• 10,329,118 Posts
• 408,908 Topics
• 23,358 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Here’s a potential LB.  (Read 2428 times)

Iwastherein1969

• Gold Hogvillian
  • You are God ? Well God just got knocked on his azz
Re: Here’s a potential LB.
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 11:54:53 am »

Dude has a nice clean jersey. Don't know what type of signs that sends.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

Hopeful Hog

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2019, 12:19:46 pm »

Yeah I'd take him in a heartbeat, clean jersey or not.

Hopeful Hog

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2019, 12:20:44 pm »

Dude has a nice clean jersey. Don't know what type of signs that sends.

Means he was a freshman on one of the most loaded teams in the country so he didn't get to play as much. Still very talented though.

Inhogswetrust

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Guessing is easier than actually trying!
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2019, 12:28:13 pm »

I’m curious as to why a player would put their name in the portal and then have it listed as “do not contact”.

onebadrubi

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2019, 12:48:41 pm »

I’m curious as to why a player would put their name in the portal and then have it listed as “do not contact”.

Because he doesn't want 75 schools contacting him.  The list of people wanting a Clemson guy on defense right now would be just about anyone not named Bama.  So he's probably not wanting the phone calls from 120 schools.

Con el Cerdos

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2019, 12:56:48 pm »

A couple of thoughts:  Could be meant for the media.  Secondly, if it's meant for NCAA football coaches, it could be that he already has already decided on the teams he wishes to visit and doesn't wish to be recruited by the masses.

King Kong

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2019, 01:18:50 pm »

A couple of thoughts:  Could be meant for the media.  Secondly, if it's meant for NCAA football coaches, it could be that he already has already decided on the teams he wishes to visit and doesn't wish to be recruited by the masses.

It’s for coaches. I believe you second is correct

Media doesn’t have access to the portal accept when coaches tip them off

Hog Fan...DOH!

• All-American Hogvillian
  • Your site for Razorback news.
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2019, 02:14:08 pm »

Dabo owes Chad for that game plan against Bama.   

Porkys Revenge

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2019, 03:13:36 pm »

Dear little 8lb 6oz. baby Jesus.

Let this happen.

Matt Ryan

• Varsity
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2019, 03:33:01 pm »

Yes, please 🙏

ricepig

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2019, 03:39:52 pm »

Yes, please 🙏

Maryland bound, thus the reason for no one to contact him, sorry.

twistitup

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2019, 03:46:46 pm »

twistitup

« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2019, 03:48:25 pm »

Porkys Revenge

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2019, 05:35:21 pm »

Maryland bound, thus the reason for no one to contact him, sorry.
Starting to feel like the ugliest nerd at the school dance.

Hopeful Hog

« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2019, 05:42:41 pm »

Have been for awhile now brotha.

Hawgphat

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2019, 08:30:37 pm »

There will be a lot of "NOs"; - - - but there will also be some "YESes". - - - - - It helps to concentrate on the "YESes" and forget the "NOs".

Artex501

• Varsity
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2019, 08:45:06 pm »

I hear we got a transfer from Colorado today, feel like i've heard his name before. Yurachek? /s

247Hog

« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2019, 09:18:37 pm »

There will be a lot of "NOs"; - - - but there will also be some "YESes". - - - - - It helps to concentrate on the "YESes" and forget the "NOs".

Wow...that's deep.

Iwastherein1969

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2019, 03:11:16 am »

Wow...that's deep.
I don't want the guy. With that clean jersey he's one of those guys who stands on the benches late in the game inside a minute and waves his towel at the fans. The fans know who's responsible for the W and it's not a guy with a clean jersey. Besides, I think once the QB from Clemson takes flight here in a couple of years, Clemson will be rather regular. Nothing last forever and I think Bama' time has come to begin that descent back to the middle. Clemson in a couple of years, also.

HardingHog

• Senior
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2019, 04:03:46 am »

I don't want the guy. With that clean jersey he's one of those guys who stands on the benches late in the game inside a minute and waves his towel at the fans. The fans know who's responsible for the W and it's not a guy with a clean jersey. Besides, I think once the QB from Clemson takes flight here in a couple of years, Clemson will be rather regular. Nothing last forever and I think Bama' time has come to begin that descent back to the middle. Clemson in a couple of years, also.

A) His Jersey was clean because he wasn't playing. This isn't some mysterious deal. Players transfer because they are going from small school to the big time or because they weren't playing at their previous school. He wasn't playing, thus the transfer. A team of players not getting to play for Clemson could 100% beat Arkansas right now so I'll take all the clean jersey guys they might wanna give us

B) Clemson is going to be signing the best QB in high school again this year. He will get to sit a season behind Lawrence and then take over and I have no doubt that they'll continue to get the top QBs they want as long as Dabo is in charge there. Bama's reign has been 10+ years. Clemson is just starting so they have a while till they probably fall off

onebadrubi

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2019, 06:06:23 am »

Have been for awhile now brotha.

Porkys revenge or Arkansas?  Or both?  Ha

Arkamedes

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2019, 06:16:40 am »

Maybe his jersey was clean because the game was just starting. Who knows? It looks like everyone else’s jersey was clean, too. For those of you who were able to get past the picture, there was an intriguing line:

“In 26 career games, Smith, who was expected to start for the Tigers this season, has been credited with 29 tackles, 1˝ tackles for loss, a sack and an interception.”

If they were expecting him to start for Clemson this season, I would think it possible he could help improve our current situation at lb. Hopefully, he contacts us and we get him to visit. WooPig!!!

Hogmatic

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2019, 07:08:59 am »

I agree with your take on this.

Darren DeLoach (semohawg)

« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2019, 01:39:58 pm »

Well, he went elsewhere, but this logic is...flawed.

This guy must have stunk...

OneTuskOverTheLine™

• Gold Hogvillian
  • One tusk over the line sweet Jesus...
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2019, 01:50:38 pm »

Define feel...

Iwastherein1969

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2019, 11:47:42 pm »

A) His Jersey was clean because he wasn't playing. This isn't some mysterious deal. Players transfer because they are going from small school to the big time or because they weren't playing at their previous school. He wasn't playing, thus the transfer. A team of players not getting to play for Clemson could 100% beat Arkansas right now so I'll take all the clean jersey guys they might wanna give us

B) Clemson is going to be signing the best QB in high school again this year. He will get to sit a season behind Lawrence and then take over and I have no doubt that they'll continue to get the top QBs they want as long as Dabo is in charge there. Bama's reign has been 10+ years. Clemson is just starting so they have a while till they probably fall off
When you just allow people to grab you by the nose and kick your behind at will at some point they have you beaten so bad that you accept it. That's where you are right now. You've accepted the concept that Clemson is invincible and will be for quite some time. So tell me, why are we even playing football ? According to you it will be a long time if we ever become great again. Well I don't accept that. You can. I prefer to think the Hogs are going to make a rapid rise to the top ten of the college football world. Am I saying this coming season ? Likely not. But I'll be dammed if I'm going to bow down to a man named Dabo just because he has some QB coming next season who is now 17, maybe 16 years old. To hell with that.

Iwastherein1969

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2019, 11:53:13 pm »

Well, he went elsewhere, but this logic is...flawed.

This guy must have stunk...

Head on back to the land of a thousand bathtubs full of meth. People such as yourself don't come into a message board with a take of their own, they come in here searching for grammatical errors or errors of omission. Have you ever considered that the greatest outside linebacker ever to play football may have had a picture of him before the game started ? It's as though you are enlightening me on the prowess of LT. Take that out of here man, that's milquetoast.

Pigs in Zen

• All-American Hogvillian
  • Chico’s Bail Bonds
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2019, 04:34:45 am »

I love how some poster’s continued idiocy just leaps off the screen... Thank you for the laughter before I head to set. 😂

#1 STUNNA

« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2019, 08:52:05 am »

clemson and Alabama arent going anywhere soon...lmfao

ifghog

« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2019, 10:55:21 am »

clemson and Alabama arent going anywhere soon...lmfao
Exactly...Clemson is the best team in College football now and...Alabama is a close second. As long as their coaches stay....it will not change. No argument to be had.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas