• 10,306,109 Posts
• 408,350 Topics
• 23,328 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: 2019 MLB Draft - HS Commits and Draft-Eligible Players(All MLB Draft here)  (Read 20789 times)

Bruinstyle2001

Moderators, you can move this where you want. In preparation for the 2019 MLB Draft, I wanted to make a list of the players to keep track of this year.  As commits or players are drafted, I will strike them from this listing and add them to the draft tracker table in my 2nd post.

List of HS Commits and Draft-Eligible Players

NameHeightWeightPositionPrevious School
Blake Adams6'2205RHP/OFSpringdale (AR) Har-Ber
Chet Allison6'2200OF/RHPFresno City College
Isaiah Campbell6'4225RHPU of Arkansas
Gus Collins6'42201B/3BChouteau (OK)
Matt Cronin6'2195LHPU of Arkansas
Marshal Denton5'11160RHPU of Arkansas
Trevor Ezell5'8200INFU of Arkansas
Dominic Fletcher5'9175OFU of Arkansas
Evan Gray6'4190RHP/OFSwansea (IL)
Kevin Heinrich6'3180RHP/OFCoral Springs (FL)
Jason Hodges6'3210OF/1BPark Forest (IL)
Jack Kenley6'0185INFU of Arkansas
Kevin Kopps6'0195RHPU of Arkansas
Jacob Kostyshock6'4175RHPU of Arkansas
Calvin Marks6'4205LHP/1BShavano Park (TX)
Bryce Matthews6'4195OF/1BParker (CO)
William McEntire6'4225RHPBryant (AR)
Jordan McFarland6'3220INF/OFU of Arkansas
Zack Morris6'3212LHP/1BCabot (AR)
Zane Ryne Neves6'0205RHP/OFJonesboro (AR)
Peyton Pallette6'0160RHP/INFBenton (AR)
Jesse Pierce6'3175INFLas Vegas (NV)
Zack Plunkett6'2225CU of Arkansas
Nathan Rintz6'3180RHPSchaumburg (IL)
Cody Scroggins6'0195RHPU of Arkansas
Corey Spain5'11200LHPMonett (MO)
Nathan Stevens6'0197C/OFWaunakee (WI)
Dominic Tamez5'11195C/OFSan Antonio (TX)
Collin Taylor5'11220RHPU of Arkansas
Cason Tollett6'2215C/1BLittle Rock (AR) Christian
Trey Valka III6'3185RHP/1BSpring (TX)
Braydon Webb6'0195INFGrayson County College
Nolan Wosman6'2200SS/2BPalmyra (MO)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 04:28:53 pm by Bruinstyle2001 »

Bruinstyle2001

Re: 2019 MLB Draft - HS Committs and Draft-Eligible Players
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2019, 03:58:20 pm »

2019 MLB Draft Tracker

RoundRound Pick #Overall Pick #NamePositionMLB TeamRelationship to Arkansas
CBB#5#75Dominic FletcherOFArizona DiamondbacksU of Arkansas
CBB#6#76Isaiah CampbellRHPSeattle MarinersU of Arkansas
4#16#123Matt CroninLHPWashington NationalsU of Arkansas
8#5#232Jack KenleySSDetroit TigersU of Arkansas
8#22#249Jacob KostyshockRHPColorado RockiesU of Arkansas
9#30#287Cody ScrogginsRHPBoston Red SoxU of Arkansas
20#24#611Zack PlunkettRHPLos Angeles DodgersU of Arkansas
24#24#731Chet AllisonCFLos Angeles DodgersCommit
34#7#1014Jason HodgesRFCincinnati RedsCommit
35#19#1056Dominic TamezCSeattle MarinersCommit
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 04:30:40 pm by Bruinstyle2001 »

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

Supermark101

• Hogvillian
  • We all need a little Love
Re: 2019 MLB Draft - HS Commits and Draft-Eligible Players
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2019, 04:28:02 pm »

I preferred the separation of current players but its not a big deal. Maybe list there year if they're current players.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 10:17:06 am by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S »

Bruinstyle2001

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2019, 04:50:16 pm »

I preferred the separation of current players but its not a big deal. Maybe list there year if they're current players.

I was thinking of more an ease to strike through a name, so I put it alphabetically.

I didn’t list year because of the HS commits, but I know only Ezell and Plunkett are seniors, so all the other 10 players can return.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 10:17:33 am by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S »

snf6278

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2019, 07:16:14 pm »

Can’t say thank you enough Bruinstyle2001 for what you bring to the board! You’re one of several that make this board the best forum in all college athletics!

navyhog24

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2019, 08:15:05 pm »

When does the draft start?

Supermark101

• Hogvillian
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2019, 08:25:46 pm »

When does the draft start?

June 3rd

colbs

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2019, 09:50:40 pm »

June 3rd
I always wished they would wait until after the season.

cedeankematick

• Band Nerd
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2019, 10:17:29 pm »

Without jumping the gun on what's in front of the team right now, I'm pretty excited to see how this shakes out.

Would it possible for some of HV's pros in the know to put together something of a fan's rooting guide for the draft? For example, which players may lean toward not coming to or staying on campus based on their draft position? Knowing this for the high school and the current roster really boosts the fun I get out of tracking this, and it would be cool to know what the situation looks like going in.

Certainly wishing the best for all of our players for their future opportunities in the pro game, but if the draft cuts us some slack in the right spots I certainly wouldn't mind good outcomes helping shape our forthcoming dynasty...hopefully!

Thanks for getting this thread up and going!

Hatleyville454

• Varsity
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2019, 10:43:54 am »

Here are the PerfectGame draft prospect rankings for Arkansas players and recruits for the 2019 draft. They do the Top 600, but have only gone through #200 so far. I will continue to update as they are released.

#554 - RHP Evan Gray - Belleville East HS - Arkansas Commit
#465 - LHP Zach Morris - Cabot HS - Arkansas Commit
#375 - C Nathan Stevens - Waunakee HS - Arkansas Commit
#364 - RHP Jacob Kostyshock - Arkansas JR
#264 - RHP Blake Adams - Har-Ber HS - Arkansas Commit
#169 - OF Jason Hodges - Marist HS - Arkansas Commit
#92 - OF Dominic Fletcher - Arkansas JR
#56 - LFP Matt Cronin - Arkansas JR
#44 - RHP Isaiah Campbell - Arkansas RS JR

« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 12:39:58 pm by Hatleyville454 »

hillbilly

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2019, 10:47:03 am »

Here are the PerfectGame draft prospect rankings for Arkansas players and recruits for the 2019 draft. They do the Top 600, but have only gone through #200 so far. I will continue to update as they are released.

#554 - RHP Evan Gray - Belleville East HS - Arkansas Commit
#465 - LHP Zach Morris - Cabot HS - Arkansas Commit
#375 - C Nathan Stevens - Waunakee HS - Arkansas Commit
#364 - RHP Jacob Kostyshock - Arkansas JR
#264 - RHP Blake Adams - Har-Ber HS - Arkansas Commit

Clutch. I was going to ask if someone had this info.

Hatleyville454

• Varsity
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2019, 10:59:32 am »

This is a Top 300 draft prospect list PG did a few weeks ago and seperate from their Top 600 they do before the draft every year, so take it with a grain of salt, but should be fairly similar.

#63 - Isaiah Campbell - RHP - Arkansas RS JR
#74 - Matt Cronin - LHP - Arkansas JR
#87 - Dominic Fletcher - OF - Arkansas JR
#107 - Jason Hodges - OF - Arkansas Commit
# 247 - Blake Adams - RHP - Arkansas Commit

Also of note:

#18 - Jackson Rutledge - RHP - San Jacinto

hillbilly

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2019, 11:07:27 am »

So it seems like the consensus is that Campbell, Cronin, and Fletcher will be gone for sure. It would be great to hang on to some of those 5-10th round guys that get drafted. Haven't read up much on Jason Hodges but maybe something crazy will happen and we can get him and Adams to make it to campus somehow.

Hatleyville454

• Varsity
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2019, 11:08:21 am »

For reference, of the players and commits that Arkansas had in the Top 500 PG rankings last year, every single one of them signed with the exception of Isaiah Campbell since he had another year of leverage. Which he utilized beautifully and should be a 2nd round selection this year. There were also a few that signed that were not on the rankings (Evan Lee, Loeske, Reindl). So just because they aren't ranked, doesn't mean there isn't a threat for other guys to get drafted and signed (Kopps, Mcfarland, Kenley)

Hatleyville454

• Varsity
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2019, 11:16:38 am »

So it seems like the consensus is that Campbell, Cronin, and Fletcher will be gone for sure. It would be great to hang on to some of those 5-10th round guys that get drafted. Haven't read up much on Jason Hodges but maybe something crazy will happen and we can get him and Adams to make it to campus somehow.

Campbell, Cronin, Fletcher, and Kostyshock for sure. Probably Scroggins. Potentially McFarland, Kenley, and Kopps...Just my opinion, but I don't think Scroggins and Kopps project that well, but teams will pay for a good fastball and a good cutter. McFarland projects, but doesn't have the production. Kenley is a wildcard. He could end up having a Logan Forsythe type of career if all goes well for him.

I never know about the HS kids. Always a toss-up.

EconHawg

« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2019, 11:19:51 am »

For reference, of the players and commits that Arkansas had in the Top 500 PG rankings last year, every single one of them signed with the exception of Isaiah Campbell since he had another year of leverage. Which he utilized beautifully and should be a 2nd round selection this year. There were also a few that signed that were not on the rankings (Evan Lee, Loeske, Reindl). So just because they aren't ranked, doesn't mean there isn't a threat for other guys to get drafted and signed (Kopps, Mcfarland, Kenley)

I would say Kenley is gone, as he should get an offer that will far surpass what he'll get next year with no leverage. We will all look back on this era of Razorback baseball and remember it as the time when our middle infield was so stacked that Jack Kenley only started for 1 season. Kopps is an interesting case, because while I think he'll get a solid offer, he will be able to get another year of leverage if he did decide to come back. I personally feels that its about 75/25 that he leaves, but then again I though BK was for sure gone after 2017. I'd love to see him on the staff for another year, but he's already been here for 4 years, so I'd assume he's close to finishing his degree if he hasn't already. I think he will see a signing bonus this summer big enough to help pay for med school after he's done pitching and that would be tough to turn down for anybody.

navyhog24

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2019, 11:29:33 am »

I would say Kenley is gone, as he should get an offer that will far surpass what he'll get next year with no leverage. We will all look back on this era of Razorback baseball and remember it as the time when our middle infield was so stacked that Jack Kenley only started for 1 season. Kopps is an interesting case, because while I think he'll get a solid offer, he will be able to get another year of leverage if he did decide to come back. I personally feels that its about 75/25 that he leaves, but then again I though BK was for sure gone after 2017. I'd love to see him on the staff for another year, but he's already been here for 4 years, so I'd assume he's close to finishing his degree if he hasn't already. I think he will see a signing bonus this summer big enough to help pay for med school after he's done pitching and that would be tough to turn down for anybody.

Yeah I think Scroggins is gone. I can't remember where I heard it, but when he hit 98 on the gun over the weekend, that really impressed a few scouts.

EconHawg

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2019, 11:33:43 am »

Yeah I think Scroggins is gone. I can't remember where I heard it, but when he hit 98 on the gun over the weekend, that really impressed a few scouts.

That was pretty cool to see. I'd really like to see him have a good career in pro-ball.

This is his last year of draft leverage, so he will be getting paid to pitch before the summer is over.

Hog in Iowa

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2019, 12:34:21 pm »

I'll be sad to see any of our current Hogs leave because they're all family.  However, I'll be rooting like crazy for them to get into good situations where they can be successful.  GHG!

Hatleyville454

• Varsity
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2019, 12:50:54 pm »

For those who are curious or just don't know, outside of the top 4 draft eligible guys on our team, the other 4 guys (Scroggins, Kenley, Kopps, McFarland) will be looking at $100k - $200k signing bonuses if drafted. That's the numbers they will have to turn down to return for their senior years. If drafted again the following year, and projecting about the same, they will be looking at $10k - $50k type of signing bonuses. To some, that's a lot of money, to others, maybe not (see Duplantis and Mangum last year).

The top 4 guys (Campbell, Cronin, Fletch, Kosty) should all get $500k and above signing bonuses.

311Hog

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2019, 12:53:45 pm »

if you had to guess who of the HS guys do you think we "have to get to campus" outside of the obvious "all of them" heh

navyhog24

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2019, 12:54:34 pm »

I bet Kenley goes a lot higher than some are expecting. He is climbing up draft boards with the kind of season he is having at the moment.

Hatleyville454

• Varsity
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2019, 01:14:19 pm »

if you had to guess who of the HS guys do you think we "have to get to campus" outside of the obvious "all of them" heh

Man, you just never know with those kids. Have to trust the coaches. Some of our best players in the past few years have been Top500 and Top1000 ranked recruits. Basically all 3* for you football recruiting junkies. Knight, Campbell, Koch, Scroggins, Kenley, Kosty, Lee, Cole, Loeske, Reindl....I try not to get worked up about the HS guys. Let the draft get a few and then lets get them on campus and see who the coaches throw out there.

fullfan

« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2019, 02:39:54 pm »

Getting Blake Adams on campus would be great.   Noland and Wicklander as sophmores and BA potentially as good as they were as freshmen would give a very good nucleus.

navyhog24

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2019, 02:44:06 pm »

Getting Blake Adams on campus would be great.   Noland and Wicklander as sophmores and BA potentially as good as they were as freshmen would give a very good nucleus.

Agreed. Also, hopefully we find more lefties for relief appearances.

woodrow hog call

« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2019, 03:03:25 pm »

For those who are curious or just don't know, outside of the top 4 draft eligible guys on our team, the other 4 guys (Scroggins, Kenley, Kopps, McFarland) will be looking at $100k - $200k signing bonuses if drafted. That's the numbers they will have to turn down to return for their senior years. If drafted again the following year, and projecting about the same, they will be looking at $10k - $50k type of signing bonuses. To some, that's a lot of money, to others, maybe not (see Duplantis and Mangum last year).

The top 4 guys (Campbell, Cronin, Fletch, Kosty) should all get $500k and above signing bonuses.

On the flip side of that is, DVH has to have scholarship money to get the new guys signed with so with some guys it's a two edged sword, they have to look at their offer from pro ball and also have to look at how much of a scholly they will have if they come back. When you are signing a kid out of high school for three years, you have to find money for him to entice him to come to school. Sometimes the older guy that might come back is not encouraged to because his money is needed elsewhere.

Rockhawg

« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2019, 03:18:44 pm »

I have a question, if a High School kid hires an Agent, does he have to turn pro.

Kevin

• Gold Hogvillian
  • RIP LILY, WE MISS YOU DEARLY
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2019, 03:30:06 pm »

I have a question, if a High School kid hires an Agent, does he have to turn pro.

yes.

they can use someone as an advisor.

Rockhawg

« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2019, 03:35:17 pm »

Thanks Kevin !

hawgsalot

• Hogvillian
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2019, 04:22:20 pm »

Well the hope we be they would move up like Mr Cambell.  He more than doubled any contract he dreamed of getting last year.

onebadrubi

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2019, 05:10:16 pm »

Well the hope we be they would move up like Mr Cambell.  He more than doubled any contract he dreamed of getting last year.

The only person I am familiar with that could possibly be in IC's spot would be Kopps?  Kenley and the others would all be returning as seniors.  Where as Kopps would come back as a redshirt jr and plan to get that medical hardships to play an additional year after next, giving him the leverage in the next draft to tell a team nah your offer isn't good enough I will return.

ucahogfan

« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2019, 08:18:20 pm »

The only person I am familiar with that could possibly be in IC's spot would be Kopps?  Kenley and the others would all be returning as seniors.  Where as Kopps would come back as a redshirt jr and plan to get that medical hardships to play an additional year after next, giving him the leverage in the next draft to tell a team nah your offer isn't good enough I will return.
I believe Kopps would technically be a RS Senior, but with the ability to get the medical RS after 2020.

ucahogfan

« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2019, 08:27:32 pm »

Bruin,

Could you also add our two JUCO commits in Chet Allison (Fresno City College) and Braydon Webb (Grayson)?

Supermark101

• Hogvillian
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2019, 09:48:12 pm »

Bruin,

Could you also add our two JUCO commits in Chet Allison (Fresno City College) and Braydon Webb (Grayson)?

I thought Alison was a sophomore

ucahogfan

« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2019, 06:55:49 am »

I thought Alison was a sophomore
JUCO players are draft eligible regardless of their classification.  They could be drafted as both freshmen and sophomores potentially.

Jackson Rutledge is also a sophomore, but will be a 1st round pick this year since he went JUCO.

Bruinstyle2001

« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2019, 07:59:23 am »

Bruin,

I will get them added.  If I am missing anyone else, let me know.  I just grabbed recruits from whatever listing I could get my hands on.

Hatleyville454

• Varsity
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2019, 12:45:59 pm »

Updated the list above with all of PerfectGame draft rankings for our players/recruits.

There are obviously many SEC players on the list, but the two teams that I think will have to replace the most after the draft is LSU and Missouri. Vandy has a steller recruiting class, but they could all get drafted high and not make it to campus - a lot like our 2020 class.

HogFansReunited

• AKA HogFansReunited
  • Gold Hogvillian
  • USN AW2
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2019, 01:03:30 pm »

I bet Kenley goes a lot higher than some are expecting. He is climbing up draft boards with the kind of season he is having at the moment.

I really hope he comes back but he is outstanding on defense and his offensive numbers have come alive this year.

Bruinstyle2001

« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2019, 04:38:50 pm »

It's now 2 weeks to the draft.  If anyone has any updates for prospect rankings or know of any commits I am missing, let me know.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 05:50:20 pm by Bruinstyle2001 »

Oklahawg

• Resident Optimistic Pragmatist
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold Hogvillian
  • Pop Music at It's Finest
« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2019, 05:34:15 pm »

Great thread, thanks.

Bruinstyle2001

« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2019, 10:41:22 am »

Interesting article on a 19 year old 2018 draftee from last year that went unsigned, has played a year of Juco ball, and is now signing a $7M / 6 year contract in Japan rather than going through MLB Draft again.

19yo Turning Draft Upside Down

Supermark101

• Hogvillian
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2019, 10:50:33 am »

Interesting article on a 19 year old 2018 draftee from last year that went unsigned, has played a year of Juco ball, and is now signing a $7M / 6 year contract in Japan rather than going through MLB Draft again.

19yo Turning Draft Upside Down

It's crazy that he signed for more than he's likely to make in his first 6 years in the MLB system AND he'll be a free agent sooner. You have to wonder if he'll be able to develop as much.

Bruinstyle2001

« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2019, 11:33:25 am »

As long as that is guaranteed money (which I am assuming so since Boras is his agent), this makes a lot of sense.  Returning in your prime at 25 for free agency beats a team controlling your rights until you are 26, 27, 28 and making the league minimum. 

The litmus test will be if/when he comes back after 6 years and he is able to land a big free agent contract.  Once we have a successful attempt for the first time, I assume we will have more people attempt it.

ucahogfan

« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2019, 03:59:49 pm »

As long as that is guaranteed money (which I am assuming so since Boras is his agent), this makes a lot of sense.  Returning in your prime at 25 for free agency beats a team controlling your rights until you are 26, 27, 28 and making the league minimum. 

The litmus test will be if/when he comes back after 6 years and he is able to land a big free agent contract.  Once we have a successful attempt for the first time, I assume we will have more people attempt it.
Yeah, Stewart won't have much effect on the next few classes, but if he does land a huge contract at 25 after 6 years in Japan, I could see this becoming a bigger thing among elite high schoolers or even some college players.

factchecker

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • RAZORBACKS OR NOTHING!
« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2019, 06:44:19 pm »

Thank you for this.  I try my best to find info on my own and I still can't get the information that ya'll provide.

felixfan

« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2019, 08:38:21 pm »

Anybody know the chances of getting Hodges and Adams on campus?  Just curious if they're leaving to campus or pro?  Can't blame them either way.   

ucahogfan

« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2019, 08:52:04 pm »

Anybody know the chances of getting Hodges and Adams on campus?  Just curious if they're leaving to campus or pro?  Can't blame them either way.
There are so many factors in a player getting to campus.  The two main ones are - pro potential and signability.  What do pro teams think of a prospect and what number would it take for that prospect to sign away from his commitment?  Unless a team has them high up on their board or if they do not have a huge number, I feel good about getting the vast majority of this class.  There is not that one recruit who is a top 100 overall pick potentially that we have to fret about.

ucahogfan

« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2019, 09:04:53 pm »

MLB.com released their top 200 prospects for the upcoming draft along with their projections with good scouting reports here:

http://m.mlb.com/prospects/2019?list=draft

One thing that is evident from that list is the amount of ridiculous talent there is at SS in the SEC this year.  SEC players on the list include:

JJ Bleday - Vanderbilt OF - #5
Zack Thompson - Kentucky LHP - #14
Kameron Misner - Missouri OF - #30
Braden Shemake - TAMU SS - #32
Brady McConnell - Florida SS - #39
John Doxakis - TAMU LHP - #44
Isaiah Campbell - Arkansas RHP - #45
Ethan Small - Mississippi State LHP - #56
TJ Sikkema - Missouri LHP - #57
Will Holland - Auburn SS - #62
Matt Cronin - Arkansas LHP - #73
Josh Smith - LSU SS - #76
Dominic Fletcher - Arkansas OF - #91
Aaron Schunk - Georgia 3B / RHP - #92
Zack Hess - LSU RHP - #95
Tony Locey - Georgia RHP - #105
Zach Watson - LSU OF - #111
Thomas Dillard - Ole Miss OF - #114
Grae Kessinger - Ole Miss SS - #128
Will Etheridge - Ole Miss RHP - #136
Cooper Johnson - Ole Miss C - #137
Phillip Clarke - Vanderbilt C - #139
Tyler Dyson - Florida RHP - #142 (was at one time a projected top five pick)
Andre Lipcius - Tennessee 3B - #145
Drake Fellows - Vanderbilt RHP - #152
Andrew Schultz - Tennessee RHP - #153
Jake Mangum - Mississippi State OF - #171
Garrett Stallings - Tennessee RHP - #175
Edouard Julien - Auburn 3B - #177
Jacob Kostyshock - Arkansas RHP - #184

Former Arkansas Razorback Jackson Rutledge is #12 on their list.

BroyledNutts

« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2019, 09:32:03 pm »

Ole Miss and ARK are tied on that list with 4 players each in the top 200 ... the SEC West has 17, the SEC East 13 ... Amazing.

By contrast, if I counted right:
the Big12 has 9 players on that list,
the ACC has 9,
the Big10 has 7
the Pac12 has 17 ...
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 09:55:56 pm by BroyledNutts »

bulldog04

« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2019, 09:38:06 pm »

I never thought of Will Holland as a pro prospect much less ahead of Kessinger
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 11   Go Up

KARK