General Sports Discussion > NFL Board

Gronk retires

(1/1)

sowmonella:
Went out on top at 29.

thebignasty:

--- Quote from: sowmonella on March 24, 2019, 09:46:28 pm ---Went out on top at 29.

--- End quote ---

I would say its wise to get out with millions and before you destroy your body, but its Gronk and I am 99% sure he retired to focus on partying.  Hell, maybe that is wisdom.

I mean, good for that dude though.

Smalltownhog95:
In typical Gronk fashion he retired averaging 0.69 Td's a game. Nice.

sowmonella:
It would be nice to be Gronk for a week.

hawkhawg:
With Jared Cook signing with the Saints, I read where AJ Derby may be who the Pats are looking at to replace Gronk.

ErieHog:

--- Quote from: hawkhawg on March 28, 2019, 07:03:36 pm ---With Jared Cook signing with the Saints, I read where AJ Derby may be who the Pats are looking at to replace Gronk.

--- End quote ---

They're expected to target the Iowa TEs in the draft this year.

DeltaBoy:
Party On!

rzrbaxfan:
He'll pop up in WWE soon.  He's buddies with a wrestler (Mojo Rawley) and has made some appearances here and there as a "fan". He even got in the ring at a recent Wresltemania.  Rumor has it he's already taken some promotional photos for WWE.

phadedhawg:
I've never cared much for the Patriots even though lately I've come to accept that Brady is the GOAT and that organization is a marvel of professional sports.  But even when I was at peak hatred for the Pats, I always loved Gronk. 

Maybe others would disagree but I don't think he was ever the same after that hit by Earl Thomas.  He was a class act after the game too and made it clear that it was a clean hit and had no ill will towards Thomas.  The 12s really appreciated that. 

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciZkMeNuipQ

#1 STUNNA:
Read a pretty cool story on Gronk that he hasnt spent a single penny of his NFL contracts.... Has only spent money from his endorsements.

HiggiePiggy:

--- Quote from: #1 STUNNA on April 04, 2019, 08:29:44 am ---Read a pretty cool story on Gronk that he hasnt spent a single penny of his NFL contracts.... Has only spent money from his endorsements.

--- End quote ---

At least he is one person that understands that he won’t be playing forever and made sure to invest his money

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version
Mobile View