File 13 > Trash

These new jerseys are great and all but...

(1/1)

invisiblehand:
We need to wear all anthracite with chrome lids every game.

EarlCampbellsHotLink:
Change our colors to green and gold and be the Wal-Mart Shoppers!

HogPharmer:
I'm glad you felt the need to start a new uniform thread....

invisiblehand:

--- Quote from: HogPharmer on July 09, 2019, 01:13:32 pm ---I'm glad you felt the need to start a new uniform thread....

--- End quote ---

Glad you felt the need to open, read and respond.

LRHawg:
I want that Bat

RyanMallettsEgo:

--- Quote from: invisiblehand on July 09, 2019, 01:19:30 pm ---Glad you felt the need to open, read and respond.

--- End quote ---

Lack of Oxford comma.

Thread is null and void.

micali:
He's just mad that someone would dare go against his thread. Dont worry these two will be combined. 

HogPharmer:

--- Quote from: micali on July 09, 2019, 01:27:30 pm ---He's just mad that someone would dare go against his thread. Dont worry these two will be combined.

--- End quote ---

Yet neither are the official offseason uniform thread.

010HogFan:

--- Quote from: invisiblehand on July 09, 2019, 01:11:46 pm ---We need to wear all anthracite with chrome lids every game.

--- End quote ---

nope

Seebs:

--- Quote from: EarlCampbellsHotLink on July 09, 2019, 01:13:00 pm ---Change our colors to green and gold and be the Wal-Mart Shoppers!

--- End quote ---
Walmart is no longer hyphenated. Thread is tainted.

(notOM)Rebel123:

--- Quote from: Seebs on July 09, 2019, 01:44:00 pm ---Walmart is no longer hyphenated. Thread is tainted.

--- End quote ---

....and there’s an ‘s at the end.  ;)

Jackrabbit Hog:
Our colors are red and white.  For all you non-traditionalists, just look at our cheerleaders' uniforms. 

Pudgepork:

--- Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on July 09, 2019, 02:10:40 pm ---Our colors are red and white.  For all you non-traditionalists, just look at our cheerleaders' uniforms.

--- End quote ---

That 5th one from the left got some junk in da trunk

Pudgepork:
No to anthraxxcite

sowmonella:

--- Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on July 09, 2019, 02:10:40 pm ---Our colors are red and white.  For all you non-traditionalists, just look at our cheerleaders' uniforms. 

--- End quote ---

Those are sexy.

liljo:

--- Quote from: sowmonella on July 09, 2019, 02:37:11 pm ---Those are sexy.

--- End quote ---

I don't know, man...they don't leave much to the imagination... ;)

jhogg:

--- Quote from: 010HogFan on July 09, 2019, 01:42:01 pm ---nope

--- End quote ---
agree

DoctorSusscrofa:
I say let's have a flesh colored uni. The game we use them will be a salute to shirts and skins.

Michael D Huff AIA:
I can't figure out why this board worries about our uniforms so much.  If we won 10 games a year nobody would care.  It makes sense that when things are bad people find more things to take issue with, but damn. 

So, to finish the original poster's sentence, These new jerseys are great and all but... they make me want to take a nap.  (Snore)  I've seen better Jr. High uniforms. 

sowmonella:

--- Quote from: invisiblehand on July 09, 2019, 01:11:46 pm ---We need to wear all anthracite with chrome lids every game.

--- End quote ---
thanks for your contribution.

OS2 (SW) Razor Back:

--- End quote ---

They're ugly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version
Mobile View