General Sports Discussion > Wrassle Talk

Elimination Chamber (possible spoilers included)

(1/1)

Dr. Starcs:
Thoughts? 

I thought the best part of the night was the Rousey/Riott match with the aftermath of Flair and Lynch. Even though I donít like them trying to turn lynch into stone cold, itís making for some interesting future happenings.

I was also irritated Kofi pinned Orton with the trouble in paradise easily, yet Bryan kicked out of it. I didnít expect them to take the title off of Bryan here, but that part bothered me.

The Lake Lizzard:

--- Quote from: Dr. Starcs on February 17, 2019, 10:52:55 pm ---Thoughts? 

I thought the best part of the night was the Rousey/Riott match with the aftermath of Flair and Lynch. Even though I donít like them trying to turn lynch into stone cold, itís making for some interesting future happenings.

I was also irritated Kofi pinned Orton with the trouble in paradise easily, yet Bryan kicked out of it. I didnít expect them to take the title off of Bryan here, but that part bothered me.

--- End quote ---

I thought it was one of the better Raw/Smackdown ppv's, which isn't saying alot. But I did enjoy both chamber matches and loved the Lynch/Rousey/Flair stuff. I've read where AEW is interested in Orton/AJ/Joe and that they would listen to all offers......I wonder if that is why they haven't been doing much lately?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version
Mobile View