File 13 > Trash

Musselman?

(1/1)

Noah Little:
Is this guy too much of a hot dog? I don't guess it matters if he wins, but the whole nonsense of ripping his shirt off and letting people write stuff on his chest is a little immature for me. I mean, it was the Mountain West Conference for chrissakes.
I just wish we could have gotten a little older, mature, Bobby Knight type. But that's me. I'm old school.

greenEGnHAWGS:
Don’t know why it matters if he wins games. All coaches have their quirks.

Edit: the fact that you said “mature” and “Bobby Knight” in the same sentence is a little too ironic...

...don’t ya think...

UnknownNobody:
Walk ons trying to come up with a topic to post and failing miserably are sad.

Paul:

--- Quote from: Noah Little on April 29, 2019, 01:41:08 pm ---Is this guy too much of a hot dog?

--- End quote ---
It seems to be working well for him.  Look at his beautiful wife & family!

Poppa Tart:

--- Quote from: Noah Little on April 29, 2019, 01:41:08 pm ---Is this guy too much of a hot dog? I don't guess it matters if he wins, but the whole nonsense of ripping his shirt off and letting people write stuff on his chest is a little immature for me. I mean, it was the Mountain West Conference for chrissakes.
I just wish we could have gotten a little older, mature, Bobby Knight type. But that's me. I'm old school.

--- End quote ---
Ya, it was the MWC, which is the only conference he could win; you know that right? There is so much fail in this post, starting with where you posted it... Please just hang up and listen.

Inhogswetrust:

--- Quote from: Noah Little on April 29, 2019, 01:41:08 pm ---Is this guy too much of a hot dog? I don't guess it matters if he wins, but the whole nonsense of ripping his shirt off and letting people write stuff on his chest is a little immature for me. I mean, it was the Mountain West Conference for chrissakes.

--- End quote ---

After what we’ve seen since Nolan left if he wins I don’t care what he rips off.

RyanMallettsEgo:

--- End quote ---

No more a hotdog than you are for posting this in Monday Morning Quarterback.

Rudy Baylor:
Excellent thread

Welcome Noah

Inhogswetrust:

--- Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on April 29, 2019, 01:47:13 pm ---Don’t know why it matters if he wins games. All coaches have their quirks.

Edit: the fact that you said “mature” and “Bobby Knight” in the same sentence is a little too ironic...

...don’t ya think...

--- End quote ---

Good catch on the ironic statement. If the OP thinks Bobby Knight was mature then he needs to rethink his definition of mature.

PharmacistHog:
I can tell that Noah is gonna be a fan favorite here.  Awesome job and welcome. 

tusksincolorado:

--- Quote from: PharmacistHog on April 29, 2019, 02:22:59 pm ---I can tell that Noah is gonna be a fan favorite here.  Awesome job and welcome. 

--- End quote ---

Name needs to be changed to Noah NotMuch….

Inhogswetrust:

--- Quote from: PharmacistHog on April 29, 2019, 02:22:59 pm ---I can tell that Noah is gonna be a fan favorite here.  Awesome job and welcome. 

--- End quote ---

Haha! I predict he’ll be equivalent of that infamous Delta pledge known as “Flounder”.

Inhogswetrust:

--- Quote from: tusksincolorado on April 29, 2019, 02:26:02 pm ---Name needs to be changed to Noah NotMuch….

--- End quote ---

Doesn’t Noah own a really big boat?

tusksincolorado:

--- Quote from: Inhogswetrust on April 29, 2019, 02:30:19 pm ---Doesn’t Noah own a really big boat?

--- End quote ---

Might need it.....could start getting deep in here!

Razor1997:

--- Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on April 29, 2019, 01:47:13 pm ---Don’t know why it matters if he wins games. All coaches have their quirks.

...don’t ya think...

--- End quote ---

Bobby Knight is "mature" in the angry old man sense of the word.

Inhogswetrust:

--- Quote from: Razor1997 on April 29, 2019, 02:44:14 pm ---Bobby Knight is "mature" in the angry old man sense of the word.

--- End quote ---

Some of his press conferences were legendary for immaturity as well as some of his during the game antics.

UnknownNobody:

--- Quote from: Inhogswetrust on April 29, 2019, 02:46:14 pm ---Some of his press conferences were legendary for immaturity as well as some of his during the game antics.

--- End quote ---

But...but...but...he was old school and liked that slow boring style of play not this new fangled "Pace & Space"

razorback1829:

--- End quote ---

God’s Speed Noah. You know how to make an entrance that’s for sure.

pghawg1:

--- Quote from: tusksincolorado on April 29, 2019, 02:36:42 pm ---Might need it.....could start getting deep in here!

--- End quote ---
it’s already to deep!

26.2Hog:

Another example of Bobby Knight's maturity is the time he was poaching on a farmer's land and the farmer caught him and told him to get off his property.

Thats' when Knight peppered the farmer with bird shot as he was leaving.

SSFrazorback:

--- Quote from: pghawg1 on April 29, 2019, 03:32:04 pm --- it’s already to deep!

--- End quote ---

Going to need a bigger boat.

rogersvillemohog:

--- End quote ---

It's posts like these that make we wish we still had a smite button on Hogville.  ::) You can't say you basically want a coach that isn't going to lose his cool and then say you wished we had hired a "Bobby Knight type." This has got to be a troll, right?

SSFrazorback:
Pleas mods put an end to the Musselman bashing before he’s even coached a game.

HawgDyL:
Doesn't matter who, or what era the Coach is/was/will be involved in....

As Hawg fans, WE S-H-O-W Love and support until we're pushed off of "the patience plank"

MOST of us are now looking toward a positive Mussleman future

NO dis-respect intended
But THAT is RazorBACKED F-A-C-T

tophawg19:
Noah to damn Little

UnknownNobody:
Noah Trash

farmhawg:

--- End quote ---
And that folks, is a good example of why you should have certain number of posts before you can start a thread. Breaking in period.

hoglady:
It would have been wise to have a positive first post about the new basketball coach.

Judging Musselman as immature on one isolated instance isn't really fair.

If you've listened to him on any of the National sports shows - he handles himself with class and appears to be very well respected in basketball circles and the national media.

Who knows maybe ripping the shirt is something he promised his team if they won.

Hogbit:

--- End quote ---
Just win baby!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version
Mobile View