• 10,314,040 Posts
• 408,532 Topics
• 23,343 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Basketball???  (Read 413 times)

jdlew

Basketball???
« on: February 10, 2019, 10:12:32 pm »

To someone a little more in tune with the roster....Is there a player or two that you expected a lot more out of?? Also do you expect then to pick it up next year??

ladybackfan

• Varsity
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
Re: Basketball???
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 06:24:23 am »

Tolefree.  She started out the year shooting lights out.  Now she canít throw it in the ocean.  Donít know what caused the slump but she definitely needs to fix the problem. 

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

LadybackBBFan

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2019, 07:55:14 am »

To someone a little more in tune with the roster....Is there a player or two that you expected a lot more out of?? Also do you expect then to pick it up next year??
  Rokia who is a freshman and just not ready for SEC play.  She will be next year.  Add Amber Ramirez a redshirt from TCU and incoming freshman Davis from Springdale and Makayla Daniels from Maryland, we will have four new players to replace our three seniors - Monk, BZ and RNB.

logic

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2019, 11:52:12 am »

Tolefree.  She started out the year shooting lights out.  Now she canít throw it in the ocean.  Donít know what caused the slump but she definitely needs to fix the problem. 
I've noticed that Tolefree also appears to be missing her shots from 6 to 8 feet.  However, I'm certain that  no one wants to fix her slump more than Tolefree herself.

jdlew

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2019, 01:18:06 pm »

Thanks...I really like this coach....
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas