RB Sports Discussion > SEC Sports

Auburn representing

<< < (2/2)

micali:
 I was rooting for UNC. I hate AU. I can't stand BP.  The tears just show he's still human. Other than that , both schools can burn. Sucks for Okeke.  I hope he's ok.

HawgsPolo:
Wonder if Roy can coach since it was said Mike was terrible after Auburn blew them out at home ??

Hogsmo Kramer:

--- Quote from: HawgsPolo on March 30, 2019, 09:21:36 am ---Wonder if Roy can coach since it was said Mike was terrible after Auburn blew them out at home ??

--- End quote ---

Lol, apples to onions dude. ::)

Count Hogula:

--- Quote from: micali on March 30, 2019, 09:01:12 am --- I was rooting for UNC. I hate AU. I can't stand BP.  The tears just show he's still human. Other than that , both schools can burn. Sucks for Okeke.  I hope he's ok.

--- End quote ---

So, you were for the king of cheaters?

Ha ha, Auburn kicked their sorry a$$. I enjoyed it, too.

They play ball because they love Bruce Pearl. Ever see such emotions from Mike?

raz1965:
Bruce is so fake with his talk, young players buy it. Auburn is done with the loss of okeke, but glad the SEC brought in the dollars for its members, one will be guaranteed a final four. Kentucky 90%.

Count Hogula:

--- Quote from: raz1965 on March 30, 2019, 01:17:27 pm ---Bruce is so fake with his talk, young players buy it. Auburn is done with the loss of okeke, but glad the SEC brought in the dollars for its members, one will be guaranteed a final four. Kentucky 90%.

--- End quote ---

Despite your hate for good basketball. I await your evidence that BP cheated and his emotions are fake.

Elite 8. Stick that where the sun don't shine.

leroyhawg:

--- Quote from: micali on March 30, 2019, 09:01:12 am --- I was rooting for UNC. I hate AU. I can't stand BP.  The tears just show he's still human. Other than that , both schools can burn. Sucks for Okeke.  I hope he's ok.
[/quote

I hope Okeke can come back from his injury, Auburn will still be pretty Salty without him.
--- End quote ---

leroyhawg:

--- Quote from: jgphillips3 on March 29, 2019, 08:03:32 pm ---They are taking it right at UNC and holding their own.  That stretch four Okeke is playing a great game for them.  I love the spacing, ball movement and aggressive D they are playing.  They look like what we should have the past 8 years.  I know Pearl’s a cheater but it does my heart good to see UNC being pushed.

--- End quote ---

Amen

leroyhawg:

--- Quote from: alohawg on March 29, 2019, 08:27:54 pm ---I have rooted against Carolina since the screw job two years ago. This is good stuff.

--- End quote ---

Yes

Catholic High Hog:

--- Quote from: Count Hogula on March 30, 2019, 01:32:06 pm ---Despite your hate for good basketball. I await your evidence that BP cheated and his emotions are fake.

--- End quote ---

I feel the same way when people talk about UK, AU, and MSU all being cheaters. Difference between thinking something and being able to prove it.

Catholic High Hog:
The real fake thing BP said this week was when he said he didn’t like all the SEC firings, because it’s about more than just winning. He said it’s more like a ministry than anything else.

raz1965:
Bruce says exactly what he thinks recruits and parents want to hear, he is not geniune.

Count Hogula:

--- Quote from: raz1965 on March 30, 2019, 04:04:17 pm ---Bruce says exactly what he thinks recruits and parents want to hear, he is not geniune.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, right.

Elite 8 and they love him.

Crawl back up your a$$...

Count Hogula:

--- Quote from: raz1965 on March 30, 2019, 04:04:17 pm ---Bruce says exactly what he thinks recruits and parents want to hear, he is not geniune.

--- End quote ---

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7_7COXa1yQ

HyperDrive:
Okeke has a torn left ACL.  Will have surgery on Tuesday with Dr. Andrews.  It's not a particularly bad ACL tear as far as those go but obviously he's done til next season.

ChicoHog:

--- Quote from: ballinhog on March 29, 2019, 08:27:18 pm ---I love watching Auburn, love the way they play. When I was a little lad my favorite player was Al Dillard. That’s who I tried to emulate when I played. I love the 3 ball. Whoever we hire I hope we fire up the 3 ball like AU does, as long as we have good shooters doing the shooting

--- End quote ---
It's funny you say that because i am just the opposite.  I hate their style.  I guess it's a matter of taste.  I am not a fan of spreading the floor, high screen and roll and dribbling a lot, jacking up 3's or kicking it out to a guy standing in the corner.  I prefer off the ball screens with a shooter coming around multiple picks to get an open shot.  More passing and less dribbling.  Plus I don't like their high risk defense.  It's working for them now and when you make 17 3's as they did you win a lot of games.  I hope UK beats them by 30 and Bruce Pearl goes back to selling used cars because he is a helluva salesman. 

MountieDawg:

--- Quote from: Count Hogula on March 30, 2019, 01:32:06 pm ---Despite your hate for good basketball. I await your evidence that BP cheated and his emotions are fake.

--- End quote ---

I think Pearl is a great coach, but do you really need evidence he cheated? Are you 4 years old, do you not remember him getting fired at UT for cheating and not telling the truth?

Tejano Jawg:
I had Auburn beating Ky to go to the Final Four in my bracket. From the beginning, I thought they had a chance unless they went ice cold. (I also had Gonzag, Duke and Tennessee…see how that went.)

logic:

--- Quote from: MountieDawg on March 31, 2019, 08:15:28 am ---I think Pearl is a great coach, but do you really need evidence he cheated?

--- End quote ---
Absolutely I require evidence. Evidence that you are unable to provide. Instead, apparently you have some agenda and when people have agendas the truth doesn't matter.

HyperDrive:

--- Quote from: raz1965 on March 30, 2019, 01:17:27 pm ---Bruce is so fake with his talk, young players buy it. Auburn is done with the loss of okeke, but glad the SEC brought in the dollars for its members, one will be guaranteed a final four. Kentucky 90%.

--- End quote ---

I see your "Auburn is done" and raise you a "Final Four."

And while Bruce did screw up with a very minor violation but compound it by lying about it almost a decade ago, I don't really see any warrant for calling him fake.

HognitiveDissonance:

--- End quote ---
Hate is too strong for me, but I don't respect Auburn either.
It seems everything they do is under a cloud.
With 2010 football, there was the Scam Newton cloud. I think everyone knows what happened there.
With 2019 basketball, they've already had one assistant busted in the FBI sting, and Pearl is already known to be shady himself. I will give Pearl credit, he's a great coach. He's both a great coach and shady at the same time. You look at this roster, it's Taco Bell all-americans and not McDonald's, so some great coaching going on.

I just don't care for Auburn. They're dirty.

jbcarol:
https://www.al.com/auburnbasketball/2019/04/they-handled-themselves-like-champions-gus-malzahn-reacts-to-auburn-basketball-loss.html

Gus: “They handled themselves like champions.”

NoNC4Tubs:

--- Quote from: MountieDawg on March 31, 2019, 08:15:28 am ---I think Pearl is a great coach, but do you really need evidence he cheated? Are you 4 years old, do you not remember him getting fired at UT for cheating and not telling the truth?

--- End quote ---

He has quite a history... https://www.sbnation.com/college-basketball/2019/4/4/18295241/bruce-pearl-final-four-timeline-infractions-auburn-lowa-deon-thomas-wire-milwaukee-violations

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version
Mobile View