General Sports Discussion > NBA Board

Suddenly the Clippers

Pages: (1/1)

husker71:

are right in mix.  George and Leonard are top 6 players I think.  Defense with those 2 and PBeverly should be awesome AND they did not lose Lou Williams coming off the bench.  Maybe the favorite in the west and that means the best in the NBA next year.  I thought that when they had Blake and Chris Paul and Jordan they were very close but now I am convinced that window is wide open again

husker71:

Is Jerry West the best executive in this league??

Oliver:

--- Quote from: husker71 on July 06, 2019, 03:43:06 am ---Is Jerry West the best executive in this league??

--- End quote ---

Yes.  Without a doubt. 

Oliver:

And also Paul George is the biggest biatch in the NBA. 

Buff:

I'm just glad the Thunder got something in exchange for George, instead of just letting KD walk away with gaining nothing.  The Clippers definitely gained more strength than anyone else in the league this off-season.

husker71:

Rumor is Westbrook on his way out in complete break up of OKC.  Nobody likes playing with Westbrook is my guess.  Sam Presti made out very well as GM of OKC in this deal

Oliver:

--- Quote from: husker71 on July 07, 2019, 04:19:10 am ---Rumor is Westbrook on his way out in complete break up of OKC.  Nobody likes playing with Westbrook is my guess.  Sam Presti made out very well as GM of OKC in this deal

--- End quote ---

Paul George really seemed to like Westbrook when he passed up his dream to play in Los Angeles so that he could stay and play with somebody that he formed a strong brotherhood with. 

hawkhawg:

--- Quote from: husker71 on July 06, 2019, 03:43:06 am ---Is Jerry West the best executive in this league??

--- End quote ---

I would say greatest executive in history of professional sports.

sevenof400:

--- Quote from: hawkhawg on July 07, 2019, 11:54:48 pm ---I would say greatest executive in history of professional sports.

--- End quote ---

Pages: (1/1)

Go to full version