RB Sports Discussion > SEC Sports

Blue- Powder or Baby? Old Myth Pout'er Blues....It's been decided

(1/1)

twistitup:
The announcers called it powder...we alwayed called it baby.

Today, let's call it baby blue.

Go Hogs

rljjr:

--- Quote from: twistitup on June 08, 2019, 02:41:25 pm ---The announcers called it powder...we alwayed called it baby.

Today, let's call it baby blue.

Go Hogs

--- End quote ---

I like powder b/c we crushed them. But their fans cry, so that's baby. Either way.

LRHawg:
Booger blue

ricepig:

--- Quote from: rljjr on June 08, 2019, 02:42:51 pm ---I like powder b/c we crushed them. But their fans cry, so that's baby. Either way.

--- End quote ---

You have thought after their first inning HR that they had just won the CWS. Our section had a family of 4 about 4 rows behind us, they left after the 6th inning.

PonderinHog:
Oxygen deprived blue.

Knot2brite:
The filter keeps changing my answer

King:
Booger blue

USChog:
Bye bye baby blue,
I wish you could see the wicked truth. Caught up in a rush it's killing you.

PonderinHog:
Ole
Miss
At
Home
Again
Blues...

ErieHog:
Ole Myth Chokes Blue.

26.2Hog:

Dylan got it right.

Look out the saints are comin' through,
And it's all over now, baby blue

john:
Talked to an Ole Miss fan in east parking lot before game today that had powder blue jersey on. I made a remark about how  I like the Cardinals powder  blue they’re wearing again.  He told me had an Ole Miss tattoo on his gluteus maximas that says “Powder blues don’t lose”. I told him cool, but I don’t want to see it

After today, he might need laser removal treatment.

ErieHog:

--- Quote from: john on June 08, 2019, 07:31:35 pm ---Talked to an Ole Miss fan in east parking lot before game today that had powder blue jersey on. I made a remark about how  I like the Cardinals powder  blue they’re wearing again.  He told me had an Ole Miss tattoo on his gluteus maximas that says “Powder blues don’t lose”. I told him cool, but I don’t want to see it

After today, he might need laser removal treatment.

--- End quote ---

The Ole Myth blues are a better match for the old Twins blues.

TexHog188:
Pout'er Blues.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version
Mobile View