• 10,353,733 Posts
• 409,657 Topics
• 23,416 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: #1 Reason I知 Getting Excited  (Read 3982 times)

greenEGnHAWGS

• All-American Hogvillian
  • Another day in HV Paradise...
#1 Reason I知 Getting Excited
« on: May 29, 2019, 10:59:41 am »

Last year, as I watched this young team play, I saw glimpses from certain guys who could flat out play. A core of guys who had tremendous potential. A set of players who just needed a little extra support. Then, staying true to Mike痴 form, the player rotation would come and I would always survey the court and check how many guys would be able to score. I love everyone who CHOOSES to become a Hog, but there were some GREAT hustle guys who just seemed to hurt the offensive chemistry/flow.

Fast forward to today, it appears that we are getting a smaller rotation for guys who can score. Hustle can come from anyone and I hope it does, but scoring takes skill.

I love who Muss has brought in and I知 buying in. We have the core of solid players and it appears we致e added the pieces around them to have a great first year.

#AllAboardTheMussBus

The_Iceman

• Gold Hogvillian
  • The Plaque for Alternates is in the Ladies room.
Re: #1 Reason I知 Getting Excited
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2019, 11:19:15 am »

Why am I excited? Quality backcourt depth. 2018-19 numbers for next years roster:

Jalen Harris
7.6 pts, 2.9 rebs, 5.6 asts, 1.1 stls

Jimmy Whitt
12.3 pts, 6.4 rebs, 4.0 asts, 1.4 stls

Isaiah Joe
13.9 pts, 2.8 rebs, 1.7 asts, 1.5 stls

Desi Sills
5.3 pts, 1.3 rebs, 1.7 asts, 0.6 stls (46% 3pt)

Mason Jones
13.6pts, 3.9 rebs, 2.8 asts, 0.9 stls

Isaiah Moss
9.2 pts, 2.9 rebs, 1.8 asts, 0.9 stls (42% 3pt)

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

nwahogfan1

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2019, 11:32:09 am »

Why am I excited? Quality backcourt depth. 2018-19 numbers for next years roster:

Jalen Harris

Jimmy Whitt

Isaiah Joe

Desi Sills

Mason Jones

Isaiah Moss

I am surprised Moss doesn't have better rebounding stats.  Would be a better Pro prospect if he would get this stat to 5.

Also I am curious of the minutes these guys will get? Joe will definitely get his minutes but  Will Moss and Whitt get close to 25 mpg and be backed up by jones and harris who get under 20 mpg? 

Sills better get allot better just to see the floor.

Chaney will get 25 mpg but who backs him plus he gets in foul trouble allot?  Gabe  or Henderson get the most minutes?   Front court needs still a bigger body.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 12:07:20 pm by nwahogfan1 »

King Kong

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2019, 11:39:05 am »

The reason I知 excited? Because Muss it try to put together the best team possible for next year.

He wants to win now and every year

navyhog24

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2019, 11:44:44 am »

As long as Gabe and Adrio see the floor a lot less, and they, combined with Harris, stop shooting 3's, I'll be excited.

Smithian

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2019, 11:57:42 am »

Jalen Harris

Jimmy Whitt

Isaiah Joe

Desi Sills

Mason Jones

Isaiah Moss

The crazy thing is if Anderson had this roster right now it would be by far the most suited to his play style. He'd wear people out with the depth. Oh well. Wish he had started recruiting before a couple offseasons back.

hawgmasta

• I have to return some videotapes.
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2019, 12:09:11 pm »

Jalen Harris

Jimmy Whitt

Isaiah Joe

Desi Sills

Mason Jones

Isaiah Moss

That does make me wish basketball was starting soon. Each and every one of those guys can legitimately ball, they can稚 just shut down one or two of our guys and feel confident. We gots a team boys!!!

nwahogfan1

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2019, 12:21:43 pm »

As long as Gabe and Adrio see the floor a lot less, and they, combined with Harris, stop shooting 3's, I'll be excited.
To me Bailey minutes are gone.  Chaney cannot play the 4/5 for long stretches or much over 20 mpg as a under sized 4/5 because of foul trouble and fatigue.  Henderson and Gabe is all that's left unless we sign someone.

Kevin

• Gold Hogvillian
  • RIP LILY, WE MISS YOU DEARLY
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2019, 12:22:43 pm »

first time in years, i will be excited about the basketball season.

Smithian

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2019, 12:28:32 pm »

Last year, as I watched this young team play, I saw glimpses from certain guys who could flat out play. A core of guys who had tremendous potential. A set of players who just needed a little extra support. Then, staying true to Mike痴 form, the player rotation would come and I would always survey the court and check how many guys would be able to score. I love everyone who CHOOSES to become a Hog, but there were some GREAT hustle guys who just seemed to hurt the offensive chemistry/flow.

Fast forward to today, it appears that we are getting a smaller rotation for guys who can score. Hustle can come from anyone and I hope it does, but scoring takes skill.

I love who Muss has brought in and I知 buying in. We have the core of solid players and it appears we致e added the pieces around them to have a great first year.

#AllAboardTheMussBus
I think this will be a good team. There is some talent coming back and Musselman has addressed concerns at the wing position. I think this will be as deep a backcourt we've had in a long, long time. Even deeper than 16-17.

I don't know how the frontcourt will work out yet, but I like to think the staff has a plan. Cylla will be a good stretch 4. I think Henderson and Chaney have potential, but I just worry about them being relied on for 40 minutes a night covering the 5. I think Bailey and Gabe O, if they're on roster, will have better seasons thanks to not having to carry the offensive load and being in a scheme with more set offense.

I would not be surprised at all if this team ends up in the NCAA Tournament. I thought before the coaching staff rolled over the squad coming back was well positioned, with the right additions, to make the tournament. I think this roster right now is better than it was when Musselman found it, but I am not making predictions yet for next season. Year ones can be difficult and the SEC is brutal.

ErieHog

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Life as a Politics Mod....
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2019, 12:43:13 pm »

To me Bailey minutes are gone.  Chaney cannot play the 4/5 for long stretches or much over 20 mpg as a under sized 4/5 because of foul trouble and fatigue.  Henderson and Gabe is all that's left unless we sign someone.

Chaney played the 4/5 a ton, and was extremely effective as our primary frontcourt backup.    He isn't undersized.  Heck, he blocked shots and defended the rim at a far better rate than Gafford.

jgphillips3

• Where are they now the little people of Stonehenge
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2019, 12:43:16 pm »

I am cautiously optimistic.  The additions add a lot of experience and talent.  We致e got a good mix of talent.  Even though we are a bit thin on the front line if Vanover doesn稚 get a waiver, Muss can coach the heck out of small ball.  Basically, I think it will all come down to team chemistry.  If they gel early and understand their roles, we could be salty by March.  If Muss locks down some elite 2020 talent in the early signing period, we値l be on our way back.

FineAsSwine

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2019, 12:45:59 pm »

Chaney played the 4/5 a ton, and was extremely effective as our primary frontcourt backup.    He isn't undersized.  Heck, he blocked shots and defended the rim at a far better rate than Gafford.

Seemed stronger than Gafford as well. At least you never saw him getting knocked down and sprawling spreadeagled to the floor in the paint.

uncle bubs

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2019, 12:47:51 pm »

I知 still trying to learn about Pace and Space, but I知 starting to have a better understanding of it, and I知 realizing that that痴 a system that痴 so prevalent in the NBA. I致e got a ways to go to formally grasp it, but it seems like a system that would be very attractive to recruits. Seems like Vanover could thrive in the pick and pop.

Smithian

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2019, 12:48:27 pm »

Seemed stronger than Gafford as well. At least you never saw him getting knocked down and sprawling spreadeagled to the floor in the paint.
Gafford and Kinglsey have spent so much time being dragged on Jump Ball past few seasons.

Going to be a major eyeroll next season when posters are reminded what life is like when you don't have the best post player on the court more nights than not.

FineAsSwine

« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2019, 12:58:25 pm »

Gafford and Kinglsey have spent so much time being dragged on Jump Ball past few seasons.

Going to be a major eyeroll next season when posters are reminded what life is like when you don't have the best post player on the court more nights than not.

You may be right but js that Gafford was not strong in the post and Chaney seems to take physical pounding and contact better.

ErieHog

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2019, 12:58:30 pm »

We will miss Gafford the most in  'dependable 2' situations.

It won't be late game, who do we have to hero-ball here situations;  it'll be   'We are down 5, are kinda playing like trash, but need to grind out these next 5 possessions without falling behind 10,  let's get it to Gafford for a sure 4 points somewhere in there'.

greenEGnHAWGS

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2019, 01:09:34 pm »

I tried not to specifically mention them, but yes. I love those guys, but when they池e on the floor, we lose a weapon.

greenEGnHAWGS

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2019, 01:15:35 pm »

The crazy thing is if Anderson had this roster right now it would be by far the most suited to his play style. He'd wear people out with the depth. Oh well. Wish he had started recruiting before a couple offseasons back.

Mike would致e definitely done fine with this roster, but I have to disagree with 努earing people out. With the amount of commercial interruptions + timeouts, the difference between 99% of teams and the 擢astest 40 has become minimal I知 how in shape you need to be.

pigzwillrise

• WOOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOIE
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2019, 02:34:09 pm »

Jalen Harris

Jimmy Whitt

Isaiah Joe

Desi Sills

Mason Jones

Isaiah Moss
good point. You can do some damage with this group of guards. With Desi, Joe and Jones knocking down 3s plus Whitt and Moss attacking the rim, watch out.

Superhog1959

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2019, 03:21:08 pm »

I am excited about this year also. A few reasons.
1. New coach with a more modern NBA type style.
2. Looks like he got some really experienced good assistants.
3. The players that are here have more experience. 
4. Bringing in some new faces with experience that may contribute early and often.
5. It was time for a change and we got it.

I hope coach EM does well. Sure feels like we are due.

hawgmasta

• I have to return some videotapes.
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2019, 04:16:02 pm »

good point. You can do some damage with this group of guards. With Desi, Joe and Jones knocking down 3s plus Whitt and Moss attacking the rim, watch out.

Which brings a question my more basketball IQ posters may be able to explain and answer.

This pace and space mixed with 都mall ball since we don稚 have a ton of size. . . Are we going to live and die by the three and slashing/getting ft痴? Are we going to basicallly let opponents with talented 4/5s just get theirs and try to combat it with our shooting?

Since a lot of SEC teams have highly rated bigs, I guess I知 asking how will we counter that without our few guys big enough to handle it not constantly fouling out?

Lud42

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2019, 04:27:31 pm »

I think offensively you aren't far from the mark. We will penetrate and kick or pick and roll, etc. trying to get our shooters high percentage looks. On D, regardless of personnel, I think we use those detailed scouting reports to try to force/allow the low percentage shots from the low percentage shooters (kind of how there were some teams that left Gabe open at the 3pt line last year) and then send everyone to rebound.

jgphillips3

• Where are they now the little people of Stonehenge
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2019, 04:36:06 pm »

Which brings a question my more basketball IQ posters may be able to explain and answer.

This pace and space mixed with 都mall ball since we don稚 have a ton of size. . . Are we going to live and die by the three and slashing/getting ft痴? Are we going to basicallly let opponents with talented 4/5s just get theirs and try to combat it with our shooting?

Since a lot of SEC teams have highly rated bigs, I guess I知 asking how will we counter that without our few guys big enough to handle it not constantly fouling out?

To some extent, yes they will let the big man get theirs.  In any defensive scheme, only the most talented teams can even get close to stopping everyone.  I think I知 games where we are overmatched at the 5 they will give up some but we will also pull the Oliver Miller-Shaq trick and drag their big out into unfamiliar territory where they will accumulate fowls and be worn down somewhat.  Also, if we are as efficient from 3 as Muss wants to be, over the course of the game it will all work out trading some 2痴 for 3痴.

RebHog

• Senior
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2019, 05:28:20 pm »

Chaney is not going to be required to trap in the back court and sprint back in recovery mode like countless times last year I think his fatigue wont be a problem. Foul trouble maybe...

cardinalhawg

« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2019, 07:02:58 pm »

I am excited that we have more shooters and scorers and can put more of those players on the court together with depth in that area.  I am excited that we brought in some guys who can shoot free throws too.  I am excited that we hit the graduate and transfer market aggressively this spring.  I have really enjoyed this spring recruiting season due to how aggressively we hit the market.

I am excited that we have great depth.  I am excited to see the new players and the improvement of the returning players.  This coming season may be the most excited I have been for a basketball season in a long time.  I enjoy hearing Muss speak and then thinking about the different lineup possibilities. It is not everyday that a team has a 7-3 guy who can make three pointers, so that will bring a buzz to games if he gets his waiver approved.

We definitely have went from a young team to an older team now especially with the transfers and only having one freshman at most for next season. 

The inside game and presence may be the weaker spots at the moment, assuming Kerry Blackshear doesn't pull out of the draft today and tell Muss he is coming here or that Zion Williamson doesn't pull out of the draft and requests a transfer waiver that is approved to Arkansas due to surprisingly learning he is related to Corliss Williamson and wants to transfer to Arkansas to feel closer to Corliss.  Still, I am excited to see how the likes of Chaney and Vanover play.

Among the grad transfers I hope that Whitt can improve his free throw shooting and hit at a clip he did for the Razorbacks.  I hope Cylla can improve a little more on his three point shooting and up his rebounding numbers.  I hope Moss can be more consistent on offense game to game and have that outstanding offensive year and provide leadership.  I hope all three grad transfers can come in and provide leadership.

lakecityhog

• Hogvillian
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2019, 08:07:12 pm »

I honestly believe that Vanover will get a waiver and be our inside guy on D. He probably won't be the most physical guy, but he could block some shots and alter others.

With Vanover, Chaney and Henderson we can hold our own with many teams. The key is for Vanover to hit enough from the outside to pull the opposing big man away from the rim.

SooieGeneris

• Hogvillian
  • You don't ever want to be chasin' speed..
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2019, 12:31:39 pm »

I am surprised Moss doesn't have better rebounding stats.  Would be a better Pro prospect if he would get this stat to 5.

Also I am curious of the minutes these guys will get? Joe will definitely get his minutes but  Will Moss and Whitt get close to 25 mpg and be backed up by jones and harris who get under 20 mpg? 

My take:

I don't see Whitt taking all of Jones' time for one reason. Oops, make that four reasons. Whitt was 4-28 from 3 for SMU last season. Jones was somewhere in the 30s.

4 three pointers all season.. Gabe had nearly that IIRC..

ErieHog

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2019, 01:25:05 pm »

Anyone expecting Harris and Jones' minutes to drop to being the 5th and 6th among guards on this team,  should prepare themselves for a shock.

I expect Harris role to be curtailed, but Jones is too good a scorer to be relegated to the end of the bench.

Poppa Tart

• Hogvillian
  • Calling the Hogs with my sis.
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2019, 04:12:01 pm »

I'm excited that we've got a coach who's known for X's and O's. I love CMA, and I loved 40 minutes of hell (fastest 40, whatever), but the rule changes and softening of the game have made the "controlled chaos" systems less and less effective.

dsf

« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2019, 05:13:50 pm »

Anyone expecting Harris and Jones' minutes to drop to being the 5th and 6th among guards on this team,  should prepare themselves for a shock.

I expect Harris role to be curtailed, but Jones is too good a scorer to be relegated to the end of the bench.
In my opinion, Jones won't be able to keep up with Moss and Whitt as far as all-around play.  I do see him and Harris seeing less play time...although still getting 10 to 15 min per game.

Lud42

« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2019, 06:09:35 pm »

In my opinion, Jones won't be able to keep up with Moss and Whitt as far as all-around play.  I do see him and Harris seeing less play time...although still getting 10 to 15 min per game.

Not sure why everyone is so high on Whitt. Moss, I can understand, but when I watch highlights of Whitt's time at SMU his shot is so ugly it makes me want to run and hide. Harris is a better passer, better ball handler, and much better shooter than Whitt (admittedly a very low bar). Whitt plays marginally better defense (against a lower level of competition) and is a much better rebounder. That's it. I think Harris and/or Sills will be your primary pgs with Whitt playing off the bench if we sub offense/defense in certain situations or he will sub in at the 1-3 to give guys a quick rest.

The Moss-Jones battle for pt on the other hand will probably be legit.

Sivad

« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2019, 07:12:15 pm »

I am excited about this year also. A few reasons.

1. New coach with a more modern NBA type style.

2. Looks like he got some really experienced good assistants.

It痴 a good feeling being excited about the future and knowing competent hard workers are in charge up there now.

ErieHog

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2019, 09:43:55 pm »

It'll be closer to 20, than 10.

mhuff

« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2019, 10:15:19 pm »

ballinhog

« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2019, 09:35:50 pm »

100% correct. Chaney averaged 3.3 blocks per 40 mins compared to Gaffords 2.8. Chaney is not undersized at all, especially at the 4. He not only blocked shots at a higher rate than Gafford but he also has a bigger frame. I think Chaney could contend for SEC defensive player of the year if he plays 30+ minutes a game

ballinhog

« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2019, 09:39:57 pm »

It'll be closer to 20, than 10.

I expect Jones to start and play over 30 minutes a game. He had a 17.6 per rating, in-between Jimmy Whitt痴 19.4 per and Isaiah Moss 14.0. Isaiah Joe has a 17.9.

The per is what I use to determine how good a player is, along with their per 40 minute averages.

Dwight_K_Shrute

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Follow @fakewallyhall.
    • Missing your favorite thread?  It's probably in Vents and Rumors
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2019, 09:50:27 pm »

I知 excited about a lot of things but most excited about the staff & what they are going to be able to do with a full year under their belts.  2020 early signing period should be very interesting.

ErieHog

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2019, 10:16:50 pm »

I expect Jones to start and play over 30 minutes a game. He had a 17.6 per rating, in-between Jimmy Whitt痴 19.4 per and Isaiah Moss 14.0. Isaiah Joe has a 17.9.

The per is what I use to determine how good a player is, along with their per 40 minute averages.

I don't expect any of our guards to play more than 26, 27 minutes per game.     It'll be spread out, but Whitt will definitely be in one of the last groups, in terms of minute shares.

FineAsSwine

« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2019, 10:28:41 pm »

So you think Whitt is better than Isaiah Joe? Joe accomplished more as a true freshman than Whitt has in his whole career.

ballinhog

« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2019, 02:32:39 am »

So you think Whitt is better than Isaiah Joe? Joe accomplished more as a true freshman than Whitt has in his whole career.

No I do not because of Joe痴 shooting . As a passer, rebounder and defender Whitt is better, numbers show that. Because of Isaiah Joe痴 deadly shot, I still take Joe.

The per numbers for each player are what they are, they池e not my opinion nor did I make them up.

ballinhog

« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2019, 02:38:27 am »

I don't expect any of our guards to play more than 26, 27 minutes per game.     It'll be spread out, but Whitt will definitely be in one of the last groups, in terms of minute shares.

You may be right, I only say he could play 30+ minutes because of the minutes that most of Nevada痴 starters played this past year. Also say that because Muss has stated that with college basketball being 40 minute games and playing just 2 games a week that you don稚 have to sub as much. But again, you very well may be right.

Catholic High Hog

« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2019, 06:08:30 am »

The non conference will be very important this year for seeing what lineups work best. I expect Vanover to get his waiver and play Center will Chaney. Chaney will also play some at the 4 along with Cylla. Henderson or Gabe will play some each game in times of fatigue or foul trouble. I think Moss will play the 2/3 giving us a nice rotation with Jones and Joe. I think Whitt will be the guy at PG with Harris spelling him some time each game. What I get most excited about is that we will tons of guys capable of getting their own shot and creating offense. Too many times over the years we relied on 1-2 guys to do most of the scoring. Really hurting us during stretches when they were in foul trouble or resting. This year will be a lot better in terms of always having 3-4 on the court who can legitimately go score.

cardinalhawg

« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2019, 10:02:41 am »

I am ready to hear some reports about how practices are going.  I hope they do the videos here like they did at Nevada.  I thought those were of strong quality.  I have been watching Muss and Nevada videos lately.  There are good videos showing their transition offense, coaching, and other things.  I watched one video of them doing a "Spurs One More Pass" drill that I was thought was pretty neat.  I hope they effectively use of videos and media to promote the team and progress and to engage the fans, which we have some done a little already.  I like how Muss has hit the interview circuit hard.

pigbacon

• Hogvillian
« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2019, 10:50:38 am »

I am ready to hear some reports about how practices are going.  I hope they do the videos here like they did at Nevada.  I thought those were of strong quality.  I have been watching Muss and Nevada videos lately.  There are good videos showing their transition offense, coaching, and other things.  I watched one video of them doing a "Spurs One More Pass" drill that I was thought was pretty neat.  I hope they effectively use of videos and media to promote the team and progress and to engage the fans, which we have some done a little already.  I like how Muss has hit the interview circuit hard.

Yes. Those are some good videos and I壇 expect that the expanding in the same approach at Arkansas would only strengthen the recruiting and program presence to the fans as a whole.

I知 definitely and genuinely interested and excited.

PORKULATOR

• knows how to 'dunk the crumpets'
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2019, 11:41:00 am »

now you say that, but what if 😉😆coach Muss can unlock the Trey from within on Gabe O?
😂😁I'm going to just stop.  I can't buy anything I just stated.

SooieGeneris

• Hogvillian
  • You don't ever want to be chasin' speed..
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2019, 11:58:39 am »

Mason Jones and IJ are not going to the bench to play 10 minutes a game.. No way!

Yes, Jones needs to be more consistent and improve his defense, yes IJ has some improvements to make in those areas as well, but those predicting the transfers to get most of the PT are forgetting we are not in MA's system any more.

Pace and space and "position-less basketball" are the standard now, not the "fastest 40." We may play 4 guards at times with Cheney or Vanover if the latter gets his waiver.

It's like those who thought Morris was going to play an O line of 270 lbers because that's kind of what he did at SMU..

Muss will not just take MA's system and execute it with different players. He will not likely use 10 players in many games. He tends to play 6 or 7, maybe 8.

PT will be very competitive and a one year GT who can't transfer again won't be able to leverage more PT by threatening to transfer. Mason Jones and Joe will not be scrounging for 10 minutes a game off the bench.

Especially Joe with his deadly shooting. As I said, Jones will need to be more consistent and better defensively, but a guy who can lose 70 lbs can accomplish that in an off season..

These transfers are not going to get all the PT. IIRC, Notae has to sit this season and Vanover will unless he gets the waiver. Some of these transfers have not been through the SEC or even a major college schedule. The holdovers have.

Moss will get his for sure and Cylla because he fills a void on the roster in a F who can shoot outside. Moss is a proven player at a high level of college ball. After that, the PT is completely up for grabs.

A lot of how the 200 minutes a game will be filled depends on Vanover's waiver.

1highhog

• Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat.
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2019, 06:40:37 pm »

#AllAboardTheMussBus

I haven't been excited about Razorback basketball since the 97-98 season, the reason being is because the last few years of Nolan were unremarkable and then a long list of coaches I didn't want and knew wouldn't bring any success here.  I finally saw a glimpse of light when CEM took the job, I feel he will bring Arkansas back into a Nationally respected program again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas