Ole
Miss
At
Home
Again

A Hogwork Orange:
Ayyyyyy!! Boy was that fun!

Sho Nuff:
They have some real arrogance issues, maybe this beating will help to humble them😂

LAHOG1962:
i aint had that much fun in a long time !

BuddyHog71:
Nothing feels better than watching a bunch back water nimrods with sad faces. ;)

Razorback7281:
“Boom”

DeltaHog66:
Hey Ole Misses....  AHAHAHAHAHAHA.  How was that arse whooping???

One more thing...

Call them OMAHOGS!!!

Hollywood_HOGan45:
Not much hopping around from those classless morons today!!!

greenEGnHAWGS:
Oh man...there are very few teams that I enjoy beating more than Ole Mi$$. I ended up in laughter at every score just out of sheer enjoyment. 

birmingHAMette:
Dirty9 Ole Miss baseball pants whenever a BIG game is played....

rinds:
Mess with the hog get the tusk!!

Hawgphish:
No powder blue uniform talk today!  Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

trippigs:
Never had a problem with them until they picked up our retread coach. They peaked their heads out for a short while and just can’t lose the smug. A classic case of inferiority complex. Pleased to smoke them today.

SugarHillGaHog:

--- Quote from: Sho Nuff on June 10, 2019, 06:26:35 pm ---They have some real arrogance issues, maybe this beating will help to humble them😂

--- End quote ---

Not a chance it does.  I rate them just behind Auburn, Florida and FSU on the arrogance scale.  Of course I'm in Georgia and meet more than most folks do.  It may just be the ones I come into contact with.  No offense to the good fans of theirs meant.  I'm sure there are some.

Sow Lancelot:
They've got them Baby-Powder Blues today.

flagstaffhog:

--- Quote from: respirback on June 10, 2019, 06:19:51 pm ---.

--- End quote ---

Go HOGS Go!

Amityvillehogger:
So much fun at the game

Hey ole miss...

BOOOOMMMMM

ricepig:

--- Quote from: Sho Nuff on June 10, 2019, 06:26:35 pm ---They have some real arrogance issues, maybe this beating will help to humble them😂

--- End quote ---

Are you kidding, they’ll just act like they’ve done something as usual, when in reality, they’re at home....Atlanta, Omaha, Final 4, etc.....

TeufelHog:
Ole
Miss
Ain’t
Here
Again

WPS!!!  OMAHOGS!!!  GHG!!!

HogWild7886:
But but but they won the regular season series

DoubleReedHawgCaller:
SEC Storied  The Baum Beatdown

hogginbama:

--- Quote from: HogWild7886 on June 10, 2019, 07:52:53 pm ---But but but they won the regular season series

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: HogWild7886 on June 10, 2019, 07:52:53 pm ---But but but they won the regular season series

--- End quote ---

And they beat us in Hoover. So by their logic they will say the Super Regional doesn’t count and that they should have hosted and belong in Omaha.

adroitful:
From one of their forums:

"You guys are crazy. We are 2019 Oxford Regional Champions. Hopefully there is some sort of jacket or maybe a ring to commemorate this amazing feat. I think Arkansas is %&$ing  breeding people to grow up, play sports, trojan horse their way in OM and @!#$ the %&$ing bed against Arkansas. That's the only explanation."

Or, maybe all the good ones stay home to play at Arkansas and you guys get the leftovers?

pigachu:

--- Quote from: Hawgphish on June 10, 2019, 06:41:57 pm ---No powder blue uniform talk today!  Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

--- End quote ---

Go ahead and put them on moth balls next to colonel reb

Sow Lancelot:
With apologies to T-Bone Walker

They call it stormy Monday, but Tuesday'll be just as bad
They call it stormy Monday, but Tuesday's just as bad
We wore our Baby-Powder Blues, but the hittin' was so sad.

Yes the hits they all flew on Monday, when we went out to play
Hog hits were flying on Monday, when we went out to play
Someday I go to church, then I kneel down and pray

Lord have mercy, Lord have mercy on me
Lord have mercy, this Baby Blue is misery, but
Crazy about my baby blues, but, they sent me home today.

hoggusamoungus:
Blake Eddins tweeted the perfect idea.

I just wish we had flown Hunter Henry in to throw out the first pitch today vs Ole Miss. And by throw, I mean heave it over his left shoulder from shallow right field so it could perfectly bounce into the catchers mit....

HogPharmer:

TNhawgfan:
I hope, nay pray that the young punk they showed on tv yesterday in the hog pen beating his chest and doing the throat slash was back out there again today

navyhog24:

Porkerpower:
We should have had Badfinger the old rock group on hand wearing baby blue Ole Miss jerseys and during the seventh-inning stretch singing baby blue. With a real sad pathetic face he could have started it off guess I got what I deserved

AlmaHog2011:

--- Quote from: navyhog24 on June 10, 2019, 08:44:04 pm ---

--- End quote ---
Made me really laugh at loud! Just epic!

(notOM)Rebel123:

--- Quote from: ricepig on June 10, 2019, 07:31:43 pm ---Are you kidding, they’ll just act like they’ve done something as usual, when in reality, they’re at home....Atlanta, Omaha, Final 4, etc.....

--- End quote ---

Exactly...they are so arrogant they don’t even realize when they have had their arses handed to them.

respirback:
Pretty sure I said STFU.  Shut up just doesnt’ do it justice

Razorback7281:

--- Quote from: ricepig on June 10, 2019, 07:31:43 pm ---Are you kidding, they’ll just act like they’ve done something as usual, when in reality, they’re at home....Atlanta, Omaha, Final 4, etc.....

--- End quote ---
Yep. As or more arrogant than Texas fans but with Texas they’ve at least won something.

The Boar War:

--- Quote from: HogPharmer on June 10, 2019, 08:26:01 pm ---

--- End quote ---

Gold

hawgdavis:
That wasn’t nice how I had the second post on this thread and now it’s gone. It wasn’t real bad and it was totally pointed at the rebs. Come on mods I just said they could su_k !t  lol. No need to delete it.

HognitiveDissonance:
Kudos to Blake Eddins for that tweet. That's classic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version
Mobile View