

• The Artist formerly known as Hong Kong Sooey
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2019, 09:33:11 pm »

Let's try to not revise history to suit narratives.

Bielema had him on his way to Arkansas until Alabama swooped in with an offer on signing day.

hogginbama

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2019, 09:39:02 pm »

Bielema had him on his way to Arkansas until Alabama swooped in with an offer on signing day.

Say it ain't so, now this guy can't blame not getting the guy on our former coach. Folks still living in the past instead of focusing on what is being built. All things must happen in order for the journey to be fulfilled. While it sucked balls, those last two yrs of Bielema need to happen. Just thing, if he had won 7, 8, 9 games those last two yrs we would still have him and probably be stuck in that 7-9 win category. That means we would probably not be in on CCM when Bielema either left or was sent packing a few years beyond when he actually got sent home.

As they say, all things happen for a reason, we just have to let the journey lead us where we are going. I am glad that the Bielema project occurred, lesson learned is Arkansas will have better success running a more open offense instead of trying to "out Alabama Alabama".

PorkSoda

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2019, 10:03:52 pm »

Say it ain't so, now this guy can't blame not getting the guy on our former coach. Folks still living in the past instead of focusing on what is being built.
okay I'm following you
All things must happen in order for the journey to be fulfilled. While it sucked balls, those last two yrs of Bielema need to happen. Just thing, if he had won 7, 8, 9 games those last two yrs we would still have him and probably be stuck in that 7-9 win category. That means we would probably not be in on CCM when Bielema either left or was sent packing a few years beyond when he actually got sent home.
err what?  its a good thing CBB didn't win 7-9 games or else we would be stuck with a 7-9 win coach instead of being lucky enough to find a 2-10 coach?

As they say, all things happen for a reason, we just have to let the journey lead us where we are going. I am glad that the Bielema project occurred, lesson learned is Arkansas will have better success running a more open offense instead of trying to "out Alabama Alabama".
because we certainly don't want to emulate a winning program...

(notOM)Rebel123

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2019, 10:24:28 pm »

...not sure. How did Bob Stoops and Mike Gundy miss out on him?
I know folks donít like Bret, but to criticize him for not landing Jacobs while the two major schools in Oklahoma didnít either is weak by the OP.

UnknownNobody

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2019, 10:36:06 pm »

His 247 doesnít show an offer from Arkansas.

(notOM)Rebel123

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2019, 10:42:27 pm »

His 247 doesnít show an offer from Arkansas.

He was a 3-star according to Rivals. Never even took a visit to OU or Okie Lite, according to Rivals. For what itís worth....We had commitments from 4-star RB Devwah Whaley and TJ Hammonds.

UnknownNobody

Re: How did the Hogs miss Josh Jacobsf
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2019, 10:51:46 pm »

He was a 3-star according to Rivals. Never even took a visit to OU or Okie Lite, according to Rivals. For what itís worth....We had commitments from 4-star RB Devwah Whaley and TJ Hammonds.

Agreed, I never heard he was on our radar at all.

thebignasty

« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2019, 10:54:15 pm »

He was a complete unknown until very late in the recruiting cycle. 

Went from no offers to picking Bama over Oklahoma, Mizzou, us and others in the space of about a week and a half right before signing day.

We wanted him and would have taken him even with the commits we had at running back.

I believe he was still unrated on signing day- got bumped to a 3 star from nothing just based on his commitment.  He hadn't been scouted.

thebignasty

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2019, 10:54:41 pm »

root_hawg

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2019, 12:35:47 am »

He wanted to come to Bama all along; watched the ESPN special on him.  He interrupted his signing day announcement twice to field phone calls from Alabama.  Word was he was going to Bama even if they didn't give him a scholie

UnknownNobody

Re: How did the Hogs miss Josrh Jacobs
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2019, 12:43:44 am »

He wanted to come to Bama all along; watched the ESPN special on him.  He interrupted his signing day announcement twice to field phone calls from Alabama.  Word was he was going to Bama even if they didn't give him a scholie

This is what I remember he was going to Bama as a PWO but got a scholarship last minute. Arkansas was never in the conversation.

hogginbama

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2019, 02:39:18 am »

okay I'm following youerr what?  its a good thing CBB didn't win 7-9 games or else we would be stuck with a 7-9 win coach instead of being lucky enough to find a 2-10 coach?
because we certainly don't want to emulate a winning program...

2-10 for first season while implementing a totally different offensive scheme that relies on speed with players conditioned for a slow, plodding B1G style of play, and a QB that lost the shot group when the target was more than 10-15 yds downfield, is what it is. Now that CCM is bringing on players with a semblance of speed and getting the veterans slimmed down a bit should help out a ton. If we don't see marked improvement this year, then it should be "next man up" while keeping a similar offensive strategy.

Emulating a winning program is a fine thing to do, but you don't emulate it with just the same style of play and players. If you are gonna "out Alabama Alabama" that better be done from top to bottom. You need the exact same style of coaching which is hard-nosed, demanding of perfection from even the 4th stringers on the last play of the game, not afraid to say "next man up" in the biggest moments of the game and 100% dedicated to the idea that winning is the only thing acceptable. You better have the same level of players cause coaching can only take that 3*, 6-2, 245 lb DE so far when they are going against 5* OLs then entire game and the backup who is at least a 4*. Simple to stand in front of a crowd of people and say "we are gonna out Alabama Alabama", but it is another to actually do it.

hogginbama

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2019, 02:41:44 am »

Could you imagine the out-rage if they would have taken Jacobs over Hammonds or Whaley. Competing for playing time against 4-5 stars across the field is probably the biggest thing that helped Jacobs get to where he is at now. I would almost bet the house that if he had signed with Arkansas he would still be in school, and hoping to sign an UDFA contract with someone.

MuskogeeHogFan

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Hogvillian
  • Nadine Coyle shakin it for the Hogs!!!!
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2019, 06:29:25 am »

Well, when a college coaching staff doesn't recruit or just stop by to visit with Tulsa metro area head coaches very little, chances are you are going to miss a lot. Here is an article about how he was overlooked.

Before the Tide offered him Jan. 29, Jacobs only held interest from teams like Wyoming and New Mexico State.

According to the 247Sports Composite, Jacobs was the No. 464 player in the nation and No. 11 all-purpose back. Individually, 247Sports ranked the Tulsa product as the 260th overall player, No. 6 all-purpose back and No. 2 player in Oklahoma.

Smith, who finds hidden gems and sends their film to big-time programs for free, also noticed something in Jacobs. After searching for a character issue or reason for the lack of interest, an opposing coach told Smith, ďHe just came out and played.Ē At that point, he felt comfortable sending Jacobsí film out to bigger schools, because he saw the player that ranks third in the SEC with a 8.33 yards per carry average as Alabamaís No. 2 running back.

ďThe way he played. He played angry. He played like a guy that was the best player out on the field, every snap, every down,Ē Smith said. ďI watched some actual game film on him to see does this kid play this way the entire game. One thing about it, I looked at the backs that Alabama was bringing in, and I was like, ĎYou know what, when I watch this film and watch these guys, heís right there. Heís right there.í The only difference is no one knows about him.Ē

Jacobs played in only six games as a junior at McLain (Okla.) High School in 2014 because of an injury. He rushed for 948 yards and 13 scores in just over four games before his senior year where he was able to bounce back and amass 2,704 yards and 36 touchdowns. Jacobs finished his high school career at McLain with 5,372 rushing yards and 56 touchdowns.

https://247sports.com/college/alabama/Article/How-hidden-recruiting-gem-Joshua-Jacobs-landed-on-Alabama-Crimson-Tides-radar-47873242/

ricepig

« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2019, 07:46:37 am »

Agreed, I never heard he was on our radar at all.

He was, they were planning on getting him in for a visit as the end, Alabama offered and that was it.

Deep Shoat

• The Artist formerly known as Hong Kong Sooey
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2019, 07:55:12 am »

He was, they were planning on getting him in for a visit as the end, Alabama offered and that was it.
We had a significant thread about it here, if anyone is a searcher.

Speaking of, why doesnít the search function work?

aloha_kid

« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2019, 08:36:16 am »

How did OSU miss him?  We took TJ Hammonds and Devwah Whaley, both who looked much better on paper. 

thebignasty

« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2019, 08:46:48 am »

We had a significant thread about it here, if anyone is a searcher.

Speaking of, why doesnít the search function work?
I have already poked around for it, I figured it'd be easy to find because he blew up so late, so the time period he would have been discussed should be pretty narrow, and I was pretty sure I remembered Davenport posting a link to his video.  Found a few threads where Jacobs was talked about around signing day, but not the one I remembered.

Went through my own post history, and didn't find it either.  I think it might have ended up deleted somehow.

Did find this. Believe this now makes me a more qualified scout than benny.

https://forums.hogville.net/index.php?topic=608491.msg10160141#msg10160141

sevenof400

• Is it too late to remember what was best in life?
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2019, 10:17:52 am »

Did find this. Believe this now makes me a more qualified scout than benny.

Is this a good or a bad thing?   :o

jjdlc

• All-American Hogvillian
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2019, 10:47:30 am »

Yes, kid was a complete unknown up until the final few weeks of the recruiting cycle.  By then OU and OSU had filled up, seems like Jacobs had no interest in either at any rate, kind of like some Arkansas kids that are dead set on going out of state. 

Regardless, we offered and tried to get him to come in for a late visit, we had 2 higher rated RBs on board at that point, but I seem to remember we missed on a third that we wanted too.  I don't know if Bama had offered him a PWO spot at that point, but I remember they lost a RB who flipped late and they ended up offering Jacobs, and he pretty much committed on the spot.  I honestly don't believe we had any shot whatsoever once Bama offered.

hawgon

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2019, 11:25:31 am »

Bert was not good in situations like this because he wouldnít make an offer unless a kid visited.  Even with in-state kids.  So, while Bama saw a prospect who was undervalued and who could blow up and threw him an offer, Bert was messing around trying to get him to visit.

No, Iím not saying that we would have ever gotten the kid.  But I can guarantandamntee that it is going to be really hard to get a kid to come and visit so that we can see if we want him, when he already has a Bama offer in his back pocket.

The worst thing about Bert was that he was so set in his ways and inflexible.  You saw in throughout the whole program.  He had a plan.  He was going to stick by that plan.  No offers unless there was a visit.  Couldnít make big changes on the field unless we had an off week to work them through.  Meanwhile, a guy like Saban throws out offers in an instant if he sees someone who is worth it.  Saban throws in a freshman QB at halftime of the national championship game because his two year starter isnít getting it done and so on and so forth.

Muleriderhog

« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2019, 12:19:31 pm »

Bert

Muleriderhog

« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2019, 12:23:19 pm »

You're the one making crap up, we never offered Jacobs?

farmhawg

« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2019, 12:35:53 pm »

Um ok.

Oklahawg

• Resident Optimistic Pragmatist
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold Hogvillian
  • Pop Music at It's Finest
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2019, 03:08:13 pm »

MHF provides some valuable research but 24/7 doesn't have the all the pieces in place.

Missouri found him looking at film for a different player on a different team. Saw the QB for McLain HS shred the defense. McLain does not have much going for it, unfortunately. The Tulsa Public School system sees most of the talent gravitate to 1-2 schools (we are very familiar with Booker T. Washington graduates) or leave for a suburb (which eventually happened with Isaiah). Lucky to have enough eligible and healthy players to scrimmage, the players on the sideline often out-number fans at games. The staff does not benefit from an army of volunteers or part-time coaches.

McLain no longer has the student population to play 5A or 6A football, so instead of a game having 4-5 D1 or D2 prospects in the graduating class you are in a game where maybe there is one total.

There was no film on Jacobs until late in the recruiting season. Alabama would not have found him either had some video not appeared. He grew up living in a car for a while - let's not act like the kid could afford a Pinnacle Preps-type handler helping produce video and contact schools. He couldn't afford camps. He was not at a school that participated in many 7-on-7 events, if any.

McLain rarely makes the playoffs, so there is a maximum of 10 games to showcase skills, and he was hurt for over half of his junior season.

By the time video surfaced Arkansas had two commits (one silent, I believe, but the coaches would know) and were chasing at least one other elite RB. Kyle Porter, maybe? Jacobs planned to visit Missouri and was considered a silent commit to them when the other schools started swirling. If I recall, there was only one weekend left in the recruiting cycle by the time Missouri got on him. He visited Missouri and then snuck in a one-day visit (otherwise shortened due to the looming dead period prior to signing day) to Bama.

Arkansas wanted him to visit UA instead and told him they would offer a commitable offer if he came for the visit. OSU and OU tried to get visits instead of the Mizzou visit but didn't dangle a commitable offer.  I can only speculate why Tulsa didn't offer, and choose not to. He went with the "bird in the hand" and went to Missouri. He went a day early to Missouri so he could get his visit in at Bama, something no one else offered.

He left Bama without a commitable offer, thus the signing day drama with phone  calls. When Bama missed on other recruits they had a spot and offered.

This was not a CBB "problem" - the narrative is rich enough without this particular story piling on. And, HV would have imploded had we offered a "no name" Jacobs (who didn't get stars until he visited Bama) and potentially running off Whaley, Hammonds, or Porter. Remember, we had Porter visiting the last weekend and the assumption was he was a silent commit. He went home and announced for Texas. He was a top 10 national RB (so was Whaley, and HV always struggled with us chasing out-of-staters with greater accolades vs the in-state recruit, so we were not bumping Hammonds either).

We had a lot of elite recruits bail on us that year and the next (I think I have the years correct) due to funny business and not recruiting dirty. And, it could be suggested, that we didn't recruit "hard enough." I prefer to think that we didn't recruit "hard enough" a large enough pool of players. We targeted a few and didn't get enough of them, and were left with nothing.

Anyway, I will not fault the recruiting philosophy that you do not bring in surprise recruits at the same position as a prized recruit...the same weekend the prized recruit visits. Most of the elite prospects want to know the depth of the class at their position so they can gauge who they will be competing against for playing time. We know the deal - one QB a class is the norm.

Jacobs was not going to get a chance to be a "plan B" for us because he was "plan A" for Missouri and wound up with an offer to Bama.

Younger brother transferred that year to Owasso, following an exodus out of North Tulsa to the northern suburb. Deuce Mayberry is a commited CB to Kansas; his brother Kyle is a DB for KU who played HS at BTWashington. Keon Hatcher would have followed his uncle Felix Jones at BTW but transferred to Owasso also, in middle school.  I don't know the players coming through McLain who have transferred but I would bet there are some.

31to6

« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2019, 04:35:11 pm »

There would be a lot more room to "Blame Bielema" if we had not signed a couple quality RBs in that class.

That was the same class where we "missed" on Damarea Crockett.

The fact is that he was a diamond in the rough that we missed on. You can find a story like this every year.

And with the incredible vanishing OL, it really didn't matter who we signed at RB.

UnknownNobody

« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2019, 04:39:11 pm »

There would be a lot more room to "Blame Bielema" if we had not signed a couple quality RBs in that class.

That was the same class where we "missed" on Damarea Crockett.

The fact is that he was a diamond in the rough that we missed on. You can find a story like this every year.

And with the incredible vanishing OL, it really didn't matter who we signed at RB.

Crockett wasn't a diamond in the rough he was a good player in our back yard but Bielema backed off his recruitment for other reasons.

31to6

« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2019, 05:02:12 pm »

Crockett wasn't a diamond in the rough he was a good player in our back yard but Bielema backed off his recruitment for other reasons.
I should have been clearer. Was referring to JJ as the diamond in the rough. Unclear antecedent.

In some sense neither of them were.

Main point I was trying to make is that we had 2 RBs rated higher with better offer lists. Hindsight is 20/20.

There are plenty of things to be upset at CBB and his staff about. Missing on Josh Jacobs isn't even in the top 20, IMO. :)

liljo

« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2019, 06:44:28 pm »

I should have been clearer. Was referring to JJ as the diamond in the rough. Unclear antecedent.

In some sense neither of them were.

Main point I was trying to make is that we had 2 RBs rated higher with better offer lists. Hindsight is 20/20.

There are plenty of things to be upset at CBB and his staff about. Missing on Josh Jacobs isn't even in the top 20, IMO. :)
Agreed. Didnít even crack my top 30 million.

jjdlc

« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2019, 06:57:43 pm »

Bert was not good in situations like this because he wouldnít make an offer unless a kid visited.  Even with in-state kids.  So, while Bama saw a prospect who was undervalued and who could blow up and threw him an offer, Bert was messing around trying to get him to visit.

No, Iím not saying that we would have ever gotten the kid.  But I can guarantandamntee that it is going to be really hard to get a kid to come and visit so that we can see if we want him, when he already has a Bama offer in his back pocket.

The worst thing about Bert was that he was so set in his ways and inflexible.  You saw in throughout the whole program.  He had a plan.  He was going to stick by that plan.  No offers unless there was a visit.  Couldnít make big changes on the field unless we had an off week to work them through.  Meanwhile, a guy like Saban throws out offers in an instant if he sees someone who is worth it.  Saban throws in a freshman QB at halftime of the national championship game because his two year starter isnít getting it done and so on and so forth.

While I agree about Bret being stubborn, the part about not offering without a visit is completely false.  We made a ton of offers without visits.  We did seem to have a tendency to extend offers to instate kids while they were on a  visit, but not so much with out of state kids, and even then I don't remember it being a hard rule.

Supermark101

• Hogvillian
  • We all need a little Love
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2019, 08:42:21 pm »

Ahhhh...it took Bert 5yrs to figure out Tulsa was next door,

Seems like Morris hasn't figured it out yet.

factchecker

• RAZORBACKS OR NOTHING!
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2019, 08:49:41 pm »

I think Morris has done a pretty good job recruiting Tulsa and Oklahoma in general.

He got a kid from Union - https://arkansasrazorbacks.com/roster/ricky-stromberg/

He has already offered Josh Jacobs' brother who attends Owasso.

farmhawg

« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2019, 08:55:49 pm »

And obviously you are slow....

1HourToHogville

« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2019, 09:01:37 pm »

I think Morris has done a pretty good job recruiting Tulsa and Oklahoma in general.

He got a kid from Union - https://arkansasrazorbacks.com/roster/ricky-stromberg/

He has already offered Josh Jacobs' brother who attends Owasso.
Also offered Tulsa Edison RB Sevion Morrison this year.  This staff has been all over Tulsa area.

UnknownNobody

« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2019, 09:08:15 pm »

Also offered Tulsa Edison RB Sevion Morrison this year.  This staff has been all over Tulsa area.

Morris sees Tulsa and Memphis as being part of Arkansas and they recruit those areas that way.

Otis Kirk

• Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2019, 11:08:39 am »

Here's a story I heard on this and came from reliable source close to situation. Supposedly EK Franks liked Jacobs, but couldn't get Bret on board with the offer. As I said that is what I was told by someone when I asked a similar question back then to what you are asking.

Seebs

« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2019, 11:35:05 am »

So listen - I just spoke with Josh Jacobs on his personal landline and asked him directly why he was passed over by Arkansas. Turns out there was a multi-level clandestine ruse afoot that I will now expose.

Jacobs was approached by Razorback coaches and was told he was too good to come to Arkansas and that the main man had a plan to sit back, get fired and collect millions of dollars while not doing a dang thing to vastly improve his team. Jacobs was informed as long as the supremo Athletic Director was in place, and he would be for life, CBB could do the bare minimum and continue to cash checks and having him on the field would screw that up. I mean CBB did beat Texas in the prestigious Jiffy Pop Popcorn Texas Bowl so he is set for life.

Too many other details to unravel, but Jacobs settled for another marginal school and CBB got paid and the AD of impeccability went to Kansas to put them back to the stone ages with the cud chewer.

Hope this helped.

liljo

« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2019, 11:40:02 am »

So listen - I just spoke with Josh Jacobs on his personal landline and asked him directly why he was passed over by Arkansas. Turns out there was a multi-level clandestine ruse afoot that I will now expose.

Jacobs was approached by Razorback coaches and was told he was too good to come to Arkansas and that the main man had a plan to sit back, get fired and collect millions of dollars while not doing a dang thing to vastly improve his team. Jacobs was informed as long as the supremo Athletic Director was in place, and he would be for life, CBB could do the bare minimum and continue to cash checks and having him on the field would screw that up. I mean CBB did beat Texas in the prestigious Jiffy Pop Popcorn Texas Bowl so he is set for life.

Too many other details to unravel, but Jacobs settled for another marginal school and CBB got paid and the AD of impeccability went to Kansas to put them back to the stone ages with the cud chewer.

Hope this helped.

;D :D ;D

texas tush hog

« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2019, 12:43:33 pm »

He was probably coming here until Bama offered.

This!

Otis Kirk

• Global Moderator
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2019, 02:25:11 pm »

One thing to remember Bret was here like 3 years before he said he didn't realize Tulsa was that close to Fayetteville. He put much more emphasis on South Florida and the Big Ten states.

Seebs

« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2019, 02:39:48 pm »

One thing to remember Bret was here like 3 years before he said he didn't realize Tulsa was that close to Fayetteville. He put much more emphasis on South Florida and the Big Ten states.
Bet if there were a Brazilian Buffet in Tulsa he'd had been there.

Inhogswetrust

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Guessing is easier than actually trying!
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2019, 02:41:44 pm »

He must have thought they were closer than Tulsa................
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas