• 10,681,693 Posts
• 418,475 Topics
• 24,565 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Saturday at Turfway Park, Race 11-Jeff Ruby Steaks  (Read 563 times)

HogFanInBryant

Saturday at Turfway Park, Race 11-Jeff Ruby Steaks
« on: March 07, 2019, 10:33:24 pm »

#3 Five Star General is getting $100 Win/Place from me, and maybe more!
Throwing out the last race!
Distorted Humor on top, Bernardini on bottom...I think he loves the All-Weather Surface and will relish the 1 1/8 Mile distance.
The last 3 works since the throwout race point to a big effort!
Here is your PPs link:
http://www.brisnet.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/JeffRubySteaks19.pdf

cbhawg03

Re: Saturday at Turfway Park, Race 11-Jeff Ruby Steaks
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2019, 11:49:38 pm »

HFIB, man I always want to mess with you like I do some others on here, but then you seek to pull crap like this out and actually hit it. 

For the life of me, I think I have posted one winner on here.  Hogville is the kiss of death for me.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

cbhawg03

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2019, 11:50:03 pm »

Iím just messing with you man, donít take it personally.

Russ22

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2019, 11:58:12 pm »

I like Skywire, but he will likely be the second choice and not pay much. The 10 is a legit favorite IMO.

HogFanInBryant

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2019, 08:50:47 pm »

Iím just messing with you man, donít take it personally.

Dude I am thick-skinned...no need to apologize!  I just hope this one can run like I think he will.  If he takes to the poly-track I think he'll have a great shot!

HogFanInBryant

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2019, 08:51:32 pm »

I like Skywire, but he will likely be the second choice and not pay much. The 10 is a legit favorite IMO.

It will definitely be all about who takes to the poly-track in this one!  If the 10 does, he will be tough for sure!

HogFanInBryant

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2019, 08:53:05 pm »

HFIB, man I always want to mess with you like I do some others on here, but then you seek to pull crap like this out and actually hit it. 

For the life of me, I think I have posted one winner on here.  Hogville is the kiss of death for me.

One thing I have learned on this forum is that nobody really gives you a hard time when you share what you think is a good pick...and I REALLY like this horse in this spot...but I also really liked that donkey I picked at Fairgrounds a few weeks ago haha!

userpick

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2019, 09:15:55 pm »

HFIB is one of my favorite posters on this forum. In the 10+ years Iíve been reading/posting here, heís never ONE time given out a horse that was a favorite haha. I donít care if the horse runs dead last, I respect someone who gives out price horses ahead of time.

HogFanInBryant

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2019, 12:00:35 pm »

HFIB is one of my favorite posters on this forum. In the 10+ years Iíve been reading/posting here, heís never ONE time given out a horse that was a favorite haha. I donít care if the horse runs dead last, I respect someone who gives out price horses ahead of time.

Thank you for the kind words bro!  When I posted Drosselmeyer in the Belmont years ago...I got the nicest message from a guy who posts on here and he told me how much money he made due to my confidence in the horse (he won over $10k).  Ever since then, I always feel obligated to share my thoughts when I really like the spot a horse is in.  Now...that sounds so sweet and cushy...but remember I do post horses quite a bit that would get outrun by Bret Bielema himself haha!

HogFanInBryant

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2019, 12:05:26 pm »

User...who do you like in the race all things considered? 

HogFanInBryant

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2019, 06:47:26 pm »

Man that #10 kinda impressed me!  He went out quick and had plenty left in the tank.  Not sure if he is a KD contender or not but looks like distance won't be an issue out of Big Brown.  Can't wait to see how he takes to a dry dirt surface...probably will be fine!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas