File 13 > Trash

Why would Mike Irwin suggest on live TV

Pages: (1/1)

dbaileyway7:

  that board members could have got Anderson fired which is an NCAA violation. Why would he ever put that thought in the NCAA's mind? He should be taken off the air, never to be seen or heard from ever again.

checkraiser88:


--- Quote from: dbaileyway7 on March 26, 2019, 08:13:28 pm ---  that board members could have got Anderson fired which is an NCAA violation. Why would he ever put that thought in the NCAA's mind? He should be taken off the air, never to be seen or heard from ever again.

--- End quote ---

Was this taken out of context or what? I missed it

dbaileyway7:


--- Quote from: checkraiser88 on March 26, 2019, 08:15:58 pm ---Was this taken out of context or what? I missed it     https://www.nwahomepage.com/news/breaking-news/mike-anderson-fired-after-8-years-at-arkansas/1878782958?fbclid=IwAR2BGGF_IxknnabnFPk4N0M5IKWR9J8fvrOUKXipxZdRkLVnaWHHpyzyueY


--- End quote ---


Rudy Baylor:


--- Quote from: dbaileyway7 on March 26, 2019, 08:13:28 pm ---  that board members could have got Anderson fired which is an NCAA violation. Why would he ever put that thought in the NCAA's mind? He should be taken off the air, never to be seen or heard from ever again.

--- End quote ---

Because Irwin is reporting news

Interesting how you didn't instead focus your take around how the good ole boy network in this state should butt their asses out of things, and how BOT should hire AD's to do their jobs, instead of trying to micromanage them. That is, following a reasonable chain of command (i.e., again, that means NOT micromanaging, but instead hiring a decision maker to make decisions)

5,000 Boss Hogs in Arkansas don't like it that way because they all want to be King Jawflapper on "what's happening behind the scenes", and that's tough sh*t for them when we finally get an AD who is not completely dangled like a puppet (Frank), or stabbed in the back on day one causing tainted decisions that shot from the chip on his shoulder (Long)

The OTR:


--- Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 27, 2019, 03:49:04 pm ---Because Irwin is reporting news

Interesting how you didn't instead focus your take around how the good ole boy network in this state should butt their asses out of things, and how BOT should hire AD's to do their jobs, instead of trying to micromanage them. That is, following a reasonable chain of command (i.e., again, that means NOT micromanaging, but instead hiring a decision maker to make decisions)

5,000 Boss Hogs in Arkansas don't like it that way because they all want to be King Jawflapper on "what's happening behind the scenes", and that's tough sh*t for them when we finally get an AD who is not completely dangled like a puppet (Frank), or stabbed in the back on day one causing tainted decisions that shot from the chip on his shoulder (Long)

--- End quote ---

When did you and irwin become so chummy?

Rudy Baylor:


--- Quote from: The OTR on March 27, 2019, 07:23:53 pm ---When did you and irwin become so chummy?

--- End quote ---


I've always had Mike's back


You Eric Bolin fans don't like that, I get it

dbaileyway7:


--- Quote from: The OTR on March 27, 2019, 07:23:53 pm ---When did you and irwin become so chummy?

--- End quote ---
Irwin was not reporting "NEWS". He was "QUESTIONING" if the Board Members had anything to do with it. That he would question without knowing is just idiotic. Did I say he "SUCKS"?

Rudy Baylor:


--- Quote from: dbaileyway7 on April 02, 2019, 08:44:17 am --- Irwin was not reporting "NEWS". He was "QUESTIONING" if the Board Members had anything to do with it. That he would question without knowing is just idiotic. Did I say he "SUCKS"?

--- End quote ---

Looks like you and OTR are both cut from the same burlap sack cloth. I think both of you need a two week timeout.

A shot across the bow to get your and OTR's attention so this kind of thing doesn't happen again.

Pages: (1/1)

Go to full version