• 10,312,134 Posts
• 408,481 Topics
• 23,342 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Coaching situation ...  (Read 10660 times)

Hogmatic

Re: Coaching situation ...
« Reply #150 on: March 17, 2019, 08:15:14 am »

Totally agree with you. That being said, I don't see how people can come on here and start threads about people being fired without any evidence.  For a few days now everyone got worked up over a post that had no substance.  Unless you have evidence keep your mouth shut.

You're crazy if you think nothing is happening
-Hunter and Mike talked on Friday but it was NOT the end of season meeting.  Don't let the media make you think they did not talk because they haven't had the end of season meeting.
-We live in a culture that thinks nothing happens unless there is a link to an official news item.
-Coaching changes are times when PTB won't talk to to the local media.  They will talk to family, friends and OBJECTIVE outside media.   The Arkansas media is the worst at getting too close to the coaches and trying to spin news to save their buddies/source/access.   The hogs are the only major sports program in the state so the state media is extremely connected.
-The BOT's and boosters have been talking to family and friends for a few months now. 
-The added issue is that the players are talking and talking about transfers.   MA lost the team a long time ago and the players that bought his crap are the ones he kept playing (Gabe, Adrio).  MA has signed a lot of athletes with very few good offers so MA is all they have.  Jones and Chaney have high BB IQ and come from backgrounds/programs with good coaching so they see MA's system is counter to everything fundamental they were taught.   Gafford hasn't been playing basketball long but he will see what Portis saw when he gets to the NBA.

The NewEra

« Reply #151 on: March 17, 2019, 08:16:42 am »

You have to be so beaten down that you are almost willfully blind not to see that next year is going to be better, even if half the roster makes no progress at all.  Natural progression alone makes this a better team.  A different team, that plays a lot differently, but a better team nonetheless.

I totally disagree with your conclusion.  This team was no better at the end of the season than they were in the first 10 games.  There has been little to no natural progression and little to no development seen as a result of coaching.  Gafford is the only one to have improved and he only showed significant improvement in the last 6-8 games.  He won't be back.  Rumor is there are as many as four players transferring.

I appreciate your passion for Hogs Basketball and I think you are an honest broker of the truth as YOU see it, but I do believe it's you that are willfully blind in your analysis of the state of the program and next years expectations for this team.

p.s.  Just an overall statement, not directed at you.  This young team handle that so many have clinged onto only applies to the first half of the year.  20 games into an SEC season, a team is no longer young and inexperienced. 

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

ShadowHawg

• All-American Hogvillian
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #152 on: March 17, 2019, 08:26:34 am »

Chaney was a turnover machine not be a high basketball iq guy.

The BOT should not be involved in athletic department issues unless NCAA violations or personal misconduct are involved.

They aren't experts in athletics or have contacts in coaching circles to know who would come and who wouldn't.

Hogmatic

« Reply #153 on: March 17, 2019, 08:38:25 am »

The BOT should not be involved in athletic department issues unless NCAA violations or personal misconduct are involved.

They aren't experts in athletics or have contacts in coaching circles to know who would come and who wouldn't.

Yes he had some Freshman turnovers.  Chaney is a good player in a system that doesn't make sense to him. 

The BOT and boosters are involved at EVERY school to varying degrees.   

texasdvm

« Reply #154 on: March 17, 2019, 08:45:24 am »

I believe our program has been under the shadow of Nolan every since he was fired.  We have had a guilt complex that FB mistreated Nolan and we have been trying to repay the perceived wrongs.  That is two decades ago. We have no trouble moving on with our football coaches.  It is time to put this relationship in the history books. This has been like remarrying the person you got the divorce from. It usually it does not work out the second time.  Let us move on to a new coach.

Kevin

• Gold Hogvillian
  • RIP LILY, WE MISS YOU DEARLY
« Reply #155 on: March 17, 2019, 08:45:26 am »

Keep trashing players, to help you love for the coach

dsf

« Reply #156 on: March 17, 2019, 08:49:17 am »

I'm not falling into a debate, i beleive my statement is true, I did use if, to put it simple if Mike had rosters like the top teams he would do quite well.
I would go so far as to predict MA could trade teams with Tennessee, Kentucky, Mississippi, LSU, Mississippi State, or anyone else, and those coaches would win more with the Hog players than Mike with their players.

ShadowHawg

« Reply #157 on: March 17, 2019, 08:51:26 am »

Keep trashing players, to help you love for the coach

It's an observation not an overall assesment of his his potential.

He played like a frosh.

Report my post to a mod if you believe I am bashing a player instead of making personal attacks.

Kevin

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #158 on: March 17, 2019, 08:53:55 am »

IMO, Chaney should have gotten the same minutes as joe.  Let him play through his mistakes.

Hogmatic

« Reply #159 on: March 17, 2019, 08:55:41 am »

This ^^^^^ was a post I made a few weeks ago in one of the gazillion fire Mike roasters ... one option I did not account for was a medicore season followed by a sizeable player exodus, which might be where things stand now ... DISCLAIMER: This is fluid, what's true or apparent right now might be different in a few hours ... but here is where I see things as of mid-day Saturday ...

* Nothing has been decided, but based on collective source info the odds today look like 60/40 that there will be a change. I've got several sources telling me this, including national folks who have a ton of feelers in the coaching carousel and they often have more insight than locals. For me personally, 60/40 is not enough of a tilt to predict a change at the moment, so for now I'm sticking with the status quo -- that CMA is and thus will be the coach -- until those odds grow (I'm accounting for margin of error of minus-20%). But no doubt, the "winds" are strong right now for a variety of reasons.

* HY and CMA obviously have not met for year-end review yet, that will come sometime once the season is over. With an NIT possibility still out there (we'll know more tomorrow night) it's wait and see until then unless something blows up in the meantime. Some folks I respect don't believe CMA has been given any forced choices yet because that meeting hasn't taken place, but I've seen far too often that not to be the case (i.e. negotiations and ultimatums being floated prior to formal season-end meetings). BOT members are channels for a lot of info, and I'm told support for the current situation has "more than half" of the BOT supporting a change now if necessary (which again means this is fluid).

* My understanding is the biggest sticking points right now are staff and roster management, not Ws an Ls in this one particular season.

* I'm told up to 3 players are considering transfers (2 of the 3 are what I consider to be core guys that you simply can't afford to lose, and 1 of those is RC). There are 2-3 more that I believe the staff would be okay with parting from to make room for c/o 2019 spring signees. So, simple math tells you that if up to 3 you don't want to leave end up leaving combined with moving on from up to 3 more, that's effectively half the roster (6) being new in 2019-20 after having 9 newcomers to start the 2018-19 season. As rampant as transfers have been throughout college basketball -- been reminding yall that this is not just a CMA problem -- the possibility of having up to 15 newcomers total in a two-season span is a magnified problem. I see losing an RC -- IF that happens because my source has only confirmed he is considering a transfer, not that it's a done deal -- to be similar to DHall = not using these players enough when I believe they would have NOT only helped the team be more successful as freshmen, but also more likely they return. No, the inmates should never run the assylum, but in this era of transient basketball at all levels you've got to be more proactive (less reactive) and make it work! Want to also make the point that I've seen some say that players have indicated they'll transfer if a coaching change is not made, and that is not at all the info I've gotten. In fact, I don't believe that.

* Coaching staff. I'm told staff changes have been strongly suggested. I think the jobs that CMA and his staff have done have been under-valued and I don't think CMA, or any coach for that matter, should fire folks as part of an ultimatum. This along with the court naming next season could make for some awkward and interesting propositions and negotiations. There are things in this part of the equation that I think justifiably give CMA some leverage (not him forcing leverage, just a natural juxtaposition). Demands can be viewed as either a requirement or a strong shove to force the other party to make the final call, and I think these things could very well result in CMA having some control as to whether he stays or moves on. Either way, the staff issue is THE biggest point of contention for now.

* Court-naming in 2019-20 ... like it or not this adds complexitity to a coaching removal, mutual split, whatever. UA cannot afford to have egg on its face on this one, so if a change is coming it better be handled with kid gloves so that all parties win. That's really the desire in most coaching moves, but especially on this deal because of all the dynamics.

* You do not fire or help move along a good coach like CMA unless you have an upgrade on board. I'm told there are a handful of HCs strongly interested if an opening at UA occurs, and there are a couple who I believe would likely improve on the fine job that CMA has done to retrieve the program from the dumpster fire. I'm told one of those coaches has said he wants the job but has other options, this might be a big factor in the coming days/weeks.

* Recruiting. Parents are aware of the hot-seat talk, but so far nobody has indicated that the Hogs are out of the picure as a result (not likely that would be expressed as a reason anyway, so who knows). Hogs's staff going about business as usual and not acting differently in recruiting circles, but that has not been the case across the board in other environments (don't ask!). Arkansas is looking at jucos and I know the staff is interested in at least a handful of likely senior-grad transfers, a couple that I like a lot to help next season if the staff is back an can get them.

Phone not blowing up as much this morning as it did all day on Friday. Calm before the storm, or are things settling down as moving pieces come more into focus before real decisions are made??? Maybe both, but the status quo is not a guarantee. March Madness means so many things, and for Hog nation it's wobbly as hell in March 2019.

I posted this on another thread but felt you deserved an apology.  I have been rough on you for being so supportive of Mike.  You gained some respect from me for stepping up and telling the facts as you hear them about what is going on behind the scenes.  You are the first media member to do so.  These coaching changes are tough because facts and rumors are floating around with some Monday facts being repeated on Wed.  The timing and semantics of information is terrible.   Hunter and Mike talked on Friday but it was NOT the end of season meeting but that does NOT mean they did not talk since they haven't had the end of season meeting.  HY had to talk to MA about a few things like the NIT so the discussion can sometimes veer into other areas.   Is the end of the season meeting where the real discussion usually happens?  Yes.  We have Media on here that argue against firing Mike BUT never asked the tough questions over the years.   I appreciate your attempt to explain the landscape as you see it from your connections. 

edt

« Reply #160 on: March 17, 2019, 08:56:53 am »

I have no idea how anyone honestly believes this team, minus Gafford, and coached by Mike, will win enough games to get in the big dance next year. They will be lucky to have a winning record, and more likely than not, one of the bottom 4 teams in the conference.

jst01

« Reply #161 on: March 17, 2019, 08:56:54 am »

The Mike posse would rationalize absolutely anything to keep Mike propped up. So looking forward to the post Mike era. I will welcome the bumps along the way.

Hogmatic

« Reply #162 on: March 17, 2019, 08:58:25 am »

IMO, Chaney should have gotten the same minutes as joe.  Let him play through his mistakes.

Guards have it easier to transition into this scheme than the 4s and 5s that have to switch and play on the perimeter.   RC needed minutes to get comfortable so I agree.   

ShadowHawg

« Reply #163 on: March 17, 2019, 08:59:58 am »

I guess you missed when he did start it was a disaster.

Plus most of his turnovers were live ball turnovers that resulted in baskets for the other team. Factor in we lost a lot of games by just a few points and you can see just how detrimental that actually was.

Inhogswetrust

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Guessing is easier than actually trying!
« Reply #164 on: March 17, 2019, 09:00:04 am »

Harris would have to play more minutes without a per minute drop off in productivity, but let's not pretend this team was losing all 15 of its games by double digits.

Letís also not pretend that whoever replaces Gafford is as good as him.

Kevin

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #165 on: March 17, 2019, 09:02:17 am »

Plus most of his turnovers were live ball turnovers that resulted in baskets for the other team. Factor in we lost a lot of games by just a few points and you can see just how detrimental that actually was.

Nope, did not miss it.

Just saying I would have let him play through his mistakes. Plus, I would have started the season using the small line up.

The_Iceman

• Gold Hogvillian
  • The Plaque for Alternates is in the Ladies room.
« Reply #166 on: March 17, 2019, 09:05:37 am »

Does a Gabe Osabuohien or Adrio Bailey 3 pointer get counted as a turnover?

Its ridiculous how Chaney is held to a different standard than the "upperclassmen ".

nwahogfan1

« Reply #167 on: March 17, 2019, 09:18:17 am »

If Mike was a good coach he would only let Chaney touch the ball where he is comfortable and productive and over his time here increase it outward.  But instead he throws him out there and handling the ball 25+ feet on the floor and sure he made some Freshmen mistakes.  That is on Coaching.

Good coaches develop and put his players in positions to be successful.  Mike has his 5 guarding the opponents 1 and expects success.  DUMB.   Or playing 3 guys on the court at one time who none should be shooting the ball outside of 5 feet and expects success.  It is Coaching.

HawgTide

« Reply #168 on: March 17, 2019, 09:26:49 am »

Its ridiculous how Chaney is held to a different standard than the "upperclassmen ".

Mike should have benched them when they jacked up 3's

hogwood

• Just Chillin' Like A Villain
« Reply #169 on: March 17, 2019, 09:32:02 am »

Today, assuming no one leaves other than Gafford, a 22 win type team, that gets a win in the tournament before losing in the 2nd round.    Its that kind and quality of a team.  25 might be a stretch, mostly on the continued quality of the league as a whole.

Erie, I agree, but kids are most definitely transferring - so this is just plain not realistic. Even if we did keep everyone but Dan, win 22, get to the 2nd round - that doesn't pass the test for me and most of the BOT. He would still get canned. So what's the point?

ShadowHawg

« Reply #170 on: March 17, 2019, 09:46:48 am »

Nope, did not miss it.

Just saying I would have let him play through his mistakes. Plus, I would have started the season using the small line up.

I agree on the small lineup.

But you don't play guys because of potential. Chaney not only turned it over but he got lost on defense. Playing guys before they are ready can blow their minds and destroy confidence.

Chaney started playing better down the sttetch. He became solid shooting free throws and making the midrange shot. Loved him on the front of the press

But before that, Gabe was much better on defense.

ShadowHawg

« Reply #171 on: March 17, 2019, 09:50:29 am »

No they don't. That is not a very smart statement. Turnovers have zero chance of going in and lead to points for the other team.

A shot can go in or be rebounded when missed. That's basic basketball.

Chaney wasn't held to a higher standard either.

raz1965

« Reply #172 on: March 17, 2019, 09:51:20 am »

If the admistration was as upset at Mike as people would  lead one to beleive he would have been fired Thursday evening, just a lot of fanatic fans expressioning unrealistic scenarios an doom where it really don't exist to the extremes as expressed. Hogwash is what oletimers called it.

« Reply #173 on: March 17, 2019, 10:11:42 am »

No they don't. That is not a very smart statement. Turnovers have zero chance of going in and lead to points for the other team.

A shot can go in or be rebounded when missed. That's basic basketball.

Chaney wasn't held to a higher standard either.

Considering the combined 3 point shooting % for 3 players is 15%
and we regularly get killed on the glass, I would say it is a very smart statement.
For example the Fla. game.

onebadrubi

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #174 on: March 17, 2019, 10:14:25 am »

Chaney isn't a family friend of Anderson.  Thats why.

If you watched this season and don't think why in the heck did Chaney not average more minutes than Gabe, then you more than likely have some sort of agenda. 

hobhog

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
« Reply #175 on: March 17, 2019, 10:15:48 am »

If the admistration was as upset at Mike as people would  lead one to beleive he would have been fired Thursday evening, just a lot of fanatic fans expressioning unrealistic scenarios an doom where it really don't exist to the extremes as expressed. Hogwash is what oletimers called it.

Says you. You obviously havenít been reading the explanations.

Porked Tongue

• Global Moderator
  • Senior
  • Formerly posting as Snout Says
« Reply #176 on: March 17, 2019, 10:22:06 am »

Firing's and hiring's are the most fickle of projects.

TheRazorback500

• It's better to burn out than fade away.
« Reply #177 on: March 17, 2019, 10:22:44 am »

If you watched this season and don't think why in the heck did Chaney not average more minutes than Gabe, then you more than likely have some sort of agenda. 
If that's Anderson's criteria for playing time, he should have been gone yesterday. That kind of favoritism gets you beat more often than not.

BannerMountainMan

« Reply #178 on: March 17, 2019, 10:25:25 am »

KES is a family friend, but starts Harris instead, got any reason for that?

ShadowHawg

« Reply #179 on: March 17, 2019, 10:34:40 am »

Considering the combined 3 point shooting % for 3 players is 15%
and we regularly get killed on the glass, I would say it is a very smart statement.
For example the Fla. game.

We were actually good on the offensive glass. So, no it wasn't.

jjdlc

« Reply #180 on: March 17, 2019, 11:02:27 am »

Chaney limited his own minutes early in the season due to quick fouls.  However, he got better about that later, and should have been awarded with more minutes.  I'm less aggravated about Gabe's minutes than Bailey's.  With Gabe I at least feel like he is making an attempt to improve his game.  Bailey hasn't really shown any sign of improvement in 3 years.

Soooie21

• Hogville.net
« Reply #181 on: March 17, 2019, 11:17:36 am »

Read that Nolan might get pissed...Let him...

Oklahawg

• Resident Optimistic Pragmatist
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold Hogvillian
  • Pop Music at It's Finest
« Reply #182 on: March 17, 2019, 01:03:11 pm »

I posted this on another thread but felt you deserved an apology.  I have been rough on you for being so supportive of Mike.  You gained some respect from me for stepping up and telling the facts as you hear them about what is going on behind the scenes.  You are the first media member to do so.  These coaching changes are tough because facts and rumors are floating around with some Monday facts being repeated on Wed.  The timing and semantics of information is terrible.   Hunter and Mike talked on Friday but it was NOT the end of season meeting but that does NOT mean they did not talk since they haven't had the end of season meeting.  HY had to talk to MA about a few things like the NIT so the discussion can sometimes veer into other areas.   Is the end of the season meeting where the real discussion usually happens?  Yes.  We have Media on here that argue against firing Mike BUT never asked the tough questions over the years.   I appreciate your attempt to explain the landscape as you see it from your connections. 

Takes a lot to get something like this on a message board. Thanks for being willing to post this.

GA reddiehog

• Varsity
« Reply #183 on: March 17, 2019, 01:13:52 pm »

You're crazy if you think nothing is happening
-Hunter and Mike talked on Friday but it was NOT the end of season meeting.  Don't let the media make you think they did not talk because they haven't had the end of season meeting.
-We live in a culture that thinks nothing happens unless there is a link to an official news item.
-Coaching changes are times when PTB won't talk to to the local media.  They will talk to family, friends and OBJECTIVE outside media.   The Arkansas media is the worst at getting too close to the coaches and trying to spin news to save their buddies/source/access.   The hogs are the only major sports program in the state so the state media is extremely connected.
-The BOT's and boosters have been talking to family and friends for a few months now. 
-The added issue is that the players are talking and talking about transfers.   MA lost the team a long time ago and the players that bought his crap are the ones he kept playing (Gabe, Adrio).  MA has signed a lot of athletes with very few good offers so MA is all they have.  Jones and Chaney have high BB IQ and come from backgrounds/programs with good coaching so they see MA's system is counter to everything fundamental they were taught.   Gafford hasn't been playing basketball long but he will see what Portis saw when he gets to the NBA.
I hear what you are saying but there is no evidence that MA will not be the Hog BB coach next season.  I have wanted him gone for years, actually I did not want him hired to begin with.  My heart wants him gone, but my eyes see nothing to believe he will be gone at this point.  I can only hope that he will be gone soon but saying he's gone will not make it happen.

rhames

« Reply #184 on: March 17, 2019, 01:17:23 pm »

I hear what you are saying but there is no evidence that MA will not be the Hog BB coach next season.  I have wanted him gone for years, actually I did not want him hired to begin with.  My heart wants him gone, but my eyes see nothing to believe he will be gone at this point.  I can only hope that he will be gone soon but saying he's gone will not make it happen.

This is basically the exact blue print suggesting that next year will be his last if he doesn't do something special.

If they were going to fire him,  they would have already.

26.2Hog

• The future ain't what it used to be
« Reply #185 on: March 17, 2019, 02:04:32 pm »

We were actually good on the offensive glass. So, no it wasn't.

We were actually NOT good on the offensive glass.  That's where we were out rebounded 404-328.

ErieHog

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Life as a Politics Mod....
« Reply #186 on: March 17, 2019, 03:38:52 pm »

Letís also not pretend that whoever replaces Gafford is as good as him.

No need to;  we're not replacing him, we're reallocating his possessions and floor time.   We're not going to ask the next guy to do Gafford things.

The expectations for next year that I outlined *account* for the replacement of that productivity.

GuvHog

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Proud Hog Supporter!!!
« Reply #187 on: March 17, 2019, 03:42:25 pm »

This is basically the exact blue print suggesting that next year will be his last if he doesn't do something special.

If they were going to fire him,  they would have already.

I disagree. If they are gonna fire him, they'll do it after the Hogs finish NIT play or don't get an invitation.

GTOWNHOG

« Reply #188 on: March 17, 2019, 04:09:24 pm »

I guess one of the questions is are we getting what we expect for $2,550,000 per year?   Mike has a buyout of $2,980,769 as of 4/01/19.  There are 38 coaches in the NCAA who make more than him. He is the 9th highest paid coach in the SEC. I don't think that he will be fired this year.  However, another year like this with no NCAA appearance should lead to a change.  Almost any Coach that would be acceptable to Arkansas fans is going to require quite a bit more $$$$.

Razorod

« Reply #189 on: March 17, 2019, 04:19:37 pm »

I too don't think firing Anderson is on the table.

I think communication is taking place to suggest that if Anderson wants to coach until he's 65-70 he either needs to burn up the phone lines and find another place to coach or he needs to win at a higher clip and more consistently beginning next season.

As one other poster has put it: he is out of mulligans or passes.

rhames

« Reply #190 on: March 17, 2019, 04:23:30 pm »

I disagree. If they are gonna fire him, they'll do it after the Hogs finish NIT play or don't get an invitation.

No they won't. You're getting your hopes up. If he is getting fired, you don't let him coach the NIT for the fact he could put a run together then the school looks silly.

Screamster

• Varsity
« Reply #191 on: March 17, 2019, 04:25:53 pm »

But seriously, is there anyone on this thread that actually knows anything at all? No speculation, no thought on what you would do, just the facts as of today?

Deerhunter

« Reply #192 on: March 17, 2019, 04:26:03 pm »

I too don't think firing Anderson is on the table.

I think communication is taking place to suggest that if Anderson wants to coach until he's 65-70 he either needs to burn up the phone lines and find another place to coach or he needs to win at a higher clip and more consistently beginning next season.

As one other poster has put it: he is out of mulligans or passes.

It will be year freaking 9 next.  So he needs to start winning at a higher clip beginning then?  This is comical.  If Anderson comes back it will get ugly with the crazy fans next year and HY could be putting his future as AD in jeopardy.  I have never in my life seen a coach get this much of a pass. 

26.2Hog

• The future ain't what it used to be
« Reply #193 on: March 17, 2019, 04:28:58 pm »

What is next year going to tell us that we don't already know after 8 years?

Like someone posted yesterday, might have been Kevin, just rip the band aid off.

GuvHog

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Proud Hog Supporter!!!
« Reply #194 on: March 17, 2019, 04:29:06 pm »

No they won't. You're getting your hopes up. If he is getting fired, you don't let him coach the NIT for the fact he could put a run together then the school looks silly.

Getting what hopes up?? I said "IF" they fire him, not "WHEN" they fire him.

Leadbelly

• Senior
  • Donít ya think someone oughta reckon with him?
« Reply #195 on: March 17, 2019, 04:33:45 pm »

It will be year freaking 9 next.  So he needs to start winning at a higher clip beginning then?  This is comical.  If Anderson comes back it will get ugly with the crazy fans next year and HY could be putting his future as AD in jeopardy.  I have never in my life seen a coach get this much of a pass.
I agree. Itís time to move on. If he is retained and there is a mass exodus of players, this program will be sat back so far we may never recover. Eight years is enough.

rhames

« Reply #196 on: March 17, 2019, 04:33:47 pm »

Getting what hopes up?? I said "IF" they fire him, not "WHEN" they fire him.

And because you want him gone (your hopes) your mind is laying a foundation as to why he hasn't been fired yet. A reason that makes 0 sense.

Letsroll1200

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
« Reply #197 on: March 17, 2019, 04:34:11 pm »

Mike has to win. No more excuses but I would like to see what Mike can do with this young group. We have some nice pieces if they can keep them together.

rhames

« Reply #198 on: March 17, 2019, 04:36:27 pm »

But seriously, is there anyone on this thread that actually knows anything at all? No speculation, no thought on what you would do, just the facts as of today?

Its sounds from piecing together Mike and HY has a meeting.  Some boosters or people with info may have made a bigger deal of it than it actually was.

GuvHog

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Proud Hog Supporter!!!
« Reply #199 on: March 17, 2019, 04:37:03 pm »

And because you want him gone (your hopes) your mind is laying a foundation as to why he hasn't been fired yet. A reason that makes 0 sense.

Yours is laying a foundation for why he won't be fired. That makes zero sense.

No one knows what's going on at the U of A.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas