• 10,677,047 Posts
• 418,366 Topics
• 24,555 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Not necessarily Hog related WBB news  (Read 3596 times)

psycHOGlogist

• All-American Hogvillian
  • Skepticism is a virtue.
Re: Not necessarily Hog related WBB news
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2019, 08:38:15 pm »

S. Carolina continues to be on a recruiting roll ... https://twitter.com/dstnylttltn24/status/1125458115992915970

It’s a conveyor belt. They’ve had several players (3, I think?) leave on transfer, as well.

We’ve been remarkably stable lately (knock wood), since Wilson left and our transfers arrived. A lot more in than out, which I think can be healthy, especially when there’s a new coach.

brs_hogfan

• Varsity
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2019, 10:17:59 am »

It’s a conveyor belt. They’ve had several players (3, I think?) leave on transfer, as well.

We’ve been remarkably stable lately (knock wood), since Wilson left and our transfers arrived. A lot more in than out, which I think can be healthy, especially when there’s a new coach.

That's a good point. I was thinking about the top ranked recruiting class they are bringing in and now adding another. But they did have a puzzling number of transfers out also.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

psycHOGlogist

• All-American Hogvillian
  • Skepticism is a virtue.
« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2019, 12:04:57 pm »

I think the two are related. The incoming class is so good that some of the other players just didn't want to get buried on the depth chart -- I think that is especially true of LaDazhia Williams. Te'a Cooper ... I think she just wants more attention. She seems to love stirring things up no matter where she goes.

logic

« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2019, 02:42:06 pm »

I think the two are related. The incoming class is so good that some of the other players just didn't want to get buried on the depth chart -- I think that is especially true of LaDazhia Williams. Te'a Cooper ... I think she just wants more attention. She seems to love stirring things up no matter where she goes.
Likely somebody is not going to be happy with their playing time. Sometimes I wonder if it is not better to have a very good roll player that can play 5 to minutes a game instead of another 5 star player that would not be satisfied if not playing more than 10 or even 20 minutes per game.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas