• 10,748,718 Posts
• 420,055 Topics
• 24,696 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14   Go Down

Author Topic: Mike Anderson--merged  (Read 17790 times)

riccoar

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Serving Hogville since 11-08-03
Re: Mike Anderson--merged
« Reply #600 on: January 11, 2020, 11:25:56 am »

Anderson won’t equal Nolan even if he wins a championship at St Johns, career-wise. Too much ground to make up. It’s hard to follow a legend. Kinda like if Michael Jordan was your dad and you decided to play basketball.
Winning a National Championship and being the runner-up did indeed set a very steep bar, but my point is, Nolan proved it was possible.

Did many believe he would take us further than simply the Final Four bar that Eddie set?  Probably not at the time.

In college sports, from a fan's perspective, once that level is achieved it's near impossible to hand them mediocrity in any sport.

1964 in Football, 1994 in Basketball, and Baseball 2018.  Those bars have been achieved, which prove they are possible.

Even for little ole Arkansas.

sielwolf099

« Reply #601 on: January 11, 2020, 12:48:00 pm »

189-254   .744

Arkansas FT's on the year.

That's not really a great team free throw percentage. Kentucky as a team shoots 80.8% from the free throw line. No reason Arkansas can't do the same.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

sielwolf099

« Reply #602 on: January 11, 2020, 12:50:22 pm »

It would help if they had a point guard who can facilitate for others and score himself. That would ease up the burden on Heron and Figueroa to have to create their own shots which is made more difficult because of the lack of scoring from other players on the floor. Heron and Figueroa would also look a lot better with a post player who commands a double team which is part of the problem currently facing the Hogs Joe and Jones who are nevertheless performing admirably.

I'm starting to buy stock in Earlington though. He is a 6-6 ex defensive end who had D1 offers but wanted to play basketball. He reminds me some of Roosevelt Wallace, one of my favorite Hogs. Wallace was tough as nails and he was skilled in the post but he just couldn't stay out of Nolan's doghouse. Earlington has a variety of moves and is tough just like Rosey. I hope he continues to develop because this team sure could use a banger.

Right now Rutherford can't hit the outside shot and Dunn looks for his own shot way too much and his low percentage doesn't discourage him either. Two freshman point guards are on the way, Posh Alexander and John McGriff. They will start the reboot of the CMA era at St. Johns because they are both tough defensive-minded guards and Posh can score at all three levels.

Too your point though yes, most definitely yes, they need shooters. Vince, Posh, Wusu and Moore can all score inside and out so there will be an infusion of offensive skills for sure next season.

Arkansas could use a banger like Rosie inside too.

sielwolf099

« Reply #603 on: January 11, 2020, 12:52:55 pm »

St Johns and Depaul are both 0-3 in the Big East after very surprising strong starts in non-conference play. St Johns beat West Virginia and Arizona and Depaul beat Texas Tech in Lubbock and also beat Iowa on their home court.

Today they square off in Madison Square Garden and one of them will get their first Big East win on the season.

https://www.rumbleinthegarden.com/2020/1/10/21060893/st-johns-vs-depaul-blue-demons-how-to-watch-scouting-preview?utm_campaign=rumbleinthegarden&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Keys to the Game

Steal and capitalize. DePaaul can be sloppy with the ball, and when they make mistakes, St. John’s has to make them pay. Keep attacking the basket, keep moving into good spaces, set the feet if needed, and make those shots.

Rebound hard. The Red Storm have a size disadvantage in most games, but this game, the rebounding disadvantage could be stark. Julian Champagnie, Josh Roberts and Marcellus Earlington need a strong game banging on the glass at both ends to keep the Demons off balance.

Keep the defensive feet moving. St. John’s has to play hard, with no let up on defense. If they’re going to trap, they need to commit to it. If they are going to defend one-on-one, they have to react to their players’ moves. And when the ball goes into the paint, they need to get the hands up and deflect the Blue Demons’ movement of the ball.

I think St. John's beats DePaul. Johnnies sure need the W. Both Hogs and Johnnies with HUGE games today.

sielwolf099

« Reply #604 on: January 11, 2020, 01:05:58 pm »

Arkansas could use a banger like Rosie inside too.

Hogs could also use another Lenzie Howell if there's one out there. My all-time favorite basketball Razorback.

FineAsSwine

« Reply #605 on: January 11, 2020, 01:43:00 pm »

Hogs could also use another Lenzie Howell if there's one out there. My all-time favorite basketball Razorback.

I love Lenzie. My favorite memory is him gunning down Pete Myers of Texas with imaginary pistols Yosemite Sam style after he scored on the break in the final minute of a huge Hog win in Austin Texas. The guy had style.

sielwolf099

« Reply #606 on: January 11, 2020, 06:01:53 pm »

Haha, I was at that game.

The cracks in the foundation are starting to show for Arkansas. Third game in a row Hogs have been a 1/2 step slow and not shooting well. Tired legs causing poor shooting. Not focused at free throw line. Lack of quality depth is wearing the team down. Hogs' frontcourt is a disaster. I'm thinking 7, maybe 8 SEC conference wins and hopefully a NIT bid for Hogs.

sielwolf099

« Reply #607 on: January 11, 2020, 07:06:28 pm »

The cracks in the foundation are starting to show for Arkansas. Third game in a row Hogs have been a 1/2 step slow and not shooting well. Tired legs causing poor shooting. Not focused at free throw line. Lack of quality depth is wearing the team down. Hogs' frontcourt is a disaster. I'm thinking 7, maybe 8 SEC conference wins and hopefully a NIT bid for Hogs.

I post this and Hogs come back and win! Well done Hogs and Johnnies!!!!! NCAA tourney hopes still alive for both teams!!!!

Hawg Red

« Reply #608 on: January 13, 2020, 09:01:16 am »

I post this and Hogs come back and win! Well done Hogs and Johnnies!!!!! NCAA tourney hopes still alive for both teams!!!!

Still holding to your prediction?

Hawg Red

« Reply #609 on: January 13, 2020, 09:18:26 am »

I recall us being pretty good from three under Anderson in most years.

We were top 20 in 3-point field goal % under Anderson twice (2017-2018 [18] and 2015-2016 [12]). One year (2012-2013), we were 318th in the country. We were outside of the top 100 four different seasons, and we were 88th one year.

We were mostly subpar for a high-major team when you consider that most of his teams were outside of the top 100 nationally. Mediocre at best, I guess, if "subpar" is too strong.

FineAsSwine

« Reply #610 on: January 13, 2020, 11:36:10 am »

A cursory look at ESPN's stats of top three-point shooting teams last year shows basketball royalty such as Lehigh, Wofford and South Dakota State holding down the top three spots. Heck, Grambling is number 6.

If you look further, you will see most of the top 50 is small schools and mid-majors. I quit looking any further but a pattern seems obvious.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/statistics/team/_/stat/3-points/sort/threePointFieldGoalPct/year/2019/count/121

Mike Anderson's teams hit .358% of their three-point shots during his time here. That's a pretty good average.

FineAsSwine

« Reply #611 on: January 13, 2020, 11:48:37 am »

St John's won 74-67 at home against Depaul to improve to 12-5 overall (1-3 BE) on Saturday. Darious Hall played a lot of minutes off of the bench and had a good game. He was very energetic and impacted the game on offense and defense. Depaul came up short but it wasn't Hall's fault.

CMA now 2-0 against his former players (big win vs a now top 10 WV team with Gabe Osabuihen).

Big game coming up on the road Wednesday against Providence. It's always tough to win on the road but CMA took a young team down there in the NIT last year and won without Gafford so who knows?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 12:20:56 pm by PharmacistHog »

Dropkick

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • I'm somewhere in the middle
« Reply #612 on: January 13, 2020, 11:54:18 am »

Depaul has beaten Texas Tech this year, no slouch. Good win for MA and the Johnnies.

FineAsSwine

« Reply #613 on: January 13, 2020, 12:03:28 pm »

Depaul has beaten Texas Tech this year, no slouch. Good win for MA and the Johnnies.

Depaul beat Iowa as well, that was definitely a good win.

FineAsSwine

« Reply #614 on: January 13, 2020, 12:04:21 pm »

The Johnnies need some shooting. If they had that, they would be top 25 right now, even without a post presence (although burly the 6-5 Earlington is showing flashes) they are pretty good.

CMA is looking for his next diamond in the rough ala Mason Jones. Isiah Moore might be the one. Moore is lighting up the scoreboard in Juco.

FineAsSwine

« Reply #615 on: January 13, 2020, 12:26:01 pm »

The Big bEast is as tough as nails this year. No one gets a night off.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/ncaa-basketball/news/big-east-metric-biggest-beast-butler-seton-hall-villanova/9o5tl3mfbpxu1fd0yam8ejv1x

Every team in the Big East has double-digit victories. Only one has more than five losses. All are at least four games over .500. All rank between No. 4 (Butler) and No. 81 (Providence) in the NET and between No. 6 (Butler) and No. 81 (St. John’s) in the KenPom ratings.

This season’s Big Ten has more high-quality teams — 12 of its 14 members are ranked in the NET top 53, which is another impressive story. But two of its members also are ranked 148 and lower in the NET and below 100 in KenPom.

The difference between this and the Big East’s three prior peak years is simple and obvious: depth.

FineAsSwine

« Reply #616 on: January 13, 2020, 12:37:07 pm »

Thanks Pharmacist Hog, you are always there to gently, almost invisibly, steer me in the right direction when I veer off course. Mods should be seen, not heard and not taking over the game with ticky-tack fouls like basketball refs.

You are the best mod I have encountered on here. If you ever had to ban me, I know you would do it just to try and help me. You take no pleasure in wielding the big stick and that is as it should be.

#Hogville lives matter.

PharmacistHog

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Hogvillian
  • The People’s Mod
« Reply #617 on: January 13, 2020, 12:47:46 pm »

Thanks Pharmacist Hog, you are always there to gently, almost invisibly, steer me in the right direction when I veer off course. Mods should be seen, not heard and not taking over the game with ticky-tack fouls like basketball refs.

You are the best mod I have encountered on here. If you ever had to ban me, I know you would do it just to try and help me. You take no pleasure in wielding the big stick and that is as it should be.

#Hogville lives matter.

You put a lot of work into this thread.  Stuff like I edited out will only serve to start pissing matches which would lead to the thread getting deleted.  Didn't really think you wanted that. 

FineAsSwine

« Reply #618 on: January 13, 2020, 01:09:39 pm »

You put a lot of work into this thread.  Stuff like I edited out will only serve to start pissing matches which would lead to the thread getting deleted.  Didn't really think you wanted that.

I admit that there are times when my self-restraint fails me so I can see a need for moderation. You have even gone a step beyond, in times past, and even explained a decision, which made sense after I heard it. No hard feelings.

FineAsSwine

« Reply #619 on: January 13, 2020, 02:02:33 pm »

CMA is looking for his next diamond in the rough ala Mason Jones. Isiah Moore might be the one. Moore is lighting up the scoreboard in Juco.

Isaih Moore averaging 16.7 points ppg in 22 mpg. Also averaging 11.7 rebounds.

PharmacistHog

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Hogvillian
  • The People’s Mod
« Reply #620 on: January 13, 2020, 02:40:14 pm »

I admit that there are times when my self-restraint fails me so I can see a need for moderation. You have even gone a step beyond, in times past, and even explained a decision, which made sense after I heard it. No hard feelings.

It's all good. 

FineAsSwine

« Reply #621 on: January 14, 2020, 05:16:57 pm »

Another Big bEast road game coming up for the Johnnies tomorrow night. Here's the preview from the Providence side.

https://www.nwitimes.com/sports/basketball/college/providence-looks-to-extend-streak-vs-st-john-s/article_810b6d35-30e9-5fa8-9134-87616e385c4e.html

PERFECT WHEN: The Friars are 5-0 when they make nine or more 3-pointers and 5-7 when they fall shy of that mark. The Red Storm are 12-0 when they score at least 70 points and 0-5 on the year when falling short of 70.

DID YOU KNOW: St. John's has committed a turnover on just 16.3 percent of its possessions this season, which is the second-lowest percentage among all Big East teams. The Red Storm have turned the ball over only 12.2 times per game this season and just nine times per game over their last five games.

FineAsSwine

« Reply #622 on: January 14, 2020, 05:26:22 pm »

Steve Demeo spent time as an assistant at Providence and he knows what it takes to win in the BE. CMA got a good one in Demeo.

https://www.providencejournal.com/sports/20200114/steve-demeo-returns-to-providence-with-hungry-st-johns-team

PROVIDENCE – When Steve DeMeo walks into the Dunkin’ Donuts Center Wednesday night for the first time in 12 years, he’ll still see an awful lot of familiar faces.

It’s been that long since DeMeo sat alongside Tim Welsh and helped coach five Providence College teams to post-season tournaments in perhaps the toughest decade to ever navigate the Big East’s shark-filled waters. The basketball road has taken DeMeo far and wide since 2008 but he’s always kept the Friars in his sights.

“I loved my time at Providence,” said DeMeo, who has returned to the Big East as an assistant coach at St. John’s. “Everyone was awesome to me when we were there. It’s a special place. I always root for Providence.”

Well maybe not so much anymore. When long-time coach Mike Anderson was let go by Arkansas last spring, he appeared to be an unlikely candidate to land in New York City. But St. John’s identified a coach who’s never had a losing record in 17 seasons as a major college head coach and he wisely filled out his staff with two assistants with deep Eastern ties in DeMeo and Van Macon.

“Steve is obviously a guy who’s very well-known in these parts,” Anderson said. “He’s been very instrumental helping us navigate the recruiting in the Big East. He brings a wealth of knowledge and I’m glad he’s on our team.”

FineAsSwine

« Reply #623 on: January 14, 2020, 05:35:19 pm »

http://www.prccathletics.com/sports/mbkb/2019-20/releases/20200114h85oea

POPLARVILLE, Miss. — For the second time this season Pearl River sophomore Isaih Moore (Columbia, S.C.; Sumter) has been named the MACJC's best. The St. John's transfer was honored by the league Tuesday when he picked up the MACJC Player of the Week accolade.

The award comes on the heels of a successful week back from winter break for No. 5 Pearl River. The Wildcats (11-0 overall, 3-0 MACJC South) knocked off Delgado 95-50 and then defeated East Central 100-64.

Moore played a big role in the two victories, averaging 23.5 points and 10 rebounds.

At Delgado, Moore picked up his fifth double-double of the season with 27 points and 12 rebounds. He also recorded two steals, two blocks and an assist. His 27 points tied a career high.

In front of Wildcat fans at Marvin R. White Coliseum, Moore turned in another big performance with 20 points, eight rebounds, one assist and one steal.

Entering Monday's 59-55 win at Jones College, Moore was averaging 16.7 points and a team-high 8.3 rebounds.

FineAsSwine

« Reply #624 on: January 14, 2020, 05:42:54 pm »

I did not know that Mike Anderson won more non-conference games than any other first year St John's coach since 1979.

The Red Storm (12-5, 1-3 BIG EAST) enters Wednesday's game on the heels of its first conference win of the Mike Anderson Era, as the Johnnies downed DePaul, 74-67, inside Madison Square Garden.  St. John's will look to regain the momentum from a non-conference slate that saw the Johnnies go 11-2 with a pair of marquee wins against West Virginia and Arizona, the former of whom is now ranked no. 12 in the nation and has lost only to St. John's and Kansas.  Anderson's 11 wins were the most by a first-year St. John's head coach in non-conference play since the BIG EAST was formed in 1979.

https://redstormsports.com/news/2020/1/14/mens-basketball-red-storm-rolls-into-providence-looking-to-win-second-straight.aspx

The Friars, who lost four games out of five during a stretch of their non-conference schedule, have rebounded nicely at the start of BIG EAST Play.  After closing non-league action with a win over Texas in the BIG EAST-Big 12 Battle, Providence (10-7, 3-1 BIG EAST) won three straight decisions to begin the conference season, topping Georgetown, DePaul and Marquette.  The Friars lone loss of the BIG EAST slate so far came in their last outing, a 70-58 home loss to No. 6 Butler on Jan. 10.

The Friars were picked fourth in the BIG EAST Preseason Coaches' Poll after returning five starters from a team that fell to Anderson's Arkansas Razorbacks in the first round of last year's NIT.

FineAsSwine

« Reply #625 on: January 14, 2020, 05:46:11 pm »

Staff is impressed with this kid.

HolyHog

• Bench Warmer
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #626 on: January 14, 2020, 07:18:33 pm »

Must win tomorrow night @Providence

FineAsSwine

« Reply #627 on: January 15, 2020, 09:37:03 am »

Must win tomorrow night @Providence

It is a big game and could make up for the Butler game that slipped away after an amazing comeback on the Johnnies home floor.

Josh Roberts needs to bounce back and be the player he was in the noncon. Conference play seems to have him rattled a bit after facing the beasts and brutes of the BE. Gonna be facing the same tall task tonight so he better pack his lunch pail.

Would be nice if Steere stepped up. His lack of production and impact has been a shock.

FineAsSwine

« Reply #628 on: January 15, 2020, 11:08:07 am »

G. Osabuohien in WV's big win over TCU last night

21 min 3 points 5 reb 5 asst 3steals 1 turnover 1 foul

Darious Hall in an overtime loss to Villanova

13 min 0 points 5 rebounds 1 asst

Hawg Red

« Reply #629 on: January 15, 2020, 11:10:08 am »

Their last 8 games have not been pretty. 3-5 with a loss to Buffalo and 4 straight Big East losses to open conference play. The Big East is a brutal conference, though.

FineAsSwine

« Reply #630 on: January 15, 2020, 11:13:15 am »

Their last 8 games have not been pretty. 3-5 with a loss to Buffalo and 4 straight Big East losses to open conference play. The Big East is a brutal conference, though.

Depaul just went on the road and took Villanova to overtime last night. They have a really good team. Ohio State lost something like three or four in a row sometimes teams hit a rough patch.

FineAsSwine

« Reply #631 on: January 15, 2020, 11:15:45 am »

Austin Reeves had a rough patch last night against KU.

A. Reaves
G   32min 1-9   from the field and 0-5 from three with only 4 points for the game.

FineAsSwine

« Reply #632 on: January 15, 2020, 11:24:53 am »

Out of the frying pan and into the fire, they cut loose the sandbag but the balloon wouldn't go any higher....

CJ Jones having a good year while Middle Tennessee goes down in flames. Could have been a solid 4 year player for the Hogs. Darious as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvx7-9ijWnM

Hawg Red

« Reply #633 on: January 15, 2020, 11:27:49 am »

A cursory look at ESPN's stats of top three-point shooting teams last year shows basketball royalty such as Lehigh, Wofford and South Dakota State holding down the top three spots. Heck, Grambling is number 6.

If you look further, you will see most of the top 50 is small schools and mid-majors. I quit looking any further but a pattern seems obvious.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/statistics/team/_/stat/3-points/sort/threePointFieldGoalPct/year/2019/count/121

Mike Anderson's teams hit .358% of their three-point shots during his time here. That's a pretty good average.

I'll give you this -- if you zoom in all the way on just the SEC, we did kick butt from 3 most years in terms of shooting %. From '13-'14 to '17-'18, we finish anywhere from 1st to 3rd. That's very strong. 6th his first season, 13th his second season and then 8th his last season, but great every other season.

Hawg Red

« Reply #634 on: January 15, 2020, 11:28:33 am »

Depaul just went on the road and took Villanova to overtime last night. They have a really good team. Ohio State lost something like three or four in a row sometimes teams hit a rough patch.

Wouldn't know, as a Hog fan. (this year, anyway)

;)

FineAsSwine

« Reply #635 on: January 15, 2020, 11:55:46 am »

Wouldn't know, as a Hog fan. (this year, anyway)

;)

Who knows, maybe this team doesn't waver. They are a deep group of really good guards, each seems to bring something that the others don't, and that makes for a strong team.

I hope to see them go on the deep run that I envisioned them having under CMA but they are in great hands with Muss now. They look good but to this point have no signature win. Kentucky would be that win.

We need that one Saturday for more than just a win over the hated Kitties. We need it for national respect. Get that one and we are ranked and looking like a serious contender for conference champs.

Kevin

• Gold Hogvillian
  • RIP LILY, WE MISS YOU DEARLY
« Reply #636 on: January 16, 2020, 08:42:20 am »

no discussion of the providence game?

FineAsSwine

« Reply #637 on: January 16, 2020, 09:03:21 am »

no discussion of the providence game?

On my phone right now but feel free to take a stab at it.

ATU HOG

• Senior
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #638 on: January 16, 2020, 09:34:59 am »

I think it would be smart to wager against Mike and his team anytime they are on the road.  They covered yesterday depending on what line you got, but his teams for some reason just struggle on the road.

FineAsSwine

« Reply #639 on: January 16, 2020, 10:21:10 am »

nm

FineAsSwine

« Reply #640 on: January 16, 2020, 10:26:18 am »

Frustration setting in. Seton Hall looming.

FineAsSwine

« Reply #641 on: January 16, 2020, 10:34:51 am »

Pretty much this. Well this, plus you need some shooters and scorers who can create their own shot and a playmaking point guard who can hit from outside (on the way next year).

FineAsSwine

« Reply #642 on: January 16, 2020, 10:45:50 am »

The shooting woes have been there all season but the defense carried them to a few good wins. They haven't lost big in any BE game other than to Georgetown on the road and Georgetown just beat Xavier, the BE is just a monster right now.

Their defense is still keeping games close but they don't have shooters and playmakers who can create space to get shots and when they do get good shots, they miss. No force at all inside and the physicality of the Big bEast has really exposed the Johnnies. In the noncon, the Johnnies were one of the better rebounding teams in the country. Now, they are getting pushed around.

That roster was a mess and the two returnees counted on to lead the way have underperformed thus far. Recruits are on the way. More help is needed.

FineAsSwine

« Reply #643 on: January 16, 2020, 10:48:34 am »

I think it would be smart to wager against Mike and his team anytime they are on the road.  They covered yesterday depending on what line you got, but his teams for some reason just struggle on the road.

His teams actually play pretty well on the road. I know the narrative on Hogville is that his teams struggle on the road (most teams play better at home) but the facts are that CMA had the Hogs winning more road games in the SEC than any team other than Kentucky the past 5 years.

PLANO

« Reply #644 on: January 16, 2020, 03:19:22 pm »

St. John's NET ranking falls from #65 to #73. 

sielwolf099

« Reply #645 on: January 17, 2020, 08:51:41 pm »

His teams actually play pretty well on the road. I know the narrative on Hogville is that his teams struggle on the road (most teams play better at home) but the facts are that CMA had the Hogs winning more road games in the SEC than any team other than Kentucky the past 5 years.

Mike's Arkansas teams struggled pretty badly on the road. Really struggled, in fact, until Portis came along, and then Macon/Barford/Hannahs.

FineAsSwine

« Reply #646 on: January 17, 2020, 11:35:09 pm »

Mike's Arkansas teams struggled pretty badly on the road. Really struggled, in fact, until Portis came along, and then Macon/Barford/Hannahs.

The Hogs won more SEC road games than any team other than Kentucky in the last five years under Mike Anderson.

Cleve Dean

« Reply #647 on: January 18, 2020, 11:48:01 am »

The Hogs won more SEC road games than any team other than Kentucky in the last five years under Mike Anderson.

That is not correct.

The last five seasons of Mike Anderson's tenure (2014-15 through 2018-19), the Razorbacks won 24 road games.

During that same time span...

Florida won 26 road games.
Tennessee won 25 road games.
Ole Miss won 28 road games.

If you look at 2013-14 through 2017-18, Arkansas won 22 road games.

Florida won 31 road games.
Tennessee won 22 road games.
Ole Miss won 26 road games.

Cleve Dean

« Reply #648 on: January 18, 2020, 12:42:19 pm »

That is not correct.

The last five seasons of Mike Anderson's tenure (2014-15 through 2018-19), the Razorbacks won 24 road games.

Florida won 26 road games.
Tennessee won 25 road games.
Ole Miss won 28 road games.

If you look at 2013-14 through 2017-18, Arkansas won 22 road games.

Florida won 31 road games.
Tennessee won 22 road games.
Ole Miss won 26 road games.

In fact, here are the road wins for SEC teams during the last 5 seasons:

Team              18-19     17-18     16-17     15-16     14-15     Total
Kentucky            8         4         7         4        10         33
Ole Miss            6         1         6         7         8         28
Florida             5         5         8         6         2         26
Tennessee           7         8         4         1         5         25
LSU                 9         3         1         3         8         24
Arkansas            5         3         6         3         7         24
South Carolina      4         4         6         5         3         22
Georgia             2         4         5         3         8         22
Auburn              4         7         6         2         2         21
Alabama             4         2         5         5         4         20
Texas A&M           3         4         3         5         5         20
MSU                 5         4         2         2         3         16
Vanderbilt          1         1         5         3         5         15
Missouri            2         5         0         0         0         7

Here's the last 6 seasons:

Team           18-19     17-18     16-17     15-16     14-15     13-14     Total
Kentucky         8         4         7         4         10        5         38
Florida          5         5         8         6         2         10        36
Ole Miss         6         1         6         7         8         4         32
Tennessee        7         8         4         1         5         4         29
LSU              9         3         1         3         8         4         28
Arkansas         5         3         6         3         7         3         27
Georgia          2         4         5         3         8         4         26
South Carolina   4         4         6         5         3         1         23
Auburn           4         7         6         2         2         2         23
Texas A&M        3         4         3         5         5         1         21
Alabama          4         2         5         5         4         0         20
Vanderbilt       1         1         5         3         5         3         18
MSU              5         4         2         2         3         0         16
Missouri         2         5         0         0         0         3         10

Wisco Pig

« Reply #649 on: January 18, 2020, 01:11:29 pm »

Excellent game right now in Madison Square Garden.   Seton Hall leads St. John's by a point with 47 seconds left.   Would be a huge win for the Johnnies.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas