• 10,394,600 Posts
• 410,893 Topics
• 23,485 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Updated ESPN Hoopgurlz rankings 2019-2021  (Read 1122 times)

psycHOGlogist

• All-American Hogvillian
  • Skepticism is a virtue.
Updated ESPN Hoopgurlz rankings 2019-2021
« on: May 08, 2019, 11:39:11 pm »

ESPN has just published updated recruiting rankings for the 2019, 2020, and 2021 recruiting classes. With respect to Arkansas signees and recruits, there is not much to talk about in 2019. ESPN has never been all that high on our 2019 kids, unlike several other recruiting services.

In 2020, Sasha Goforth has moved up a couple spots to #19. Priscilla Williams has been moved down to #12.  Elauna Eaton evening is also now a top 50 kid on ESPN, who had dropped her after her knee injury. I think she's in the 30s on ProspectsNation. And  Destinee McGhee has cracked the top 60, which is nice!!

In the 2021 class, Payton Verhulst out of Kansas is still a top 10 kid, as is Aaliyah Moore out of OK. And now Jersey Wolfenbarger has vaulted into the top 25. I guess an offer from Louisville will do that lol.

http://www.espn.com/high-school/girls-basketball/recruiting/rankings/_/class/2019

You can adjust the year in the drop down menu to see the other years.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 03:35:54 pm by psycHOGlogist »

psycHOGlogist

Re: Updated ESPN Hoopgurlz rankings 2019-2021
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2019, 11:42:27 pm »

FWIW, in the 2022 list, which I'm not sure is updated, Amauri Williams of NLR is listed, as is Ysabella Fontleroy out of Kickapoo, whom I believe we are recruiting.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 09:41:50 am by psycHOGlogist »

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

Big Daddy

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2019, 03:22:05 pm »

Sounds like Coach is a hell of a recruiter.

psycHOGlogist

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2019, 12:35:29 pm »

The 2021 list on Hoopgurlz is now expanded to 60 players.

Players of note that I know we are (or at least were at one point) recruiting:

8. F Aaliyah Moore (OK) - she came for an unofficial right after Mike was hired
9. G Payton Verhulst (KS) - one of the staff's top 2021 targets
23. G Jersey Wolfenbarger (AR - FS-Northside) - also one of the staff's top 2021 targets
24. P Jada Malone (TX) - a recent offer (July 15)
29. F Chantae Embry (OK) - coming back slowly from knee injury, but still highly regarded
30. G Rori Harmon (TX) - a recent offer
53. P Maryam Dauda (AR - Bentonville) - super psyched to see her on this list!
60. F Sara Puckett (AL) - same AAU program as Destinee McGhee, think she may be under-ranked at 60

I also know that Coach Neighbors and Coach Love are following #24 Jada Malone on twitter, but I am not sure if she's been offered or not. Update: she has a Hog offer.

One name I was pleasantly surprised to see on the list was Isabella Higginbottom, 5'7" G from Batesville, AR, all the way up at #45. I haven't heard her name much, and I don't know if we are recruiting her or not. Does anyone have any insight? She received her first offer (from UT-Martin) in January, according to the Mavs Elite twitter account.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 02:02:15 pm by psycHOGlogist »

brs_hogfan

• Varsity
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2019, 11:02:08 pm »

The 2021 list on Hoopgurlz is now expanded to 60 players.

Players of note that I know we are (or at least were at one point) recruiting:

8. F Aaliyah Moore (OK) - she came for an unofficial right after Mike was hired
9. G Payton Verhulst (KS) - one of the staff's top 2021 targets
23. G Jersey Wolfenbarger (AR - FS-Northside) - also one of the staff's top 2021 targets
24. P Jada Malone (TX) - a recent offer (July 15)
29. F Chantae Embry (OK) - coming back slowly from knee injury, but still highly regarded
30. G Rori Harmon (TX) - a recent offer
53. P Maryam Dauda (AR - Bentonville) - super psyched to see her on this list!
60. F Sara Puckett (AL) - same AAU program as Destinee McGhee, think she may be under-ranked at 60

I also know that Coach Neighbors and Coach Love are following #24 Jada Malone on twitter, but I am not sure if she's been offered or not. Update: she has a Hog offer.

One name I was pleasantly surprised to see on the list was Isabella Higginbottom, 5'7" G from Batesville, AR, all the way up at #45. I haven't heard her name much, and I don't know if we are recruiting her or not. Does anyone have any insight? She received her first offer (from UT-Martin) in January, according to the Mavs Elite twitter account.

I am also a little surprised to see Isabella Higginbottom on the list also because I haven't heard that much about her. I haven't seen her play so I can't speak much to it although I know Batesville had a very good team last year. Highlights from HUDL (https://www.hudl.com/profile/10440479/Isabella-Higginbottom) give you a good idea -- deep shooting range and excellent passing and ball handling skills. Definitely looks solid.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas